Oxegen 2010 to be broadcast by QTV 4th/5th of September?

a-museing

I was just reading this months Q magazine and on p135 they said

Oxegen 2010 Highlights

Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th September

QTV makes a date with the Irish festival which this year has Arcade Fire, Muse, Eminem on board.

:D Hopefully this means we'll finally be able to watch it. The only thing is that I can't watch QTV on my television.:( Maybe someone will record it?

EDIT:

Highlights will be shown Sunday 6th on QTV and 11th of Septmeber at 12.25 on Channel 4

I was just reading this months Q magazine and on p135 they said

:D Hopefully this means we'll finally be able to watch it. The only thing is that I can't watch QTV on my television.:( Maybe someone will record it?

Yes!! Thanks for finding that. I haven't got Q TV but I am sure someone will be able to record and upload it. I just hope they show quite a few songs from Muse and Kasabian!

Yes!! Thanks for finding that. I haven't got Q TV but I am sure someone will be able to record and upload it. I just hope they show quite a few songs from Muse and Kasabian!

Yes. Hopefully we get to see the full sets and not just 1 or 2 songs. It's weird that the Oxegen facebook page hasn't mentioned this yet. They usually seem to be good at keeping people up to date with whats happening.

Yes. Hopefully we get to see the full sets and not just 1 or 2 songs. It's weird that the Oxegen facebook page hasn't mentioned this yet. They usually seem to be good at keeping people up to date with whats happening.

Might be an idea to leave a message on their wall about it and see if they comment on it and confirm the information.

Might be an idea to leave a message on their wall about it and see if they comment on it and confirm the information.

I tried but I think they disabled commenting on their wall after all the people spreading rumours that Eminem was cancelling on the wall. :( I have sent several emails though. :shifty: Hopefully someone replies soon.

I tried but I think they disabled commenting on their wall after all the people spreading rumours that Eminem was cancelling on the wall. :( I have sent several emails though. :shifty: Hopefully someone replies soon.

Fingers crossed. I am keeping an eye on the TV guide on my V+ box but I won't see the programming for the 4th until tomorrow.

I used to have a DVD recorder and could've used that but it busted :indiff:

I have Q on my Sky downstairs, if I can get it online then I'll stream the footage, but I don't think I'll be able to :(

:( Hopefully someone will record it.

SOOOOO wanna see that Arcade Fire set. i bet it was stunning.

It was. :happy: There was a very, very small crowd for them though. Only a couple of thousand. :(

It was. :happy: There was a very, very small crowd for them though. Only a couple of thousand. :(

I totally forgot Arcade Fire performed there.. they were amazing at Hackney Empire 2 months ago, also very small crowd. I wanna see their performance too!!!1

bot's stealing my posts. :mad:

Archived