Exciting times! Can't wait to see it! :D

A couple of weeks ties in nicely to my 2nd Muse gig (Wembley being my first :LOL:)

Seriously, I'm so excited, haha.

sorry jobby, ive never heard of you.... joking :p I know who you are.

yeah I know all you regular posters so that will be fine.

Nice one, cheers :)

Excellent news, as if after The Roundhouse and with the Dublin gig coming up I wasn't excited enough. *must not explode*

The original one is on Muse Bootlegs as a torrent already...Currently we're waiting on a new one with high quality audio that should be available any time now? Any clues yet Liam? :happy:

The original one is on Muse Bootlegs as a torrent already...Currently we're waiting on a new one with high quality audio that should be available any time now? Any clues yet Liam? :happy:

yeah will get it sorted when I get back from my road trip around the UK following Muse :happy:

I'm not really an active poster, but I've been following this thread since it came up with the new audio way back when. I'm really hoping I'll be allowed to join in on the release when it happens :)

I'm not really an active poster, but I've been following this thread since it came up with the new audio way back when. I'm really hoping I'll be allowed to join in on the release when it happens :)

Ditto :)

More of a lurker than a poster here but I am a 'power user' over at musebootlegs and very much enjoyed the first iteration of this project. Would really appreciate being able to partake in any private release :)

UK Tour's over now...Liam? :ninja::chuckle:

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

Awesome!!! Do we have to put our names up somewhere to be sent a link? :D

Or is this enough? :p

Awesome!!! Do we have to put our names up somewhere to be sent a link? :D

Or is this enough? :p

I'll know just from looking back a few pages then ill PM you a private link.

I'll know just from looking back a few pages then ill PM you a private link.

sweet, I'll post here to save you the trouble of having to go back a few pages for my post :)