crazybobbles

Wembley Photos and Footage (both dates)

Amazing stuff, agenthal, thanks for sharing!

Meanwhile, now we're back home with a proper connection, and the Youtube uploads are cooperating fully.

[YT]

[/YT]

Two bits from Plug In Baby. First one's short, but shows Matt's awesome LED suit as he makes his way back to the stage. Second one is longer, and goes the route of following the balloons and the crowd with the intention of giving a sense of what it was like to be there in the mix. Such an incredible night!

[YT]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

Trilo

And enough post-bombing from me, it's my last two videos... End of the show, and what a show it was. Grabbed one of Man With A Harmonica before going absolutely mental during Knights Of Cydonia, then managed to pull it together and grab the very tail end of the finale along with the band taking bows and giving thanks.

[YT[]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

Trilo

Rubbish Muse pics but good queue pics!

I'm in one of your Fotos :D Stood behind dead-duck :happy:

Well, at least I know that it wasn't a fata morgana...;)

I saw him too, it was hilarious :chuckle:

My pics (unfortunately they aren't that good... I only dared to take pictures during Exogenesis):

Queuing at B/C

p1000665ux39.jpg

Crowd behind me:

p1000707zyhm.jpg

Lily:

p1000715nxeh.jpg

And the UFO:

p100076449mw.jpg

p10007721yft.jpg

p1000774mluf.jpg

this question has probably been asked a MILLION times but I have to ask again:

WHERE can I buy the sz7 camera everyone is taking such fab footage with? Where?:eek:

(if you tell me maybe there will be some awesome video for you from me come 2010 or whenever :happy:)

this question has probably been asked a MILLION times but I have to ask again:

WHERE can I buy the sz7 camera everyone is taking such fab footage with? Where?:eek:

(if you tell me maybe there will be some awesome video for you from me come 2010 or whenever :happy:)

Available via Amazon and countless other places. The Panasonic Lumix TZ7 has been updated to the TZ8 and now TZ10. Broadly same camera but just a few extras such as manual settings. Takes HD video. My YouTube channel has definitely gone up a notch since I started using it. Try it to see what I mean. There are 6 vids from the Friday gig (nothing from Saturday as I stood and that's a different experience!)

http://www.youtube.com/user/oysterman555

They are all broadly similar I guess but you pay a bit extra for more megapixels (from 10 to 12) and some other tools (manual settings and GPS). For HD video at gigs, they are pretty much the same as they have 12 times optical zoom basic. Depends on your price target!

In here are my photos from the September 11th gig at Wembley. There first half are from Sheffield in November 2009.

Some decent ones in there.