MK Ultra Live???

teegey88

Hi all,

I was at Manchester last week and the show was great, I purposely had little idea about the props/setlist so it would come out of the unknown, part of the experience in my view and I was very pleased with the results.

And before I make my slight complaint, I realise not everyone can have every song they want on the setlist but where was MK Ultra? I think it's the best song on The Resistance and whether you agree or not, surely it should be part of the staple diet of The Resistance tour? I saw them earlier in the tour too at Sheffield and again it wasn't played and I see it doesn't feature too regularly on the setlists?

I wouldn't like to name the songs I feel could be dropped from the typical setlist for fear of a barrage of insults, but there are one or two!

We're all different I suppose - MKU isn't anywhere near my favourite song on TR. I've spent the last months since I booked my - ticket hoping they would play Unnatural Selection; as that is my favourite track on the album and the one I thought would be an awesome live track - I wasn't disappointed!

I wouldn't have complained though if MKU had been played instead of Guiding Light or Undisclosed Desires, but I suppose they have to mix it up, they can't play all the loud up-tempo numbers and no softer tracks.

All in all, I think it was a better setlist than last time I saw them on the RH&R tour at Wembley.

Well it's an entirely subjective POV obviously, and most of the songs were the same of course, but of the differences, more of my personal favourites were played at LCCC '10 than at Wembley '07.

I'm not going to complain about either though. :)

Oh, I thought you meant Wembley '10.

It's been played twice in the UK (London and Birmingham) and appears about 1 in every 3 gigs. So you need to go to 4 gigs just to be on the safe side if you want to see it :)

Your right on that. We had it last night at Wembley where as Manchester and the 10th at Wembley didn't. And also last year at the 02 they got it on the Friday (We went on the thursday unfortunatley :( )

It's been played twice in the UK (London and Birmingham) and appears about 1 in every 3 gigs. So you need to go to 4 gigs just to be on the safe side if you want to see it :)

does it? does it really? :LOL: seen them three times these past months and not heard it live :( is annoying love that song.

does it? does it really? :LOL: seen them three times these past months and not heard it live :( is annoying love that song.

Last night was my 6th gig this year and the first it's been played at. I've seen them 11 times since The Resistance came out and seen it just twice!

I screamed so loud when they started it last night. Where we were was full of 'dead' people who I think had accidentally bought tickets to the wrong gig, and they looked at me like I was a total mental case. Didn't stop me going crazy, however!

Last night was my 6th gig this year and the first it's been played at. I've seen them 11 times since The Resistance came out and seen it just twice!

that doesnt fill me with much hope in seeing it then :(

*Shakes fist* damn muse and having to many good songs to play in one gig! :LOL:

MK Ultra is just another Assassin!

Great song which will eventually drift away from the setlist and be forgotten about!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dont say that.

:LOL: overreaction alittle bit there.

I screamed so loud when they started it last night. Where we were was full of 'dead' people who I think had accidentally bought tickets to the wrong gig, and they looked at me like I was a total mental case. Didn't stop me going crazy, however!

i was in exactly the same boat! someone even tapped my friend on the shoulder and told us to sit down! so we just went even more insane :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dont say that.

+1 :)

Archived