Don't forget including the name of your own band in the same song ಠ_ಠ

I have the feeling Matt purposely avoided using the word Muse for all these years. They've got quite a few love songs that could've used it.

I have the feeling Matt purposely avoided using the word Muse for all these years. They've got quite a few love songs that could've used it.

Yeah, that's true.

And yes, I almost forgot about that.

"She attacks me like Leo, when my heart is split like Rio." Doesn't make sense to me.

Matt's explained that one. Apparently it's talking about the Leo star sign (I guess they're supposed to mean or something?) and the "split like Rio" is because Rio de Janeiro is a very divided city. Yup...still a shit lyric :rolleyes:.

Matt's explained that one. Apparently it's talking about the Leo star sign (I guess they're supposed to mean or something?) and the "split like Rio" is because Rio de Janeiro is a very divided city. Yup...still a shit lyric :rolleyes:.

Haha oh dear, that explanation makes my estimation of that lyric go down if anything.

Pretty sure they did that to make sure the cheese factor in that song was to the max.

Pretty sure they did that to make sure the cheese factor in that song was to the max.

They were never in danger of not showing enough cheese on that song. :chuckle: Stinky cheese, at that.

"I'll save it for the 5th album and then BOOM! They'll love it! :awesome:"

Haha oh dear, that explanation makes my estimation of that lyric go down if anything.

:LOL: I know right.

"I'll save it for the 5th album and then BOOM! They'll love it! :awesome:"

:LOL: That's Matts logic right there.

Overdue makes me criiiiiinge

"I'm young but I know that I'm aroused..." :noey:

Yooooooooou know that I caaaaaaare

Yooooooooou should have been theeeeeeeere

One of those songs where Matt sustaining one word for a long time is actually really irritating :chuckle: Like TOADA...only that was pretty damn good live - I doubt Overdue was.

"She attacks me like Leo, when my heart is split like Rio." Doesn't make sense to me.

Matt actually explains that line in a tweet a while back, something like Leo the star sign and Rio being split into poverty and rich I don't really understand it to be honest

It reminds me of when I wrote songs when I was younger and I knew exactly what I wanted to say, so I handpicked words which rhymed but didn't have much coherency. Therefore making it sound "cheesy"

I really think Fury's overall theme is so powerful that the "and make a 'fuss' " bit in the chorus just makes it silly and a little cringy when listening to it :LOL:

yeep.

"Ohhhhh I ammm growwiinng tirredd..." I got a distinctly emo twinge I'm not supposed to feel with Muse.

I love that song so much. If you can relate to the song it gives it an entirely different feeling ;)

Only a joke, such a brill song though

No I meant because I was gonna post that exact same thing :LOL: Yeah it is pretty good