People who want their babies :noey:

But what about people who fall miraculously pregnant after being too close to Chris during a gig? :unsure:

- Those Myspace comments from girls who talk to them like they'd talk to their boyfriend "Hi honey how are you today? I miss you" :facepalm:

Endless source of lolz! :LOL: Sometimes when I'm really bored, I go there to laugh at the comments. :chuckle: "Thought you might want to know that I bought a new dress today. Oh, and my car broke down!" :LOL:

I concur for both.

I'm fine with BellDom when it's clearly for the lolz, but some people seem to take that a bit too seriously. :stunned:

Yeah if it's for the lolz I'm fine with it but some people take it really far and it creeps me out. I saw some girls on a Facebook page who made a BellDom sign (written in pink with little hearts :facepalm:) for the San Siro gig, they were actually hoping that the guys would see it and jump each other on stage or something :facepalm:

Endless source of lolz! :LOL: Sometimes when I'm really bored, I go there to laugh at the comments. :chuckle: "Thought you might want to know that I bought a new dress today. Oh, and my car broke down!" :LOL:

:LOL: I haven't seen such comments, wtf is wrong with those people?

I'm sorry but....KHud? Is this like RPatz? :LOL:

i think of it more like K-Fed... but, yeah....

+1 to everything people mentioned.

- Those Myspace comments from girls who talk to them like they'd talk to their boyfriend "Hi honey how are you today? I miss you" :facepalm:

- People obsessed with "BellDom" it really creeps me out.

oh yes... i once stumbled across a fan art.... cannot unsee.... and the thing is, it wasn't even all that bad, but it was still enough to make me shudder :noey: i don't even want to know what else might be out there :noey:

:LOL: somebody sig it so i'll be sigged twice in one day :LOL:

That's quite tempting :LOL:

Yeah if it's for the lolz I'm fine with it but some people take it really far and it creeps me out. I saw some girls on a Facebook page who made a BellDom sign (written in pink with little hearts :facepalm:) for the San Siro gig, they were actually hoping that the guys would see it and jump each other on stage or something :facepalm:

:stunned:

Gawd. :facepalm:

I saw them making it. :stunned: They were all wearing green skinnies and leopard print.

+1 to everything people mentioned+.

- People obsessed with "BellDom" it really creeps me out.

:yesey: Belldom fanfic is disturbing, I accidentely found some on livejournal. :vomit: Also I don't find the 'omg Dom and Matt are gay' jokes funny.

Musers who don't like mullets.

+1 What the hell is wrong with those people? :eek::p

Well... basically

Musers who think you only have to listen to Muse... if not, you are a Muse slut. :stunned:

who cares?

i hate when people tells me what kind of music should i listen to...

But over all kinds of Musers i just can't stand the one that think for some divine reason has a "power" or some kind of right to be better than you...

I dont fucking care since when you listen to Muse, or were are you going to see them, or how many times...

the same way you shouldn't care about me...

Some people think that because you listen Muse you have to act differently...

well, no.. i dont like people without personality who does exact the same as the rest of the world.

^^ I agree with the first part.

Those people who feel like they're cheating on Muse if they listen to someone else? Seriously?

:LOL:

Cheating on Muse?

it's not a fucking marital relationship. If it was we'd be on our millionth separation and undergoing a messy divorce.

Archived