Awesome story. :happy:

What does it say in the top right of this picture. Like, "love..." I can't make out the second word.

:happy:

Love from Matt Bellamy x.....He was writing that as I was saying what an aweosome show it was :happy:

Looks like Love from? Awww. :happy:

with a kiss! And dom put xx on my guitar!

Aww glad you had a good time meeting them! and yay for us being next to Matt's piano :awesome:

ALSO LOL CHRIS'S SMILE, NAWW.

How amazing was it? I'm sad it's over....I sent the link to that photo, if you want the full photo Pm your email :yesey:

I LOVE Chris' face in this picture!

:LOL: I know....what makes it better is that I have the exact same expression.....maybe he looked over and decided to copy....:LOL:

Ahhh, that's neat! I don't even knw how to go about meeting them at the airport :chuckle:

I'm mad because my friend's uncle works with Muse and she's tried to get me backstage passes to both of my shows and it never works out because he hasn't been at those shows :supersad::LOL:

It's pretty easy to here, there's just a lot of waiting around :LOL:

Aw that sucks! :(

:LOL::LOL: Very subtle on Dom's part

:LOL: 'in my bedroom'

Hahahaha, it was oh so very subtle. I wish I'd seen Matt's face, but then again I'm glad I got to witness Dom just grinning at me then giggling.

:LOL: Sorry but does Dom really think that morph suit is sexy!? :LOL: Tbh, it has to be said, it's totally ridiculous. Good on him for being brave enough to wear it though. :D

The morph suit is so sexay. Nah, I'm assuming Dom took it as an opportunity to just throw some innuendo into the conversation :LOL: I didn't notice anyway, my entire mind was just blaaaah the entire time.

How amazing was it? I'm sad it's over....I sent the link to that photo, if you want the full photo Pm your email :yesey:

It was just the best night ever. Same here :( Okay cheers, I'll pm it to you now.

:LOL: Shit, sorry I didn't come back in here after that. :facepalm:

A few of us Melbournian girls caught them at the airport. Able to get Dom his leopard print morphsuit (:awesome:) and as I was getting Matt to sign my TR vinyl, I asked 'I'm going to be a little picky and ask if you could make it out to me." Which, obviously I meant to make the signature out to me :LOL: And he goes "You want me to make out with you? That's a bit forward!" It was pretty fantastic to hear those words come out of his mouth towards me, even though it was a complete misunderstanding :LOL:

For what it's worth, here's some pics and a vid :LOL:

157007_482204657444_631502444_5751377_4392113_n.jpg

163183_482253142444_631502444_5752069_4319306_n.jpg

163622_482253707444_631502444_5752076_890335_n.jpg

156649_482254492444_631502444_5752083_7174491_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

... When you see him look up at about 2:42... that's just after he said the whole make out thing :LOL:

Fun day. ;)

I'll be meeting them again backstage at tomorrow night's gig with Georgia so I hope i'll be able to come back in here with something even half as interesting as this one :LOL:

Doms back pack is soooooo adorable! He looks younger in video than he does in pictures.

And you still missed out? Bugger D: that happened to a friend of mine as well. Hopefully next time they have a more secretive presale for fans registered on the website or something :/

:LOL: lets post a password for our most dedicated fans :happy:

EVERYONE!:awesome:

next time there will be more fans if there are more songs like UD..... I think I'll go to the booth...hopefully

So, this is going to be pretty long. 1738 words to be exact :LOL: But I really just wrote it down for my own benefit for the future if I for some reason forgot.

We walked into the room and I see Matt finishing eating something (assuming it's a slice of banana that he had from a platter of sliced banana pieces) Dom was sitting on the couch and Chris was standing behind it. I shook hands with Chris and introduced myself to him and he said 'Hey how're ya?', and then I shook Matt's hand as well and he said 'Nice to meet you.' I turned around back to Chris and asked him to sign my TR Boxset and I told him that I bought a new marker that morning because he used a dodgy one on Sunday at the airport and he laughed. I also handed him the bag of goodies the Ninja Assassins put together to give to them. It had a Zelda T-Shirt for Chris, a fake Mo and a Plush Sheep for Matt while he's away from his farm and a thing called a Bananagram and it's basically a pencil case with scrabble tiles inside which we taped together to make words out of them to read. He looked at the bag and he goes 'Its so pink!' and I go 'You have to look INSIDE the bag!' and he shuffled stuff inside the bag and he laughed and he's like 'Oh excellent!' (I'm sure he saw the Zelda Shirt and got super excited haha)

Matt's sheep

15426913511952387331796.jpg

Banangram

155116_484351132444_631502444_5784039_8373955_n.jpg

I then walked over to Matt and he cut me off before I even said anything with 'Ive seen you recently, have I? and I said 'At the barrier tonight? Maybe?' Matt laughed and he said 'No.' so I said 'Sunday?' and he goes 'Oh right where'd you see us?' so I told him about the airport meet. And he goes 'Oh right!' really enthusiastically and then he followed up with an '... Oh... Right.' and he started laughing a little. So I said 'Yeah you thought I asked you to make out with me.' and he goes 'Yeah I recall, that was my misunderstanding' and he laughed and I told him it was really no problem, at all. Made for a great conversation piece.

