Sign in to follow this  
M[US]E

Should they release tracks/album with all their intros/outros/jams?

After seeing them several times, I never get tired of hearing their sweet intros, chaotic outros, along with the jams in between songs. I have recently downloaded several "fan made" versions of Helsinki Jam, Osaka Jam, MK Jam, and We Are The Universe. I have to admit that 1 song before/after another makes it more epic.

Example:

We Are The Universe which sets the tone and leads into Uprising.

Yeah, I don't know. I like the concept, but it would almost be a waste of money just to buy maybe 20-30 mins of a few intros and messing abouts.

Edited by Stewez

I do like the free idea more, possibly a holiday gift or something like that. But I am happy you agree with my concept

It depends. If you're talking about stuff like We are the universe and osaka jam then it wouldn't be such a bad idea (a bit pointless, tou). If we're talking about including rage and other band's riffs then no.

No, they belong to the live shows. They wouldn't work on an album.

And fan made versions are terrible. Period.

There'd be no point, they are only bits of songs. They should only be released on albums of full songs or as full songs themselves.

E;8400666']After seeing them several times, I never get tired of hearing their sweet intros, chaotic outros, along with the jams in between songs. I have recently downloaded several "fan made" versions of Helsinki Jam, Osaka Jam, MK Jam, and We Are The Universe. I have to admit that 1 song before/after another makes it more epic.

Example:

We Are The Universe which sets the tone and leads into Uprising.

I've got Helsinki, MK and We Are The Universe, but where did you get Osaka Jam?

They should definitely return to incorporating those riffs into their albums (Space Dementia, Cave, Interlude), but I wouldn't like an album of pure riffage, that just defeats the purpose.

They should definitely return to incorporating those riffs into their albums (Space Dementia, Cave, Interlude), but I wouldn't like an album of pure riffage, that just defeats the purpose.

Then they'd make another and have enough material for a live concert, where they would play a real song every now and then :D