Well we were relatively rushed to be honest, but it was more relaxing so the guys were really friendly and chatty, really different from the airport.

Ah yeah, Dom Anderson was taking us back outside and told us he had a surprise. He led us back into the auditorium, behind the stage and led us up there. Had about a minute to take photos and stuff :D

Also my friend realised Dom H sort of hit on me, Matt asked him about the morph suit when I was talking to Dom, and Dom said "it's at home...in my bedroom." and grinned cheekily at me. Completely forgot about the in the bedroom part and my friend reminded me this morning. Apparently Matt just gave him a look that was like, "No Dom..." :LOL: Oh Dom.

Oh Dom. :LOL: You're cute so I can see why he hit on you.

Just got emailed the pic with Muse...

http://twitpic.com/3fzxsy

That's me next to Matt. Holy shit.

He was hilarious :LOL: yeah he pinky promised me, and those things are srs.

Aw you two are touching heads. :LOL:

Wow, all you people are so lucky!

I alllllmost got to meet the boys on the second night in Brisbane...

After the gig, my sister and i were hanging around because i threw a shirt up onstage for matt, but it was still sitting there on the stage after the show ended so i was running around asking all the security if there was any way i could be sure that Matt would get it (the security were douches and answered me with "I dunno, will i win the lotto next saturday?? i guess we'll never know") So then as we were about to give up, two guys came up to us and started talking to us, asking us how the gig was and what we were doing afterwards. I told them that we were planning to get go around the back of the venue and catch them on their way out blah blah blah... They chatted to us for a while (and chatted me up :stunned:) and then said "come with us, we'll get you both backstage"

So we followed them to a door that was curtained off, and they gestured for us to go in but a security person standing there said "no we can't let them in without passes" so they told us to stay right where we were and they would go and get us passes... but as soon as they left, the security just converged on us and kicked us out, AFTER HEARING THAT THEY HAD TOLD US TO STAY THERE. Pricks. so then we tried to go around the back, but someone was already out the front waiting to pick us up to go home. :(

SO. CLOSE.

So I met them last night after the gig...

We went backstage to some little nibbles and drinks place. Whilst my sister and I were getting a drink I heard a british accent right behind me....turned around and there was kirky ....Kinda turned around a couple of times to confirm it was him and he looked at me :LOL: and smiled. Then right as my sister got her drink we had to go and meet them and sis had to leave her beloved drink behind. Then we walked in with some of the guys that found the usb for that Eurasia comp...all four of us were like :awesome:/:stunned:. I got to walk in first. Shook all their hands. Chris was taller than expected! Dom and Matt weren't as short as I expected. I think I think I'm a giant or something....

They started to sign some of my posters I told Bellamy what an awesome show it was and he said "Oh you loved it did you?"...of course I did!....then he asked me where I came from, I went on to explain that I come from the country in the middle of nowhere and he said "Yeah me too.". Then I was talking to dom later on. I asked if he got dizzy on the 'spinnie thing' , Then he asked me where I come from and I tried to explain that it was the middle no where not in a country town....and I said "you know....where the cows are" :facepalm:. While Chris and Matt were signing my guitar Dom asked if I played and I said no:$ but I'll have to learn.... Then a couple of photos were taken (just waiting on my sister to send me the pics). Then we had to go and I had a christmas card to give to them

63215_1777140307209_1200402671_2045471_7900545_n.jpg

and I said to Dom "I'm pretty sure you can work out which one is for you" He lol'ld

:happy:

Then other dom took us backstage :happy:

163184_1777176468113_1200402671_2045524_327354_n.jpg

163213_1777176268108_1200402671_2045523_3434321_n.jpg

150846_1777148147405_1200402671_2045489_100725_n.jpg

74632_1777148227407_1200402671_2045490_4869608_n.jpg

63521_1777148587416_1200402671_2045491_7588655_n.jpg

164193_1777148747420_1200402671_2045492_1548554_n.jpg

154907_1777167947900_1200402671_2045503_6997036_n.jpg

yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

... When you see him look up at about 2:42... that's just after he said the whole make out thing :LOL:

The guy running after matt with the guitar. bahahhaha! :LOL: And when tom walked past. Tom Tom TOM TOM! :LOL: Okay next time muse tour right. you guys tell me where and when... and I'm tagging.

:( So freaking jealous right about now :LOL:

Omfg, you guys are faaarking lucky (and unlucky, sorry you missed out, ninjabanana!). Glad you guys had a good (understatement) time :D

:awesome: yarrr

Oh Dom. :LOL: You're cute so I can see why he hit on you.

Aw you two are touching heads. :LOL :

:LOL: Aha thanks.

Yeah! He leaned in towards me, I was so surprised, twas lovely :happy:

So I met them last night after the gig...

We went backstage to some little nibbles and drinks place. Whilst my sister and I were getting a drink I heard a british accent right behind me....turned around and there was kirky ....Kinda turned around a couple of times to confirm it was him and he looked at me :LOL: and smiled. Then right as my sister got her drink we had to go and meet them and sis had to leave her beloved drink behind. Then we walked in with some of the guys that found the usb for that Eurasia comp...all four of us were like :awesome :/:stunned :. I got to walk in first. Shook all their hands. Chris was taller than expected! Dom and Matt weren't as short as I expected. I think I think I'm a giant or something....

They started to sign some of my posters I told Bellamy what an awesome show it was and he said "Oh you loved it did you?"...of course I did!....then he asked me where I came from, I went on to explain that I come from the country in the middle of nowhere and he said "Yeah me too.". Then I was talking to dom later on. I asked if he got dizzy on the 'spinnie thing' , Then he asked me where I come from and I tried to explain that it was the middle no where not in a country town....and I said "you know....where the cows are" :facepalm:. While Chris and Matt were signing my guitar Dom asked if I played and I said no:$ but I'll have to learn.... Then a couple of photos were taken (just waiting on my sister to send me the pics). Then we had to go and I had a christmas card to give to them

63215_1777140307209_1200402671_2045471_7900545_n.jpg

and I said to Dom "I'm pretty sure you can work out which one is for you" He lol'ld

:happy:

Then other dom took us backstage :happy :

163184_1777176468113_1200402671_2045524_327354_n.jpg

163213_1777176268108_1200402671_2045523_3434321_n.jpg

74632_1777148227407_1200402671_2045490_4869608_n.jpg

yay!

Aww glad you had a good time meeting them! and yay for us being next to Matt's piano :awesome:

ALSO LOL CHRIS'S SMILE, NAWW.

I hope you both get to meet them someday, and everyone else too. Especially in a similar way to how I did last night, where there was only 4 of us so we could basically talk to each member individually. It was pretty much perfect.

Really hope you get to meet them :happy:

Congratulations and awesome of you to represent fans so well! Sounded like the boys enjoyed your meet very much (I think they love Aussies!)

Such incredible memories for you!

Well. Met the boys for the third time last night and it was...by far the craziest and the best!

To sum it up as quickly as possible: edit/ that didn't end up happening because this is the first time I've written most of it down so it's quite long I guess :LOL:

Dom and I both stuck out our left hands to shake, so we were laughing at trying to figure out how to shake then we did then really funny energetic handshake, then Dom went, "Hi-five!"

Matt asked Dom about the leopard print morph suit, and Dom went on rambling to me about he's been given to, and the one he was given down here is in his "home"? And he kept laughing and grinning with these super wide eyes (erm, think Ceiling Dom :LOL:) Oh, plus I made him pinky promise me to wear the morph suit tomorrow night :LOL:

Then Chris was sweet and I thanked him for giving me the harmonica! I didn't get a chance to talk to him much though, just gave him an Aussie mixtape and he seemed to like it and said he'd definitely check it out.

And Matt, aaaah this was amazing. He was so polite and lovely, and he said that he loved my hair, to which I explained that it's sort of based on his red hair, and he laughed and said "Mine never looked that good!" :awesome: and I hugged him near the beginning then forgot and asked him for another hug a minute later, and I was like "...wait, didn't I already ask for a hug?" and he laughed and said yes, then we were chatting about something, possibly the next bit I'm about to mention and afterwards he gave me a hug :happy: and a plectrum! I almost cried explaining to him how I've basically had a shit year and Muse were just always there for me, and he was so sweet ahaha. Then we had a big group photo and Matt was on the end, next to me and he snaked his arm all the way around my waist and pulled me closer then put his arm right around my shoulder, and did some sort of pose, he may have been pointing at me? Not sure.

Afterwards everyone was being told to leave but I stayed and gave Dom this picture of some model decked out in leopard print but I put Dom's face on it, he and Chris thought it was hilarious and Dom was like "oh, you've put my face on it :LOL:" and I was like "yep, clearly it's not photoshopped AT ALL." He laughed. I kept being told to leave so I was backing out of the room and they were all grinning and laughing and ugh I felt like a pyscho bahaha, it was weird but meh.

and yep. Still on a high from it all. Can't believe it, I actually cried when I got outside and it all kind of hit me, particularly the part with Matt.

Oh yeah, plus we got to go on the stage :awesome:

What a lovely story! :happy:

How'd you manage to meet them 3 times!? :eek:

First two times I met them at the airport, third time I won a meet and greet backstage :happy:

Ahhh, that's neat! I don't even knw how to go about meeting them at the airport :chuckle:

I'm mad because my friend's uncle works with Muse and she's tried to get me backstage passes to both of my shows and it never works out because he hasn't been at those shows :supersad::LOL:

Also my friend realised Dom H sort of hit on me, Matt asked him about the morph suit when I was talking to Dom, and Dom said "it's at home...in my bedroom." and grinned cheekily at me. Completely forgot about the in the bedroom part and my friend reminded me this morning. Apparently Matt just gave him a look that was like, "No Dom..." :LOL: Oh Dom.

:LOL::LOL: Very subtle on Dom's part

:LOL: 'in my bedroom'

Well. Met the boys for the third time last night and it was...by far the craziest and the best!

To sum it up as quickly as possible: edit/ that didn't end up happening because this is the first time I've written most of it down so it's quite long I guess :LOL:

Dom and I both stuck out our left hands to shake, so we were laughing at trying to figure out how to shake then we did then really funny energetic handshake, then Dom went, "Hi-five!"

Matt asked Dom about the leopard print morph suit, and Dom went on rambling to me about he's been given to, and the one he was given down here is in his "home"? And he kept laughing and grinning with these super wide eyes (erm, think Ceiling Dom :LOL:) Oh, plus I made him pinky promise me to wear the morph suit tomorrow night :LOL:

Then Chris was sweet and I thanked him for giving me the harmonica! I didn't get a chance to talk to him much though, just gave him an Aussie mixtape and he seemed to like it and said he'd definitely check it out.

And Matt, aaaah this was amazing. He was so polite and lovely, and he said that he loved my hair, to which I explained that it's sort of based on his red hair, and he laughed and said "Mine never looked that good!" :awesome: and I hugged him near the beginning then forgot and asked him for another hug a minute later, and I was like "...wait, didn't I already ask for a hug?" and he laughed and said yes, then we were chatting about something, possibly the next bit I'm about to mention and afterwards he gave me a hug :happy: and a plectrum! I almost cried explaining to him how I've basically had a shit year and Muse were just always there for me, and he was so sweet ahaha. Then we had a big group photo and Matt was on the end, next to me and he snaked his arm all the way around my waist and pulled me closer then put his arm right around my shoulder, and did some sort of pose, he may have been pointing at me? Not sure.

Afterwards everyone was being told to leave but I stayed and gave Dom this picture of some model decked out in leopard print but I put Dom's face on it, he and Chris thought it was hilarious and Dom was like "oh, you've put my face on it :LOL:" and I was like "yep, clearly it's not photoshopped AT ALL." He laughed. I kept being told to leave so I was backing out of the room and they were all grinning and laughing and ugh I felt like a pyscho bahaha, it was weird but meh.

and yep. Still on a high from it all. Can't believe it, I actually cried when I got outside and it all kind of hit me, particularly the part with Matt.

Oh yeah, plus we got to go on the stage :awesome:

Aww that is such a nice report. I am really happy for all of you who have had such special meetings with the guys. :happy:

Uhm, I haven't met Muse, but I was wondering if someone from Australia could find out when they'd be heading back to the states? I'd like to give them some christmas gifts at the airport if it's possible. :happy:

I doubt it will be for a while since the tour is over and none of them live over in the states :( Just keep watching to see if the do any festivals over there I guess.

:LOL: Sorry but does Dom really think that morph suit is sexy!? :LOL: Tbh, it has to be said, it's totally ridiculous. Good on him for being brave enough to wear it though. :D

I don't think he expects to look sexy. He knows it looks funny. And he also knows that he's sexy. They aren't really related, but whatevs. I think he just wanted to emphasize the bedroom, not that he would wear it in the bedroom.

I thought Matt, Dom, and Tom lived in Los Angeles now? :erm:

Good luck at trying to meet them at LAX.

Archived