I then asked him if he would sign my TR Boxset and as he was signing it and taking forever to do the swirls on the 'y', I asked him what it takes for me to get a plectrum from him. He looked up and he starts grinning and he says 'Not much at all.' and he winked and I started to laugh, but then it just went silent and we were just staring at each other and he just continued to smile. So I thought I misunderstood something and I go '... Wait, what?...' and he reiterates again with 'It really doesn't take much at all to get it.' And more awkward smiling from me and more suggestive grinning from him. Finally he broke and started shuffling through his pockets and he brings out 3 plectrums. He goes 'Here, I'll give you the warm one, do you mind? I just used it.' Of course I told him I'd prefer the warm one. He then had two more brand new plectrums and just held his hand out going 'picks? Anyone want picks?'

163996_484286167444_631502444_5783192_4346721_n.jpg

Chris had walked over to us and I told them that we sent back some toys to them via Rob at Acer Arena on the 9th and Matt's like 'Oh yeah the soft toys, Wonder Woman!' and I say 'Yeah with Captain America as well!' and I turn to Chris and see him laughing and nodding (probably about Captain America). So then Matt goes 'So, are you from Sydney or here?' I go 'Nah, I'm from Melbourne.' 'Right so you flew to Sydney but you're from here.' 'Yeah.' 'Ah right. How far do you live from here?' 'About 40 minutes, not too far.' 'Yeah. So you went to the airport? I thought you were going to give Dom that leopard suit, right? What happened?' 'I did! That's why we went to the airport to give him the morphsuit!' 'Oh you did!?' So then he calls over to Dom and he's like 'Dom? Where'd you put the leopard morphsuit?' and Dom goes 'Yeah its at home... in my bedroom.' and Matt gave him a WTF look complete with the one eyebrow raised and looked back at me laughing at Dom and laughed.

I finally went over to Dom and asked him to sign the boxset. He looked at the front and he goes 'Wow this looks really cool!' and I go 'Yeah I chose silver so it pops. Maybe you should think about getting yours signed?' and he laughed (Thank god because that was such a lame joke haha) and he said 'I actually don't have one of these.' so I go 'Seriously?' and Chris walks over again and he goes 'Yeah what is in that?' I told them what was inside but I turned it around and said that numbered ones have a 5.1 DVD of TR inside it. Dom took it out of my hands and started stroking the embossed logo on the front and he looked pretty impressed by it haha. And Chris took it and tried to read the back. I told Dom that maybe they should consider re-releasing the rest of their catalogue in 5.1 because it's incredible. Dom was all like 'Yeah, you know that's not bad. You've seen that making of DVD ay? When we we're in that little room it sounded amazing, really something else.' Then I reiterated with 'Yeah, seriously, think about it.' So then I of course had to ask about the morphsuit so I asked 'Have you even tried it on yet?' 'No I haven't yet it's in my bedroom, but it looks about the same size as my wetsuit *points behind me at the wetsuit hanging off the rail* so I'm sure it'll fit me no problem.' So I told him how we were contemplating on the sizing for a long time.

So we took the photo and Dom had has arm around my back with his hand on my waist (!!!!) and he wanted to take another photo but the lady said it was fine.

I just stood next to Matt after the photo and he leans over to me and points at the signed box and he goes 'Turned out great!' and I said 'Yeah good thing I didn't have a dodgy marker like on Sunday.' and he laughed and I pointed to his signature and the 'Love from' part and I said 'Aww' and laughed and he goes 'Oh did you not want me to write that?' and I said 'No it's lovely!' and he goes 'Oh yeah, you wanted me to make it out to you then?' and he smiled. Hahaha. So maybe I was a little glad he remembered about the airport. :LOL:

162915_484318327444_631502444_5783726_3505412_n.jpg

So before we left the room I asked Matt for a hug and he smiled and said 'Sure!' and he had to bend his knees a little to put his arms around my lower back but he had his head cradling on my shoulder :') I said thank you and he hugged me just the tiniest bit tighter. And then we had to back out of the room and I waved and mouthed bye to Chris and Matt and for some reason I gave Dom a thumbs up? Haha. And that was it.

164649_484337582444_631502444_5783950_5307497_n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel obliged to talk about Jason, Muse's head of security because he's so cool. When Georgia and I and the two boys were waiting he asked me where I was from. I said Melbourne then he asked me where my accent went(?). So I told him, that this is my regular voice, and i don't really have an accent to work with. Then he goes 'Are you sure you're from here?' and I go 'I'm absolutely positive, I'm not lying, I'm from melbourne!' and he ends it with 'Mm okay, but I'm pretty sure you're not from here.' and he laughed.

