i love that line!

"And time has made the spell abate

Now it's time to desecrate"

^ what song is that even from :$

first lyric ive ever found that i can't regonise a mile off. but im soooo tired, i think ill excuse myself :p

crying shame, i believe.:)

i love that line!

"And time has made the spell abate

Now it's time to desecrate"

^ what song is that even from :$

first lyric ive ever found that i can't regonise a mile off. but im soooo tired, i think ill excuse myself :p

Crying Shame. :p

Also featuring the..er...wonderful chorus of:

"Now it's a crying shame.

And it's a crying shame.

We don't know who to blame."

:LOL:

The "you've got post" on instant messenger always made me cringe at the lameness.

"and tonight we can truly say, together we're invincible" ruined what up to then was an alright love song lyrically. Terrible musically though, except for the solo. I'm pretty sure it's the only song on BH&R where the lyrics came before the music. It explains a lot really.

"and it scares the hell out of me, and the end is all I can see, yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah-eah-eah" I've never liked Thoughts of a Dying Atheist. Found it sub-par all around compared to the rest of Absolution.

• 6 months later...
"I have played in every toilet

But you still want to spoil it"

"You'll make us want to die

I'd cut your name in my heart"

"You could be my unintended

Choice to live my life extended"

I think that Matt's lyrics generally range from average to awful, and I rarely pay them attention. When it comes to Muse, to me it's all about the music and vocals.

I'll have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Matt's no poet for the ages, but his lyrics are above average to great!

The "you've got post" on instant messenger always made me cringe at the lameness.

"and tonight we can truly say, together we're invincible" ruined what up to then was an alright love song lyrically. Terrible musically though, except for the solo. I'm pretty sure it's the only song on BH&R where the lyrics came before the music. It explains a lot really.

"and it scares the hell out of me, and the end is all I can see, yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah-eah-eah" I've never liked Thoughts of a Dying Atheist. Found it sub-par all around compared to the rest of Absolution.

I will continue to stand up for Invincible's greatness!

"Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

I want the peace and joy in your mind"

Not necessarily a bad lyric, but just makes me want to ask "Really, Matt? I didn't realise"

"We can fall right out of bed"

Tbh, most of Coma.

"There's no justice in the world

And there never was"

I always thought this was a rather abrupt ending to the song lyrically!

By the way; if anyone says any lyric from Space Dementia and Citizen Erased then you will be KoS!

Mine:

"You're so solid" from Sober

That makes me cringe. Not musey enough for me.

Also: "It's happening soon, it's happening soon....bladebla-in my direction, to me this is new.....the bladebla and it's not gonna change for anybody" or something. I really don't listen to that song thus me not remembering all the words. But that's pretty bad.

Most of Invincible's lyrics (Like most things about the song) is annoying.

Archived