Well I'm just wondering about the possibility of that statement. Does this mean that all Radiohead fans only listen to Radiohead, or that they all think that what they listen to isn't good, except for Radiohead?

Radiohead fans are as obsessive as Muse fans but are also really snobby about other bands, with exceptions...Which would imply that they only really listen to Radiohead :)

Radiohead fans are as obsessive as Muse fans but are also really snobby about other bands, with exceptions...Which would imply that they only really listen to Radiohead :)

Pure bullshit. Where do you find these majority of fans?

Oh and "Rock for clever people" comes to mind.

Pure bullshit. Where do you find these majority of fans?

Oh and "Rock for clever people" comes to mind.

It's like the difference between a Muser and a Muse Fan....Musers know what album most recently came out by looking at Matt's hair, or his pants, or how well shaved he is. Muse fans like most of the songs but don't go that far. It's like that with every band, I was just pointing out how Radiohead fans seem to take it further. :rolleyes:

Why, oh why, did i get on this thread..

It's like the difference between a Muser and a Muse Fan....Musers know what album most recently came out by looking at Matt's hair, or his pants, or how well shaved he is. Muse fans like most of the songs but don't go that far. It's like that with every band, I was just pointing out how Radiohead fans seem to take it further. :rolleyes:

Why, oh why, did i get on this thread..

And I'm asking how you know this. Do you spend a lot of time on their board?

And I'm asking how you know this. Do you spend a lot of time on their board?

I've met them. They are in abundance, like Green Day fans and My Chemical Romance fans.

Do you spend a lot of time on their board? I didn't even know they had a board. But now that I am there, it is not nearly as nice as our board...how does a board prove anything? I just found a thread about anal sex on our board.

I've met them. They are in abundance, like Green Day fans and My Chemical Romance fans.

Do you spend a lot of time on their board? I didn't even know they had a board. But now that I am there, it is not nearly as nice as our board...how does a board prove anything? I just found a thread about anal sex on our board.

All of them? You must have met quite a few to be able to judge the whole fan base.

Judging from a lot of people on this board, I would then be able to say that Muse fans are insane idiots without a sense of humour. But no, I don't think that I can make that judgement.

Eh, what are you getting at? I'm just asking how you know so much about the fans, and the board is a easy way to meet a load of them.

All of them? You must have met quite a few to be able to judge the whole fan base.

Judging from a lot of people on this board, I would then be able to say that Muse fans are insane idiots without a sense of humour. But no, I don't think that I can make that judgement.

Eh, what are you getting at? I'm just asking how you know so much about the fans, and the board is a easy way to meet a load of them.

I agree.

You can't judge a whole fanbase by a few fans that follow Yorke's example...

there are some pretty twatish musers... :p

Oh, and by saying that Radiohead fans are ignorant towards other bands without any real solid evidence, doesnt that make you ignorant towards Radiohead?

I agree.

You can't judge a whole fanbase by a few fans that follow Yorke's example...

there are some pretty twatish musers... :p

It's like judging the Muse fan base by meeting me or Dee.

"They are all cunts". Truth is they are all blind.

All of them? You must have met quite a few to be able to judge a whole fan base.

I suppose I shouldn't be judging a whole fan base...but I just did, so can we just get on with something else. I wasn't insulting radiohead in any way, in fact, they are on of my favorite bands. This ongoing Muse><Radiohead discussion is tiring...

Musers are insane, obsessive, and completely out of place, for we look too deeply into the color of shirt matt is wearing, but we are a group that I love dearly. I have a sense of humor, but you my, my dear, are sarcastic in your comments, and that is hard to deal with in text, in any case pre-teens hate humor so you wouldn't get very far with them except hurting their feelings.You remind me of my brother, he was voted favorite user with World of Warcraft. Half the users didn't like him but the ones that did thought he was hilarious. I find you funny at times. The other times it is just an argument.

They have a crappy board. The end. :)

my best friends favorite band is radiohead, but she like plenty of other bands aswell. :yesey: just sayin.

It's like judging the Muse fan base by meeting me or Dee.

"They are all cunts". Truth is they are all blind.

I'd say it's more along the line of:

They don't pussey about and give it people properly. :LOL:

But yes, you are right :p

I suppose I shouldn't be judging a whole fan base...but I just did, so can we just get on with something else. I wasn't insulting radiohead in any way, in fact, they are on of my favorite bands. This ongoing Muse><Radiohead discussion is tiring...

Musers are insane, obsessive, and completely out of place, for we look too deeply into the color of shirt matt is wearing, but we are a group that I love dearly. I have a sense of humor, but you my, my dear, are sarcastic in your comments, and that is hard to deal with in text, in any case pre-teens hate humor so you wouldn't get very far with them except hurting their feelings.You remind me of my brother, he was voted favorite user with World of Warcraft. Half the users didn't like him but the ones that did thought he was hilarious. I find you funny at times. The other times it is just an argument.

They have a crappy board. The end. :)

I don't care if you insult the band, I'm discussing the fan base, which is what you are insulting. Making generalizations based on a small group of people.

Eh, what makes you think I'm talking about myself? I am judging from the look of the Muse lolz thread, which I find pretty pathetic most of the time.

I don't care if you insult the band, I'm discussing the fan base, which is what you are insulting. Making generalizations based on a small group of people.

Eh, what makes you think I'm talking about myself? I am judging from the look of the Muse lolz thread, which I find pretty pathetic most of the time.

Ah, just forget it all!

but yes, the lolz are pretty pathetic most of the time, only funny on rare occasions.

Almost forgot what i came here to say in the first place...

One, two, three...

You fucking motherfucker, you fucking motherfucker,

fuck you, fuck you, fuck, fuck, fuck,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

ahhh, you fucking motherfucker.

^Right there. worst, but at the same time best Muse lyrics. :D

One, two, three...

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

NSC is worse.

One, two, three...

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

dabadaba deee deee deee,

NSC is the worst, but i think these lyrics are the best depending on how you look at it...

Well, they are shit lyrics, lets be honest, but they're just so awesome at the same time :p

Fucking Motherfucker, not NSC. :LOL:

They aren't trying to be good, so it doesn't matter if they're shit. It's like complaining because a punk song doesn't have technical instrumentals. :p

Archived