Aaaand on the way out, I was looking into random dressing rooms and whatever and he's behind me going 'I see you looking in there! Wanting to steal some of their clothes!' and I go 'Actually, I saw a bunch of suitcases in the hallway with 'Muse Wardrobe' written on them and contemplated leaving with those' and he laughed.

Then the next night at the barrier I saw him talking to Georgia, Clare and Ev and I told them to tell him to come over to my side when he was finished and he came over and I asked if he remembered me and he goes 'Yeah! The non-accent girl! You're voice sounds better today!' (which it didn't btw) and we had a good little banter before he went back.

THEN about 20 minutes before Muse went on stage we were made aware that the morphsuit that we gave Dom was in a twitpic by the band! Of course we all went spastic and I saw Jason walk past so I called over to him and asked 'Is Dom REALLY wearing the morphsuit!?' and he goes 'Nah, it's just a photo for you guys! ;)'

154797_484365262444_631502444_5784218_6926896_n.jpg

So, all in all, ABSOLUTELY BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD.

Matt just stares you down and hardly blinks when he's talking to you one on one, and his sense of humour seems like it's always in the suggestive mode, which don't get me wrong, I really don't mind. Chris is absolutely lovely in person and fairly talkative contrary to his lack of interviews and such. And Dom is just adorable haha he's pretty laid back and easy to talk to. It was so easy talking to all of them really.

163904_484338912444_631502444_5783957_2957724_n.jpg

So again, thank you so much Georgia for letting me come with on what was literally the greatest night of my life :happy::kiss:

And theres a video in Clare's tour diary of me and Georgia after the meet and greet. :LOL:

OH! And Dom Anderson let us roam around and take photos on THE STAGE! For a good 40 seconds :LOL:

SOMEONE'S iPod playing Justice in the hospitality party

154981_484337142444_631502444_5783939_7076639_n.jpg

Matt's Dickinson Amp

156322_484337192444_631502444_5783940_1129649_n.jpg

Dom's kit

155667_484337232444_631502444_5783942_6069340_n.jpg

Matt's mic

157002_484337292444_631502444_5783944_2427733_n.jpg

Matt's setlist on his piano

148229_484337332444_631502444_5783945_1178640_n.jpg

Muse eye view of Rod Laver

165046_484337467444_631502444_5783948_2687904_n.jpg

Oh and Tegan, I have another photo of you and Georgia next to the piano!

63611_484337397444_631502444_5783947_6555579_n.jpg

-snip snip-

163904_484338912444_631502444_5783957_2957724_n.jpg

So again, thank you so much Georgia for letting me come with on what was literally the greatest night of my life :happy::kiss:

And theres a video in Clare's tour diary of me and Georgia after the meet and greet. :LOL:

AHHHHHH The security guy! I forgot about him! When we were waiting for you guys my guitar was sitting in the hall next to him and I started to walk over there to look at it and he stood in the middle of the hall 'no you can't go there' 'I want to look at my guitar!' 'Nope it's mine now'...I was like...okay :(

Then he comes back and says 'whys that still here?' I said 'thought I wasn't allowed to look at it :phu:' 'You've got thirty seconds...' I open it to look at it's glory and he comes back while I'm failing at putting it back in the box as everything was falling out 'I said thirty seconds....' and then he helps me put it back in the box :LOL: He was funny.

You asked for a plectrum?I thought you guys found yours on the stage like me :LOL:

Did the other guys say much? Kate says they were stunned :chuckle:

:LOL: yay!

Did you guys see kirky in that little party place? He was in the middle on the right of the bar.

AHHHHHH The security guy! I forgot about him! When we were waiting for you guys my guitar was sitting in the hall next to him and I started to walk over there to look at it and he stood in the middle of the hall 'no you can't go there' 'I want to look at my guitar!' 'Nope it's mine now'...I was like...okay :(

Then he comes back and says 'whys that still here?' I said 'thought I wasn't allowed to look at it :phu:' 'You've got thirty seconds...' I open it to look at it's glory and he comes back while I'm failing at putting it back in the box as everything was falling out 'I said thirty seconds....' and then he helps me put it back in the box :LOL: He was funny.

You asked for a plectrum?I thought you guys found yours on the stage like me :LOL:

Did the other guys say much? Kate says they were stunned :chuckle:

:LOL: yay!

Did you guys see kirky in that little party place? He was in the middle on the right of the bar.

