Which songs you revalued after seen live?

RedStar

Citizen Erased - Holyshit. I never payed much attention to it until I got obscenely lucky and got to see it live at the Prudential Center. It's a beautiful song.

USoE - I loved this song before hearing it live, but didn't expect it to be so empowering live. It seemed like the climax of the concert for me.

Starlight - It used to annoy me how most novice Muse fans would only have Starlight. I considered it very overrated until hearing it live. My mind was blown.

Time is Running Out - Same as Starlight. I thought it was massively overrated. Once I heard the deep bass line kick in live, I fell in love.

I think Citizen Erased is the best song on Origin of Symmetri, I loved that song the first time I heard it. But I've never seen it live.

Someone needs to hack into the sound engineer's system and increase the New Born click track tempo by at least 10BPM. It sounds just a tad too slow right now.

More than a tad. I can't listen to my bootlegs from the OH gigs anymore. I'm glad I found 2004 recordings!

NB def needs to speed up. I'd rather skip it live now if Matt isn't going to play the intro.

I don't know. I'd rather Morgan play the intro and it be at tempo than Matt play the intro and it still be slow. And clearly, Matt playing the intro at speed is ideal.

I don't know. I'd rather Morgan play the intro and it be at tempo than Matt play the intro and it still be slow. And clearly, Matt playing the intro at speed is ideal.

Good point. I guess I'd prefer Matt to play it but if it's not going to be at speed I dunno if there's any point in him bothering lol.

I also totally underestimated how good Resistance would be live.

Good point. I guess I'd prefer Matt to play it but if it's not going to be at speed I dunno if there's any point in him bothering lol.

I also totally underestimated how good Resistance would be live.

First performance of Resistance in Teignmouth, innit?

Also I recently watched the proshot of New Born in Teignmouth and I had forgotten how good of a performance it was.

First performance of Resistance in Teignmouth, innit?

Also I recently watched the proshot of New Born in Teignmouth and I had forgotten how good of a performance it was.

Their performance at Teignmouth on the first night was amazing. So so glad to be on the barrier that night, getting up at 4am was worth it :LOL:.

*goes to YT*

I also stand firmly by our opinion that UD at Teignmouth is the best live version to date.

Their performance at Teignmouth on the first night was amazing. So so glad to be on the barrier that night, getting up at 4am was worth it :LOL:.

*goes to YT*

I also stand firmly by our opinion that UD at Teignmouth is the best live version to date.

It sure was but I am glad that my hotel was a lot closer than yours so I didn't have to get up that early! but yeah def worth getting the barrier on Friday.

I firmly stand by it to, best live UD.

May sound weird, but the intro & outro to Resistance. It sounds incredible live.

We Are the Universe, if you can call that a Muse song. Obviously its so much more exciting live at a gig because everyone knows Muse is about to come on :p

Uprising, especially the solo and the extended riffage live. Oh my :stunned::awesome:

The SIA's in USoE. Absolutely amazing live. Never thought it cuold sound so awesome.

We Are the Universe, if you can call that a Muse song. Obviously its so much more exciting live at a gig because everyone knows Muse is about to come on :p

I didn't even get to see that in Raleigh, but I got Exogenesis opener so it's all good. :p

Exogenesis pt. 1. It's now one of my favorite songs. :awesome:

Archived