:LOL: Shit, sorry I didn't come back in here after that. :facepalm:

A few of us Melbournian girls caught them at the airport. Able to get Dom his leopard print morphsuit (:awesome:) and as I was getting Matt to sign my TR vinyl, I asked 'I'm going to be a little picky and ask if you could make it out to me." Which, obviously I meant to make the signature out to me :LOL: And he goes "You want me to make out with you? That's a bit forward!" It was pretty fantastic to hear those words come out of his mouth towards me, even though it was a complete misunderstanding :LOL:

For what it's worth, here's some pics and a vid :LOL:

157007_482204657444_631502444_5751377_4392113_n.jpg

163183_482253142444_631502444_5752069_4319306_n.jpg

163622_482253707444_631502444_5752076_890335_n.jpg

156649_482254492444_631502444_5752083_7174491_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

... When you see him look up at about 2:42... that's just after he said the whole make out thing :LOL:

Fun day. ;)

I'll be meeting them again backstage at tomorrow night's gig with Georgia so I hope i'll be able to come back in here with something even half as interesting as this one :LOL:

:LOL: Shit, sorry I didn't come back in here after that. :facepalm:

A few of us Melbournian girls caught them at the airport. Able to get Dom his leopard print morphsuit (:awesome:) and as I was getting Matt to sign my TR vinyl, I asked 'I'm going to be a little picky and ask if you could make it out to me." Which, obviously I meant to make the signature out to me :LOL: And he goes "You want me to make out with you? That's a bit forward!" It was pretty fantastic to hear those words come out of his mouth towards me, even though it was a complete misunderstanding :LOL:

:LOL: If he had giggled I would have thought he had misunderstood on purpose! :chuckle: Did you get a chance to explain?

PS Maybe he was hoping you'd say "well now that you mention it!" :LOL:

:LOL: Shit, sorry I didn't come back in here after that. :face palm:

A few of us Melbournian girls caught them at the airport. Able to get Dom his leopard print morphsuit (:awesome : ) and as I was getting Matt to sign my TR vinyl, I asked 'I'm going to be a little picky and ask if you could make it out to me." Which, obviously I meant to make the signature out to me :LO L: And he goes "You want me to make out with you? That's a bit forward!" It was pretty fantastic to hear those words come out of his mouth towards me, even though it was a complete misunderstanding :L OL:

For what it's worth, here's some pics and a vid :LO L:

157007_482204657444_631502444_5751377_4392113_n.jpg

163183_482253142444_631502444_5752069_4319306_n.jpg

163622_482253707444_631502444_5752076_890335_n.jpg

156649_482254492444_631502444_5752083_7174491_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

... When you see him look up at about 2:42... that's just after he said the whole make out thing :LOL:

Fun day. ;)

I'll be meeting them again backstage at tomorrow night's gig with Georgia so I hope i'll be able to come back in here with something even half as interesting as this one :LOL:

ISBGOUDAUOIFNINFN :awesome: That's all so awesome!!!!

I can't believe you get to meet them all over again, you're so lucky! :happy: I wonder what Matt'll misintepret this time :eyebrows::chuckle:

Don't think I ever posted my story here...

Well, I missed the chance to meet them with Raleigh, but my friend Miranda put me on the phone with Dom when they came outside and I got to talk to him for a few minutes. If remember correctly, I asked how he liked the leopard print pimp cane I sent back as a gift, he said my note was sweet, commented on the amount of gigs ("You've been to a lot of gigs, huh?" Me: "Haha, yeah...."), hmmm what else? I asked for a friend if Matt had gotten the Wonder Woman suit and he didn't know. Oh, and I bugged him that he should come outside the next night in Charlottesville to make me feel better about missing them in Raleigh. :D And that's about it. They didn't come out, but Dom recognized me at the barrier and tossed me a drumstick the next night! :)

Here's all the photos of all my Muse swag from the week. Go ahead and friend my on FB if you haven't already. :phttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=244695&id=502842658

149785_452842452658_502842658_5698123_98992_n.jpg

Well. Met the boys for the third time last night and it was...by far the craziest and the best!

To sum it up as quickly as possible: edit/ that didn't end up happening because this is the first time I've written most of it down so it's quite long I guess :LOL:

Dom and I both stuck out our left hands to shake, so we were laughing at trying to figure out how to shake then we did then really funny energetic handshake, then Dom went, "Hi-five!"

Matt asked Dom about the leopard print morph suit, and Dom went on rambling to me about he's been given to, and the one he was given down here is in his "home"? And he kept laughing and grinning with these super wide eyes (erm, think Ceiling Dom :LOL:) Oh, plus I made him pinky promise me to wear the morph suit tomorrow night :LOL:

Then Chris was sweet and I thanked him for giving me the harmonica! I didn't get a chance to talk to him much though, just gave him an Aussie mixtape and he seemed to like it and said he'd definitely check it out.

And Matt, aaaah this was amazing. He was so polite and lovely, and he said that he loved my hair, to which I explained that it's sort of based on his red hair, and he laughed and said "Mine never looked that good!" :awesome: and I hugged him near the beginning then forgot and asked him for another hug a minute later, and I was like "...wait, didn't I already ask for a hug?" and he laughed and said yes, then we were chatting about something, possibly the next bit I'm about to mention and afterwards he gave me a hug :happy: and a plectrum! I almost cried explaining to him how I've basically had a shit year and Muse were just always there for me, and he was so sweet ahaha. Then we had a big group photo and Matt was on the end, next to me and he snaked his arm all the way around my waist and pulled me closer then put his arm right around my shoulder, and did some sort of pose, he may have been pointing at me? Not sure.

