Sign in to follow this  
devonscreen

In The Qube -- Muse Exclusive!

In The Qube - Episode 103

Here's an interview with Muse Drummer Dominic Howard. He tells us the band's influences and what it was like to produce their brand new album The Resistance all by themselves.

Edited by devonscreen

How come it surfaced now I wonder? :shifty: Looks exactly like the one Twitpic where Matt is lying on the sofa but we heard that interview, so they made another one just with Dom the same day.

mattdom.jpg

I love Dom-interviews because he isn't so nervous and edgy like Matt. and he can say what ever he wants without beeing interrupted. ;):chuckle:

How come it surfaced now I wonder? :shifty: Looks exactly like the one Twitpic where Matt is lying on the sofa but we heard that interview, so they made another one just with Dom the same day.

mattdom.jpg

ZOMG You're right!!! :eek::eek:

mattdom.jpg

Yeah, i saw this interview a few months ago on Channel News Asia Int'l TV

^where can i watch this interview?

here's another one with dom:

True Romance + Christopher Walken... some good taste here.

Thanks for the links. :happy:

If he had a private jet and an unlimited budget he would just go somewhere and jump in the sea? Do something extravagent Dom. :p

:)

Aww Matt was so tired. I remember that one. Matt looked like he was really struggling to get through that one but nevertheless managed to come up with some really interesting answers. It's probably why Dom did the rest on his own.