Jason's fantastic! When he remembered me the next night I couldn't have been happier :LOL:

No I was being picky and wanted a plectrum from his hands to mine :LOL: And total score! Got his warm one :LOL: I don't know what I want to do with it though, I first wanted to make a little necklace out of it, but I could lose that, so I guess framing it with the signed vinyl and box or setlist or whatever is good enough :LOL: Did you find yours on the floor of the stage! I wish I thought of that, I was too busy running around like a headless chicken :LOL:

I don't really remember, but I could only really hear me and Georgia talking up storms with the guys. :LOL:

Yeah I did! I think I might've said excuse me to him :LOL:

Morgan walked past me TWICE and both times I was too shy to ask him to sign the box :rolleyes:

I would have taken some off the mic stands like I did with Biffy Clyro :LOL:

Yeah, dunno what to do with mine. The main problem is that the yellow ones, the text can rub off with water (blurred my first one on accident, boo). I'm kind of tempted to make the pick Chris threw me into a necklace... hrm. Right now they're all individually taped to a piece of paper with their "stories" next to each of them (so I know which is which, hahaha) and in my handy ticket box. :D

Amazing recount Bee :awesome:

I am so jealous!

:LOL: Thanks, I'm still not sure if it's the right order but I figured that's the best it could get :LOL: Took me 2 nights to figure it out.

I would have taken some off the mic stands like I did with Biffy Clyro : LOL:

Yeah, dunno what to do with mine. The main problem is that the yellow ones, the text can rub off with water (blurred my first one on accident, boo). I'm kind of tempted to make the pick Chris threw me into a necklace... hrm. Right now they're all individually taped to a piece of paper with their "stories" next to each of them (so I know which is which, hahaha) and in my handy ticket box. : D

I wanted to, but I figured I got the one from his pocket. :awesome:

I really do want to make it into a necklace.. I might just, but I'd hate to drill into the bit where he was holding it in his mouth :LOL:

I like that you've got stories next to them :awesome:

I almost stole some from Matt's mic stand, I think I touched them but didn't take any since I figured I already had one. Would've been nice to have a few I guess but meh :LOL:

You touched one haha I saw it with my own eyes :LOL:

omg Bee that sounded AMAZING! :eek: :awes ome: I'm so happy that all of you actually got to meet them all backstage' date=' one on one :h appy:[/quote']

It really really was! Absolutely surreal!

They didn't know what was in the Boxset? :facepalm::LOL:

Fantastic story :happy:

Yeah I was pretty WTF about that :LOL: They were so intrigued by the box :LOL:

I met Chris when he was dropping his son off for school. All of my classmates were crowding around him and begging for autographs, but I simply said to him "you guys seriously rock!"

He then mentioned me in a Kerrang! interview when he said "what a cool child."

Quite proud of that, not gonna lie. :D

That's awesome!

OH! And Dom Anderson let us roam around and take photos on THE STAGE! For a good 40 seconds :LOL:

SOMEONE'S iPod playing Justice in the hospitality party

154981_484337142444_631502444_5783939_7076639_n.jpg

Matt's Dickinson Amp

156322_484337192444_631502444_5783940_1129649_n.jpg

Dom's kit

155667_484337232444_631502444_5783942_6069340_n.jpg

Matt's mic

157002_484337292444_631502444_5783944_2427733_n.jpg

Matt's setlist on his piano

148229_484337332444_631502444_5783945_1178640_n.jpg

Muse eye view of Rod Laver

165046_484337467444_631502444_5783948_2687904_n.jpg

omg :( im very happy for you and jealous! :D you must have been like in a dream state :happy:

Jason's fantastic! When he remembered me the next night I couldn't have been happier :L OL:

No I was being picky and wanted a plectrum from his hands to mine :L OL: And total score! Got his warm one :L OL: I don't know what I want to do with it though, I first wanted to make a little necklace out of it, but I could lose that, so I guess framing it with the signed vinyl and box or setlist or whatever is good enough :LOL: Did you find yours on the floor of the stage! I wish I thought of that, I was too busy running around like a headless chicken :LOL:

I don't really remember, but I could only really hear me and Georgia talking up storms with the guys. :LOL:

Yeah I did! I think I might've said excuse me to him :LOL:

Morgan walked past me TWICE and both times I was too shy to ask him to sign the box :rolleyes:

Sarcasm....my least favourite type of humour....but he made it work as he was in hysterics :LOL:

Mine was from his hands to the floor to mine. I didn't even think of it. I just looked down it was there. I went CAIT! She went :D and then I just held it in my hand :happy::yesey: I didn't talk to matty much :( I was kind of stunned...but Dom kept on asking me questions so I found it easy to talk to him.

Poor little finn he looked so nervous :happy: Maybe he wasn't as young as he looked but I could have pinched his cheeks :chuckle:

I didn't see morgan! He was in there? awww. I was waaay too shy to talk to tom. If he was in the room with muse I would have!

I might use my plectrum on my guitar? :awesome::LOL:

Archived