Just because you have a gross margin ofBuy RS Gold 50 percent does not necessarily mean that you are making a healthy profit. Therefore, your pricing on your Total Cost ofBuy WOW Gold Doing Business (not just your cost of Aion level sold), reflecting in many cases much more needs to be. Do not forget, in the "people" cost factor - the administrators, sales staff, production staff, suppliers, etc. who do WOW Goldthe work that your company tick. BeforeRuneScape Gold you lower your prices, remember, these people have to pay, too!

+1!

Those who think that because they have been listening to the band longer means that they're better/bigger fans, It's not my fault I was 4 when Showbiz was released! I don't mind if you have been been listening for a long time, just don't think newer listeners can't love the band as much, if not more, than you do.

People who think that the love for a band is determined by how many songs you love.

Or that by loving everything Muse does, it means you are a better fan.

The people who on twitter obsess over justin bieber and muse. And the ones in south america who only ever say. "muse muse muse come to south america" theres so many pages and everything

kinda gets on my nerves, but i reckon they could get lucky next year :)

Those who think that because they have been listening to the band longer means that they're better/bigger fans, It's not my fault I was 4 when Showbiz was released! I don't mind if you have been been listening for a long time, just don't think newer listeners can't love the band as much, if not more, than you do.

This

People who think that the love for a band is determined by how many songs you love.

Or that by loving everything Muse does, it means you are a better fan.

+1

I hate it when people assume that because you have something to criticise or you don't like that it automatically means that you don't like the band anymore. You can like a band and be critical of it :erm:

People who thinks they are over other Muse fans because they've seen them so many times; people who are jealous because they know someone got a special dedication for their bday from the band. People who actually think they are hawt looking and degrade any other fans around them by saying: Ugly ppl stay away from my fav band (liek wtf srsly)

People who thinks they are over other Muse fans because they've seen them so many times; people who are jealous because they know someone got a special dedication for their bday from the band. People who actually think they are hawt looking and degrade any other fans around them by saying: Ugly ppl stay away from my fav band (liek wtf srsly)

:erm: What kind of an idiot would say that?

+1

I hate it when people assume that because you have something to criticise or you don't like that it automatically means that you don't like the band anymore. You can like a band and be critical of it :erm:

This ,

and I hate it when I see someone bashing all the other bands,for example " Metallica is so horrible liek,they are friggin bad! Muse rockss !" I see it on facebook all the time.

Just STFU.

:facepalm:

:erm: What kind of an idiot would say that?

A muse fan who thinks they can broadcast it to the world on their twitter.

Regarding that crazy woman Annmarie a few pages back... well, one of my friends met her online a few years ago when he was going to a gig in Paris and she suggested that they meet up there. He said yes, because he didn't know she was not right in her mind. He told me that the woman is definitely not right in her mind, she has that freaky look and all she did was talk about Matt and she kept asking where was the best spot to see him and where to get a backstage pass... :noey:

my twitter is full of my rants about chavs and people who own the iPad. That and everything i put on tumblr cause my accounts are linked.

my twitter is full of my rants about chavs and people who own the iPad. That and everything i put on tumblr cause my accounts are linked.

Huh?

This x1000000000000. On a similar note, I dislike it when people assume you don't know much about Muse or are somehow are a lesser fan (eg. twilighter) because you didn't join the board very long ago.

+1

This also. The quote in my sig is one users response to me not really liking Hyper Music :noey: I really dislike people who go nuts at even the slightest criticism of Muse, and who tell people to fuck off when they are critical. They sort of act like the stereotypical fundamentalist christians who get angry and violent when people say there is probably no god.

This ,

and I hate it when I see someone bashing all the other bands,for example " Metallica is so horrible liek,they are friggin bad! Muse rockss !" I see it on facebook all the time.

Just STFU.

:facepalm:

I've seen shit like that on some Radiohead videos on youtube. Makes me cringe.

i haven't been on this site long, but it seems to me so many people on here fucking "live" for muse... and have nothing better to do but obsess over the band. i mean i like muse, but i don't get all up in their personal lives and drool over the band members lol

i haven't been on this site long, but it seems to me so many people on here fucking "live" for muse... and have nothing better to do but obsess over the band. i mean i like muse, but i don't get all up in their personal lives and drool over the band members lol

:LOL: What did you expect to find on their official forum? :p

:LOL: What did you expect to find on their official forum? :p

THIS.

but i get what ginger chick is saying.

Yup. It all starts to get really creepy after awhile...

Those crazy matt fangirls on facebook who have 567889 photoalbums of him all titled "My boyfriend Matt" or "The Beautiful Matthew" ,and out of those 567889 one of them is made for Kate Hudson pictures she ruined in paint....Why even bother?

+1 :yesey: I was 2 or 3 when it came out.

It annoys me when people write MUSE in capital letters all the time, I don't know why, but its just annoying. It's Muse not MUSE

I really dislike those creepers that spam Chris's twitter with "PLEASE COME TO (INSERT COUNTRY NAME HERE)!!!!!" and things like that. Kinda creepy, and it's not like the band members have a big role in deciding where they're going to tour.

I also hate when people tweet Chris/Muse in their native language, like French, Spanish etc. They know that nobody in Muse speaks any other language fluently apart from English, so why do they think that their language is supposed to be known by everybody? Kinda makes me laugh, really.

And when people write something like this:

Taken from the Graham Norton thread...

Is anyone else worried about this whole thing? I fear for the future of the band...

(someone responding to that....)

Me too, I can't sleep at night. What is this wretched woman going to do to poor weak-minded Matty?

:rolleyes:

People who criticize Muse's new stuff for being cheesy and then say that they should do more stuff like Showbiz. Because Showbiz isn't cheesy at all, is it? :rolleyes: