What riffs should Muse play?

Juuso

I defiantly agree with someone on the last page that Muse should play the Mellatron Scratch by Porcupine Tree before Bliss or something:)

Also out of curiosity, why, when they play Maggie's Farm do they never play the bit on the next string but replace it with some harmonics?

That sounds confusing so

is the link. There are many other times but I can't dig 'em up.

Here's one out of the blue, or red as it were, use the Red Dwarf theme as an outro, sounds daft at first but, if you make it a bit heavier and it could work.

If they make the bass reeally distorted and the trumpete crazy guitar..mabyes, the piano is good

if they cut it down to mabye about 30 seconds then it'll b good:)

• 2 years later...
I never thought they'd play Hendrix. I mean Matt likes him but I would have thought his riffs would be kind of out of place at a Muse concert.

I guess you could say that, but a riff like Voodoo Child (Slight Return) could work quite well, me thinks.

Lord knows I'm a voodoo child!0

War Within a Breath was an immense outro to SS at the Echo Arena, I think they should throw in some more Kaoss pad stuff as well, see what matt can really do with that thing. That arabic sounding riff theyve played before should be brought back as well, cos its badass.

Archived