Afterwards everyone was being told to leave but I stayed and gave Dom this picture of some model decked out in leopard print but I put Dom's face on it, he and Chris thought it was hilarious and Dom was like "oh, you've put my face on it :LOL:" and I was like "yep, clearly it's not photoshopped AT ALL." He laughed. I kept being told to leave so I was backing out of the room and they were all grinning and laughing and ugh I felt like a pyscho bahaha, it was weird but meh.

and yep. Still on a high from it all. Can't believe it, I actually cried when I got outside and it all kind of hit me, particularly the part with Matt.

Oh yeah, plus we got to go on the stage :awesome:

Well. Met the boys for the third time last night and it was...by far the craziest and the best!

To sum it up as quickly as possible: edit/ that didn't end up happening because this is the first time I've written most of it down so it's quite long I guess :LOL:

Dom and I both stuck out our left hands to shake, so we were laughing at trying to figure out how to shake then we did then really funny energetic handshake, then Dom went, "Hi-five!"

Matt asked Dom about the leopard print morph suit, and Dom went on rambling to me about he's been given to, and the one he was given down here is in his "home"? And he kept laughing and grinning with these super wide eyes (erm, think Ceiling Dom :LOL:) Oh, plus I made him pinky promise me to wear the morph suit tomorrow night :LOL:

Then Chris was sweet and I thanked him for giving me the harmonica! I didn't get a chance to talk to him much though, just gave him an Aussie mixtape and he seemed to like it and said he'd definitely check it out.

And Matt, aaaah this was amazing. He was so polite and lovely, and he said that he loved my hair, to which I explained that it's sort of based on his red hair, and he laughed and said "Mine never looked that good!" :awesome: and I hugged him near the beginning then forgot and asked him for another hug a minute later, and I was like "...wait, didn't I already ask for a hug?" and he laughed and said yes, then we were chatting about something, possibly the next bit I'm about to mention and afterwards he gave me a hug :happy: and a plectrum! I almost cried explaining to him how I've basically had a shit year and Muse were just always there for me, and he was so sweet ahaha. Then we had a big group photo and Matt was on the end, next to me and he snaked his arm all the way around my waist and pulled me closer then put his arm right around my shoulder, and did some sort of pose, he may have been pointing at me? Not sure.

Afterwards everyone was being told to leave but I stayed and gave Dom this picture of some model decked out in leopard print but I put Dom's face on it, he and Chris thought it was hilarious and Dom was like "oh, you've put my face on it :LOL:" and I was like "yep, clearly it's not photoshopped AT ALL." He laughed. I kept being told to leave so I was backing out of the room and they were all grinning and laughing and ugh I felt like a pyscho bahaha, it was weird but meh.

and yep. Still on a high from it all. Can't believe it, I actually cried when I got outside and it all kind of hit me, particularly the part with Matt.

Oh yeah, plus we got to go on the stage :awesome:

:happy: That is absolutely wonderful. Ah, reading this thread makes me so happy for you guys! I am waiting patiently for the day I get to meet them, too. :happy:

:happy: That is absolutely wonderful. Ah, reading this thread makes me so happy for you guys! I am waiting patiently for the day I get to meet them, too. :happy:

+10000

Reading these stories makes me get butterflies sometimes :chuckle: You guys are all so lucky and I'm really happy for you!

I know it will happen for me someday. I truly believe that if you want it badly enough, it will happen :)

+10000

Reading these stories makes me get butterflies sometimes :chuckle: You guys are all so lucky and I'm really happy for you!

I know it will happen for me someday. I truly believe that if you want it badly enough, it will happen :)

I hope you both get to meet them someday, and everyone else too. Especially in a similar way to how I did last night, where there was only 4 of us so we could basically talk to each member individually. It was pretty much perfect.

Really hope you get to meet them :happy:

I hope you both get to meet them someday, and everyone else too. Especially in a similar way to how I did last night, where there was only 4 of us so we could basically talk to each member individually. It was pretty much perfect.

Really hope you get to meet them :happy:

Wow, that is a great story! It would be wonderful to meet them in any circumstance, but especially with a small group where no one is real rushed or anything. So wait, what's this about going on stage??

Wow, that is a great story! It would be wonderful to meet them in any circumstance, but especially with a small group where no one is real rushed or anything. So wait, what's this about going on stage??

Well we were relatively rushed to be honest, but it was more relaxing so the guys were really friendly and chatty, really different from the airport.

Ah yeah, Dom Anderson was taking us back outside and told us he had a surprise. He led us back into the auditorium, behind the stage and led us up there. Had about a minute to take photos and stuff :D

Also my friend realised Dom H sort of hit on me, Matt asked him about the morph suit when I was talking to Dom, and Dom said "it's at home...in my bedroom." and grinned cheekily at me. Completely forgot about the in the bedroom part and my friend reminded me this morning. Apparently Matt just gave him a look that was like, "No Dom..." :LOL: Oh Dom.

Well we were relatively rushed to be honest, but it was more relaxing so the guys were really friendly and chatty, really different from the airport.

Ah yeah, Dom Anderson was taking us back outside and told us he had a surprise. He led us back into the auditorium, behind the stage and led us up there. Had about a minute to take photos and stuff :D

Also my friend realised Dom H sort of hit on me, Matt asked him about the morph suit when I was talking to Dom, and Dom said "it's at home...in my bedroom." and grinned cheekily at me. Completely forgot about the in the bedroom part and my friend reminded me this morning. Apparently Matt just gave him a look that was like, "No Dom..." :LOL: Oh Dom.

Oh Dom! What a flirt. :LOL: I soooo hope he wears that suit. There will be eternal lolzes.

Archived