jackparker

Hey is there a bootleg for the LCCC Gig? I can't find one on muselive!

Thanks!

I sure hope there is, it was an amazing gig!

Could I just ask in future however that new threads like this be appended by a question mark or specific requests. I saw the title and rushed in thinking there was a bootleg available and now I'm all disappointed :(

Rest assured that as soon as one surfaces it will be available on Musebootlegs almost immediately! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello This is my first post :)

I filmed the (nearly) the entire gig in HD :)on my canon ,hd but Bootlegs are illegal arn't they;) there's a few wobbly moments zooming in, but most of it is a clear steady view of the stage with no one in the way

Do I post some on you tube or keep it all for myself lol

I filmed the (nearly) the entire gig in HD :)on my canon ,hd but Bootlegs are illegal arn't they;) there's a few wobbly moments zooming in, but most of it is a clear steady view of the stage with no one in the way

Omg, please share somewhere in some form. Even if you just rip the audio from the files and share that, I don't mind! Would love to have something from this gig. Seeming like nothing would show up...

You'd probably have thousands of people love you if you shared somewhere :p

P.S. how complete is "(nearly) the entire gig"? If it's complete enough, and you decide to share, feel free to come seed on http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/ :)

Omg, please share somewhere in some form. Even if you just rip the audio from the files and share that, I don't mind! Would love to have something from this gig. Seeming like nothing would show up...

You'd probably have thousands of people love you if you shared somewhere :p

P.S. how complete is "(nearly) the entire gig"? If it's complete enough, and you decide to share, feel free to come seed on http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/ :)

It's as complete as upto the last song cutting out due to battery going, now if I hadn't wasted it filming the editors, K.O.C would be complete as well :) Just watching it now and it's fab, good sound excellent video as well:) and the good news is there is no annoying crowd near me shouting drunken comments and ruining the audio:)

It's as complete as upto the last song cutting out due to battery going, now if I hadn't wasted it filming the editors, K.O.C would be complete as well :) Just watching it now and it's fab, good sound excellent video as well:) and the good news is there is no annoying crowd near me shouting drunken comments and ruining the audio:)

If it cuts out at the last song but is uncut from start to finish (as in no gaps between the songs), then you're more than welcome to share your original HD recording on MuseBootlegs.

I'll try and upload a song to youtube later and you can judge the quality and let me know if it is any good or not, but the canon records in a weird format so I don't know yet how it will look on youtube I hope it does it justice :)

Are we talking .mts?

If so, I have the same issue. What camera did you use to film? I use a Legria HF200 that films at 1080i.

Are we talking .mts?

If so, I have the same issue. What camera did you use to film? I use a Legria HF200 that films at 1080i.

Exact same one! I have to import it into Adobe Premier 4 then it goes into media encoder, the problem being what computer I edit on because there is an issue with it that if you have had a previous edition of premier pro on your PC then it won't work :(

Exact same one! I have to import it into Adobe Premier 4 then it goes into media encoder, the problem being what computer I edit on because there is an issue with it that if you have had a previous edition of premier pro on your PC then it won't work :(

Well, you don't have to convert it. Just leave the .mts file. People will be able to play it with VLC. One just needs a good graphics card.

Could you possibly PM me some screenshots when you get the time to?

I checked the guy's profile and he says he hasn't been active on the website since the 27th of September, so must not have seen latest posts/PM's and whathaveya.

We just need to be patient :) I know from experience, people don't want to share if they're getting nagged to death =p

I went to that show if you can burn a blu ray of it id do a trade I have 60 odd muse dvds Wayne

get back to me also bootlegs aint a problem as long as your trading for free as I do

Archived