Muse's twitter has become football mad?

LTM

Chris talks about football so much on there, it has gotten to the stage that he's advertising kick arounds in a park in Barnet, London. I'm surprised he advertises it on there. With all the obsessed Muse fans surely thousands of people must turn up, no? :LOL:

Does anyone know the teams Muse support?

Yeah, Chris is everywhere these days. And we fans don't complain :LOL:

Chris is a fan of his hometown team Rotherham United and I believe he mentioned on Twitter that he likes to see Man United play (one of his kids is a Chelsea fan).

No idea what teams Matt or Dom support...

Bless 'im, let him invade Muse's twitter with footie stuff... we never get to hear anything from Chris so it's nice that he's interacting with fans over something he likes. Matt gets to fill our heads with his alien conspiracies and Dom's always taking stalker-like photos of Matt :chuckle: - it's Chris's turn to give us something somewhat normal :p. Go Wolstie!

Chris talks about football so much on there, it has gotten to the stage that he's advertising kick arounds in a park in Barnet, London. I'm surprised he advertises it on there. With all the obsessed Muse fans surely thousands of people must turn up, no? :LOL:

Does anyone know the teams Muse support?

I warned him on Twitter when he first posted about the Manchester game.

'You do realise what you've let yourself in for, right?' :awesome:

I think they do forget how big 'n' famous they are now. :LOL:

It's really become too much.

at least he cares about the fans... unlike the other two. :erm:

Matt bellamy doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is a talentless little twat who bites the hands that feeds him.

:erm:

I think chris is being really great guy, and I never expected his footie matches to bring out any sort of hard feelings.

and I know that everyone's pretty sarcastic and pretty fond of piss taking when it comes to muse, but like talking about personal lives, some insults can cross the line of where it's just sort of an arsehole thing to say about anyone :noey:

Bollocks! Sorry but you're talking it!

cheesus, chill!

Matt bellamy doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is a talentless little twat who bites the hands that feeds him.

i didn't mean it that way.

i mean, i find it thoughtful and really humble of Chris to dedicate some of his time to their loyal fans on twitter and interact with them while the other two never pulled off such thing.

Woah. Sounds like someone got their fan letter 'return to sender'. Seriously, that's a bit harsh. Apart from ignoring the setlist polls that Muse didn't have anything to do with in the first place, and then playing some stuff that most people are bored of, what's he gone and done wrong exactly? And if he is so talentless, then Muse wouldn't be as successful as they are....and I some how doubt you'd be coming anywhere near the Muse board at all :erm:

Woah. Sounds like someone got their fan letter 'return to sender'. Seriously, that's a bit harsh. Apart from ignoring the setlist polls that Muse didn't have anything to do with in the first place, and then playing some stuff that most people are bored of, what's he gone and done wrong exactly? And if he is so talentless, then Muse wouldn't be as successful as they are....and I some how doubt you'd be coming anywhere near the Muse board at all :erm:

Well Ryan is a shit stirrer basically ;) so don't take any notice.:LOL:

Matt in particular has made some really nice comments regarding fans over time so it's not fair to judge him just because he hasn't arranged football matches and Dom, though I get the impression he is a little more cynical regarding fans, probably understandably, is a very lovely guy.

Lack of interaction should not be interpreted as not caring because both Dom and Matt, particularly Matt, appear to receive the majority of the undesired obsessiveness. You only have to look at the reaction to the ISP thread, the reaction to Matt attempting to interact with fans on facebook and myspace to understand that. There you go, Matt has attempted to interact but it all got a bit much. Dom, as well, has updated his blog in the past and kept fans informed. All the guys are lovely so snidy comments directed at the other two, just because Chris has interacted in his own way (which is also lovely) are unwarranted.

:erm:

I think chris is being really great guy, and I never expected his footie matches to bring out any sort of hard feelings.

Seriously!! I guess it goes to show that you can't please everyone. :$

I don't see the big deal about Chris posting football stuff on their twitter anyway. It was pretty much dead for a long time and it was posting rehashed stuff from their news feed. Chris breathed new life into it and made it fun again. The other two aren't banned from twitter (as far as we know :LOL:) and can chime in whenever they feel like it! Until then, Chris can say whatever he wants! If you don't like it, feel free to unfollow. It's one simple click. :p

Hahahaha who knew all this controversy would start-up from something that should be seen as positive! We should feel lucky that any one of them is taking the time to interact with us and respond to our comments and questions personally (even if they ARE mostly about football :chuckle:). I'm sure not all bands do that. Especially not ones as big as Muse.

And like others have said, Matt and Dom love us just as much as Chris does :happy: Maybe Chris is just trying to make up for not showing up to any freakin' interviews. :chuckle:

Archived