Do You Think Muse Sounds Like Radiohead?

lamia1194

I'm sorry to offend, this topic is just discussed all the time and it gets a little tiring. It's ok if you were curious.

It's his forum as much as yours. If nobody wants to discuss the issue, the topic will die and fall off the page. There's members that obviously still want to discuss this topic at the moment, so let them do so - without having to deal with people whinging.

Besides, stuff like this is much more interesting than reading the older members taking over topics with conversation which no one gives a fuck about.

I'm sorry to offend, this topic is just discussed all the time and it gets a little tiring. It's ok if you were curious.

its ok, and i wasnt offended. i just wanted to know what everyone thought. so listen up people:

MUSE IS AWESOME AND SO IS RADIOHEAD AND I LOVE BOTH (MUSE A LITTLE MORE:D)

Showbiz sounds a LOT like Radiohead, that is undeniable.

Listen to Pablo Honey and The Bends, it sounds like Showbiz. There is no argument.

Aside from that, the comparisons disappear. I love both bands equally tbh, though Muse normally do shade it for me.

He's said it best.

So let's all shut up and download In Rainbows tomorrow. :)

So let's all shut up and download In Rainbows tomorrow. :)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! i CANT wait to listen to their new songs!!! im sooo excited that Radiohead's finally coming back. maybe they's a chance they'll come to NYC and ill finally be able to see them! its my dream to see radiohead in concert (since ive already seen Muse!) a 1% chance ill go isnt a lot...

but ill hold on to that 1%:D

although to be honest it could be true mmmmm maybe matts just a prettier and far more sexy looking clone of thom, yorke

eeeewwwwwwww i cant believe i just thought that up!!!!!!!!1:supertong

*sicks a bit in mouth*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

although to be honest it could be true mmmmm maybe matts just a prettier and far more sexy looking clone of thom, yorke

eeeewwwwwwww i cant believe i just thought that up!!!!!!!!1:supertong

*sicks a bit in mouth*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

omg ha ha so funni

i havent actually listenend to the new album yet i heard one song on the radio but i didnt know what its called. mmmmm radiohead and muse are both great bands i don't know why people get so het up about them being compared to one another :stunned:

Archived