That's nothing to worry about - some people have grey hair by the time they hit their late twenties.And I guess he's not dyeing it anymore. At least he still has all his hair, by the look of it. ;) It's a very nice picture! I hope he never gets any surgery done by the way :unsure::stunned:

As for Jay-Z, well it's great to hear such a paragon of discerning taste wax lyrical over Muse :D

I cant see any sign of grey hair at all, though it would probably suit him. As for the surgery, that is a fear!:eek: I really hope he never gets any. He's perfect as he is. :happy:

That's nothing to worry about - some people have grey hair by the time they hit their late twenties.And I guess he's not dyeing it anymore. At least he still has all his hair, by the look of it. ;) It's a very nice picture! I hope he never gets any surgery done by the way :unsure::stunned:

As for Jay-Z, well it's great to hear such a paragon of discerning taste wax lyrical over Muse :D

Well I don't think that he has grey hair but if he does I agree that's nothing to worry about

I have a friend who is 16 years old and he has some GREY hair !!!!!

apart from them, what other artists saw them.?

Mmmm, well from the barrier, Jay and B, obviously, then Paris Hilton rolled in with her crew, Brandon Davis, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend, David Katzenberg, son of Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation. They loved Plug in Baby and Stockholm Syndrome, here's my friends pic of Paris posing after PiB

2eoa7uc.jpg

and here's the video of PiB, Paris at end, idk how to embed yt videos, sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTeN_VkTyI

Mmmm, well from the barrier, Jay and B, obviously, then Paris Hilton rolled in with her crew, Brandon Davis, Nicky Hilton and her boyfriend, David Katzenberg, son of Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation. They loved Plug in Baby and Stockholm Syndrome, here's my friends pic of Paris posing after PiB

2eoa7uc.jpg

and here's the video of PiB, Paris at end, idk how to embed yt videos, sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTeN_VkTyI

Yeah Matt loves Paris Hilton of course.

I wonder if this has any influence on why Matt said he would like to collaborate with Jay-Z... :shifty:

That's exactly what I thought. I think it was either the T in the park interview with the 'UFOs' in the background or roskilde. Basically he was asked something like 'if you could have anyone on stage playing with you' or something, and he answered something like he would love just playing rage riffs with jay-z rapping over the top.

That's exactly what I thought. I think it was either the T in the park interview with the 'UFOs' in the background or roskilde. Basically he was asked something like 'if you could have anyone on stage playing with you' or something, and he answered something like he would love just playing rage riffs with jay-z rapping over the top.

:D Maybe a special collab in Aus in December might just be possible! *still wishful thinking*

Archived