Which songs you revalued after seen live?

RedStar

Well, Hoodoo is definitely one. It's just so much more epic than I thought. It's simple, but beautiful. I can't believe it took that long for me to appreciate it more. Also, Micro Cuts and Megalomania. haha, I just didn't understand I guess, but they are both awesome songs. :D

Muse. I really didn't get into them that much until spotting some live videos.

After getting obsessed (those were the days :rolleyes:), the one song that my opinion of vastly improved was Ruled By Secrecy. The way it was just pulled out of a hat basically at the Key Arena during the first US leg of this tour... It was transcendent.

Starlight is so much better live, especially with the clapping :p

I love Starlight live so much. I know it always gets played and it's not like a surprise like other songs they may not play as much but I think it's great. The clapping is great too :D:LOL:

MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Knights of Cydonia, and to a lesser extent, Guiding Light as I still don't like it on the album but I did enjoy it live a lot. Oh, and I like Starlight about the same either way but the clapping is so much fun. :D

And I haven't actually seen these live before, but I only seem to like Citizen Erased, Darkshines, and Invincible live. :p

And... um... I like Undisclosed Desires LESS since I saw it live, if that counts? :unsure: though, idk, I still love it on the album.

I know there's a lot of love generally for Citizen Erased but it's a track I can take or leave...just a bit (don't shoot me) too "Radiohead-y" for me.

But having seen them do it live at Wembley where it was fantastic, I think I could learn to love it :thumbsup:

Same for TaB - wasn't fussed either way but seeing Matt do it on the podium on Saturday it was awesome.

Starlight definitely!!!

I can't listen to the album version, I feel its a tad boring. But all live versions, especially the abbey road performance are unbelievably good and it always makes my hairs stand on end when I see it :D

Never listened to Cave really before I saw it live either, now I'm always listening to it. Such a powerful chorus.

Seconded! I loved the album version, that listened to it live on HAARP and then at Reading Festival 2006, and was blown away, so much better live, more power and general oomph!

In contrast I don't like the studio version of Invincible at all, but when I saw it live it was very uplifting being able to sing along to it with a massive crowd, and the guitar sound was much better. :happy: It was very poignant too seeing it at my first muse gig, since I felt on top of the world.

SMBH (Really dislike the studio track, but live its amazing and is improving a lot!)

Invincible(Loved it live, and for once a Muse track works well a half step down!)

Unnatural Selection (its more of a beast live, and the guitar in the breakdown :awesome:)

TIRO falls a bit flat live, I did like it with the HOTRS intro though.

Undisclosed Desires...I has such High hopes for it live and then...utter disapointment (apart from the laz0rs)

Archived