:rolleyes:

:chuckle:

whatevs cookie

:kiss:

It reminds me of the whole NME Sexiest thing award.

Matt: "we have crazy fans!"

fangirls: "OMG Matt has been following and called us crazy!!" :awesome:

Rest of the board: "You know that is not a compliment :wtf:

fangirls: "Matt called us crazy! :awesome:

triple j article

fangirls: "OMG we're in the article about the board!" :awesome:

rest of the board: "you know they are describing you as obsessed fangirl that is not a compliment :wtf:

:LOL:

:LOL: Yes I must admit I don't quite see the excitement! I mean most people would want to bury themselves in a hole and never come up again after reading the majority of that attributed to them. :LOL: Oh lordy the first PMT post! :facepalm: Can you imagine the band reading this? :$:$:$ OMG! :LOL:

triple j article

rest of the board: "you know they are describing you as obsessed fangirl that is not a compliment :wtf:

:facepalm:

ily :chuckle:

triple j article

:LOL: guess this is a case were we can use the expression "bad publicity is still publicity"

triple j article

Just to clarify, I don't seriously take pride in this. I just think it's hilarious. I don't really take that kind of stuff too seriously in general ... but there's no question this board has its odder sectors, at times endearingly odd ... it's fun to have a laugh at "ourselves."

Maybe I've just slipped to a point of being too easily amused ... :LOL:

triple j article

You're just jealous because you were not mentioned in the article like CarrieB and bee03 :phu:

:p

I feel soooo pwoud for being a member of this community :D

Maybe the guy who wrote the article wish that he was a member too

Seriously?

Musers were already seen as crazy, obsessed fangirls/boys and whatnot, but now it's on print! :awesome:

Justin B fans don't stand a chance.

brb, going to fangirl over Matt's chin

Just to clarify, I don't seriously take pride in this. I just think it's hilarious. I don't really take that kind of stuff too seriously in general ... but there's no question this board has its odder sectors, at times endearingly odd ... it's fun to have a laugh at "ourselves."

I think the whole thing is funny, especially in how it makes the board sound.... funny cuz it's true ;)

I also think it's great when Matt refers to the "psychotic central core" of muse fandom and other assorted comments.... there's a whole lot of crazy out there in muse land, but that's what makes it fun :) I don't want to be part of some high-brow community who can't laugh at themselves or are unaware of their silly fan behavior. Embrace the crazy :yesey:

I wonder if this little feature is actually something they wanted to do, or if they came up with the idea just so they could make comments about this board ;)

This. :LOL:

I think the whole thing is funny, especially in how it makes the board sound.... funny cuz it's true ;)

I also think it's great when Matt refers to the "psychotic central core" of muse fandom and other assorted comments.... there's a whole lot of crazy out there in muse land, but that's what makes it fun :)I don't want to be part of some high-brow community who can't laugh at themselves or are unaware of their silly fan behavior. Embrace the crazy :yesey:

I wonder if this little feature is actually something they wanted to do, or if they came up with the idea just so they could make comments about this board ;)

I agree - better we are cool with the 'crazy' :LOL:

and OMG the Dom gif in your sig has me LOL seriously :D

not the board, the fans that Laure mentioned like "it's not a compliment you know" "but they called us that. We were mentioned" :LOL:

but but but but... Matt knows who I am! That's all that matters! He even takes notice when I come around! I bet he wouldn't be able to pick you out of a crowd! :phu:

He even knows my name! My full name! And how to spell it and everything!

Look here... see? It's right there on the restraining order :awesome:

I agree - better we are cool with the 'crazy' :LOL:

and OMG the Dom gif in your sig has me LOL seriously :D

yeah, speaking of crazy behavior :shifty::$

This is brilliant :LOL:. I think the peeps at Triple J need to let their inhibitions go and come over to the dark side... once you go boardie, you never go back ;)!

Oh and LOL at the best quote... 'fess up, who was it? :p They even quoted Carrie B :LOL:

I do agree that their complete disregard of our setlist moaning is just wrong - something of that magnitude on here shouldn't go unnoticed! Mozza and the army of moaners (myself included... at times :p) need to reconvene and hash-out a plan :ninja:.

But are we really that filthy of a board? I mean yeah we're pretty dirty, but I would've thought other forums like maybe Franz's or Killer's or something would've been filthier :erm:

no, we're much better than them in many senses... :ninja:

I feel soooo pwoud for being a member of this community :D

Maybe the guy who wrote the article wish that he was a member too

you're right, I'm sure they wish they had a chance here.. but I guess they do not have what it takes to be here.. :LOL:

I also think it's great when Matt refers to the "psychotic central core" of muse fandom and other assorted comments.... there's a whole lot of crazy out there in muse land, but that's what makes it fun :) I don't want to be part of some high-brow community who can't laugh at themselves or are unaware of their silly fan behavior. Embrace the crazy :yesey:

I agree with you, I guess we're no ordinary fans because Muse isn't an ordinary band..

:musesign::musesign::musesign:

but but but but... Matt knows who I am! That's all that matters! He even takes notice when I come around! I bet he wouldn't be able to pick you out of a crowd! :phu:

yeah, speaking of crazy behavior :shifty::$

you're awesome!! :LOL:

:chuckle:

Archived