Sing For Absolution [Full Length US Remix]

jack259

Tried a search and it returned nothing so I started a thread...

Okay, so my friend and I were wondering, what is the difference between the album version of Sing For Absolution and the version on the single? And why is it a 'Full Length US Remix'?

I have a feeling this question has been asked many times but MuseWiki and forum search shed no light on the matter.

Just looked at the single credits - appears as though it was mixed in Cello Studios, Hollywood, USA. Maybe that's why it's called the US remix. I have no idea what is different with the track but it is 7 seconds longer than the album version.

I'm not really any help, but I can tell you it's definitely not any kind of "US" version - the song was never pushed to radio in America.

Just looked at the single credits - appears as though it was mixed in Cello Studios, Hollywood, USA. Maybe that's why it's called the US remix. I have no idea what is different with the track but it is 7 seconds longer than the album version.

I'm not really any help, but I can tell you it's definitely not any kind of "US" version - the song was never pushed to radio in America.

Yeah that's a good point.

Probably the actual difference.

I got my version off of a legit CD single.

Where was the album version mixed?

London?

Archived