San Siro Photos - Now Online

KirkBot

9b74b61b-7466-411e-8b72-fcc9bca14e4f.jpgA whole new gallery of photos of Muse live at San Siro, Milan are now online in the IMAGES section.

The shots include the awesome UFO and Nic Cester's performance of Back in Black with the band.

Click on the link below to view the gallery and stay tuned to muse.mu in the lead up to the UK stadium shows next month as we'll be putting more photos online along with some other goodies!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/694/san-siro-photos---now-online/

OMG YAAAAY SAN SIRO PHOTOS! :D :D

They're amazing... I feel like I'm there all over again :happy:!

Ahh that Happy Bday Matt banner (that said Hap Bday Matt for ages until the other people with the other P and Y came along to complete it :chuckle:) is making me all nostalgic as well... we tried doing the mass sing along 'happy bday' for him like 5 times, but it wasn't enough to get the whole stadium joining in and we got drowned out by either the band or the crowd. Phenomenal night nonetheless!

Ahhh and the alien woman! And Nic Cester! :D We went nutso when they started playing BiB and he came on... Thanks SOO much for the pics, I'm so glad I could relive it a bit! Grazie! ;)

Ahh that Happy Bday Matt banner (that said Hap Bday Matt for ages until the other people with the other P and Y came along to complete it :chuckle:) is making me all nostalgic as well... we tried doing the mass sing along 'happy bday' for him like 5 times, but it wasn't enough to get the whole stadium joining in and we got drowned out by either the band or the crowd. Phenomenal night nonetheless!

You were part of that? Much respect to you, I was seriously impressed when I saw the videos. That's some quality fan-ing right there. :awesome:

I'd like to think the second picture is of when he saw it. :chuckle:

You were part of that? Much respect to you, I was seriously impressed when I saw the videos. That's some quality fan-ing right there. :awesome:

I'd like to think the second picture is of when he saw it. :chuckle:

Lol, no sorry, I wasn't part of the b-day sign crew :(... I was equally admiring it from a distance, though :LOL:. I was, however, part of the light-up alien balloon crew :awesome: ... not as impressive fandom, but lots of envious Italian folk were trying to steal them from us while we held on to our alien friends for dear life, haha!

Ahhh and the alien woman! And Nic Cester! :D We went nutso when they started playing BiB and he came on... Thanks SOO much for the pics, I'm so glad I could relive it a bit! Grazie! ;)

dude i was about to rape my seat when nic went on stage :eek:

i might have cried a bit too :$

epic night indeed, thanks again for those pics :supersad:

Amazing night, I am SO happy I went. Next tour, I'll definitely try and make another holiday out of Muse in Italy. Beautiful place, it really is, and it's so different being amongst people who don't speak your language, but still share a love for your favourite band :)

Yehaaaaa!

I wasn't at San Siro, but I'm always happy to see new Pro Shot Muse Pics! (No wonder - I'm a Muser :LOL:)

But here's my question: Will there be more photos from the stadium gigs? Would die to see some from Goffertpark! Awesome night! :)

I read that there will be a brand new live dvd too after this Tour. Is that true? If yes, will it include more than one gig? Will it be Wembley or Glastonbury? :eek:

greetings

Nice tag is down here, and what a beatiful pics reminding me that amazing night:)

Thank so much for the pics

Grazie! ;)

I was a part of that banner:)...I made a video where you can see the girl who designed it and puts it on the railing, each piece of the banner was made by a girl coming from a different town and we met in front of the stadium to put it together, as you said just P and Y were missing but they arrived in time:D

Great night, really

here the video

Archived