Which songs you revalued after seen live?

RedStar

Yeah I really enjoyed Starlight when I saw it live too - just had more energy to it.

USoE blew me away, when I never imagined it would do. One of the best songs from the new album live in my opinion.

Exogenesis Part 1 - Overture. As a live performance its underrated on this forum. Always reminds me of their earlier stuff which is probably why I enjoy it.

Stockholm syndrome sounds wet on the album. Live it's definitely their best song.

New born too is infinitely better than on the album.

US, especially the bridge. Listening to the bootleg of it right now, it just explodes at the bridge, it's amazing.

IBTY is great fun live.

Hysteria, esp with Back In Black outro.

Uprising with the insane headbanging outro.

Neutron Star Colli... *gets shot*. No, really, great fun.

TiRO. Just cos.

Plug In Baby. Always skipped it previously, but it was one of the parts I remember most vividly, I loved it.

Nishe. Love it, I never noticed the piano while I was there.

USOE, so mental live.

Guiding Light avec streamers.

Feeli... *gets shot again* But actually, with everyone singing along, so much fun.

Hang on, thats the whole first night Wembley gig pretty much. Crap. Oh well, awesome.

Take A Bow after the Leeds festival. It sounded really epic and the flames at end, just wow. It's now one of my favourite Muse songs.

Guiding Light after Old Trafford. Of all the songs they played, this is the one that makes me think of the gig most. Partly because it sounded fitting for the venue and partly for the streamers :D

I hated USOE when I first heard it. It made me fearful of what was to come on The Resistance until Uprising was eventually released. It wasn't until I saw them performing it at Walter Kerr that I loved it.

Similar thing happened with Supermassive back when that came out. It took me almost a year to come around with that track though.

Yeah, USoE is an absolute monster live. I was worried they wouldn't be able to pull off that big wall of sound but man oh man was it fantastic. Overture was also fantastic live, one of my favourites actually. And UD as well, really atmospheric and a great break in the pace of the show.

Actually, Resistance as a whole just works better live. It's just that type of music.

Archived