Win a Signed Glastonbury Setlist

KirkBot

Do you think they'll throw out your entries if you re-email them to correct a mistake?

Less than 5 minutes after I sent the first e-mail, I realized that I'd typed the wrong date by mistake, so I immediately re-emailed and asked them to please disregard my first entry. Do you think this means they're gonna just completely remove me from the competition? :erm:

Answered- hopefully I got it right. Seems to be a lot of confusion- my research yielded three different months. Oh well, what the hell. I probably won't win anyways but I might as well enter.

Same here, I followed my instincts and chose the other path.

Damnit. Thanks a lot for changing the date on wikipedia. Now I lost all the chances I has of wining. I said June first, but then I saw another place that said July, I sent another one with my mum's name but with the same address, so now they'll probably delete both. Now you tell me it's August? FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

If all the active memebers on Museboard participates, I have a 0,00006 % chance to win.

If all the members on the Muse-site participates, I have a 0,000003 % chance to win.

If all the people who likes Muse on Facebook participates, I have a 0,0000002 % chance to win.

I hopw I win :)

Archived