What riffs should Muse play?

Juuso

You are actually the coolest, sexiest, most amazingly brilliant person in the world for showing me this.

:happy:

Celldweller is what I think of when I hear metal+dubstep...not sure if Muse can live up to that. Celldweller/Klayton producing Muse is still a wet dream of mine.

:happy:

Celldweller is what I think of when I hear metal+dubstep...not sure if Muse can live up to that. Celldweller/Klayton producing Muse is still a wet dream of mine.

Been doing some research (lol) and Klayton is the guy who effectively is Celldweller, right? Like Jamiroqua and Nine Inch Nails? It's awesome stuff! I can imagine Muse trying this, and doing it well, but with no experience in this area, I doubt they could top this. I really hope they do at least experiment with it though, could be a beast live. haha, wow, we should probably stop talking about this, we've gone on quite a tangent, but thanks so much for showing me this! :kiss:

Still don't know what to think of Celldweller...

I love the riffs and sound, so when his tracks are mostly instrumental I absolutely love them. But I find his proper "songs" like "Louder Than Words" hugely annoying. There's just something about it that grates in an incredibly hollow, vapid, radio-friendly, manufactured emo/punk-pop kind of way. It's like someone's taken an amazingly inventive and abrasive band, and then allowed Busted/McFly/Justin Bieber to do their song writing and singing... It's just odd.

I love the riffs and sound, so when his songs are mostly instrumental I love them. But I find his proper songs like "Louder Than Words" hugely annoying. There's just something about it that grates in an incredibly hollow, vapid, radio-friendly, manufactured emo/punk-pop kind of way. It's like someone's taken an amazingly inventive and abrasive band, and then allowed Busted/McFly/Justin Bieber to do their song writing and singing.

:LOL: Agreed actually.

But I have nothing against radio-friendly punk-pop so :awesome:

I love the riffs and sound, so when his tracks are mostly instrumental I absolutely love them. But I find his proper "songs" like "Louder Than Words" hugely annoying. There's just something about it that grates in an incredibly hollow, vapid, radio-friendly, manufactured emo/punk-pop kind of way. It's like someone's taken an amazingly inventive and abrasive band, and then allowed Busted/McFly/Justin Bieber to do their song writing and singing... It's just odd.

Well, yeah, actually that is actually true. Still love the music though, so yay :)

• 1 month later...

Iron Man - Black Sabbath

Born of a Broken Man - RATM

Cochise - Audioslave

Show Me How to Live - Audioslave

Gasoline - Audioslave (Awesome but completely the wrong tuning for everything Muse play)

Set It Off - Audioslave

Exploder - Audioslave

So many good Morello riffs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived