I love messing with people. I've spent an entire afternoon on there before. I made up something that was so good I spent an hour in chat with someone :chuckle:

Oh it's so fun. :LOL: I've met some awesome people on there actually. I got their skype names and such. But it's also fun just to mess with people.

Oh it's so fun. :LOL: I've met some awesome people on there actually. I got their skype names and such. But it's also fun just to mess with people.

I've never tried, really. I only got on there to mess with people because someone on another forum I post on got the idea to go mess with people:LOL:

I felt really bad for messing with one person. He was so nice and I kept going on and on. And I didn't ever tell them I was kidding

I love messing with people. I've spent an entire afternoon on there before. I made up something that was so good I spent an hour in chat with someone :chuckle:

Same! Love going on the cam. We told one guy that we were going to strip for them and we began to but they only noticed after a while that I was wearing everything I own. Though I have to go on with friends, it's a scary place when your female, by your self and are apparently the sexiest age!

Same! Love going on the cam. We told one guy that we were going to strip for them and we began to but they only noticed after a while that I was wearing everything I own. Though I have to go on with friends, it's a scary place when your female, by your self and are apparently the sexiest age!

I've never gone on cam. I would be too afraid that someone would whip it out as soon as I got connected :chuckle:

That's great, clever thinking as well:LOL::LOL:

I've never tried, really. I only got on there to mess with people because someone on another forum I post on got the idea to go mess with people:LOL:

I felt really bad for messing with one person. He was so nice and I kept going on and on. And I didn't ever tell them I was kidding

Same. I feel bad messing with people who are nice. Or people who don't speak english very well. Cause then I just make fun of their english. :LOL:

I've never gone on cam in Omegle but I used to go on chatroulette with my friend. He would strip down to his superman boxers and dance. :LOL:

I've never gone on cam. I would be too afraid that someone would whip it out as soon as I got connected :chuckle:

This is why I stopped going on chatroulette. Too much penis.

Same. I feel bad messing with people who are nice. Or people who don't speak english very well. Cause then I just make fun of their english. :LOL:

I've never gone on cam in Omegle but I used to go on chatroulette with my friend. He would strip down to his superman boxers and dance. :LOL:

I don't know if I posted it here, but I made some German guy mad because I didn't know he was speaking in German. But when I found out I kept going on and correcting him in English. I think he cussed me out in German, though :chuckle:

Superman boxers?:LOL:

Good reason:LOL::LOL:

I don't know if I posted it here, but I made some German guy mad because I didn't know he was speaking in German. But when I found out I kept going on and correcting him in English. I think he cussed me out in German, though :chuckle:

Superman boxers?:LOL:

Good reason:LOL::LOL:

No I don't believe I've seen that :LOL: I speak a little german though so I could've messed around with him in German.

Yep :chuckle: He's not afraid to do anything

No I don't believe I've seen that :LOL: I speak a little german though so I could've messed around with him in German.

Yep :chuckle: He's not afraid to do anything

I must not have put it up then :chuckle:

I wish I knew another language for things like this:LOL:

He's very brave:yesey:

Correction, too much asian penis. :stunned:

Well yeah that tends to happen, even if you ask to see their face they imediatly start unbuttoning their trousers! What is it with these guys.

Though I will say its not just guys. I have seen a few females, shall I say... pleasuring themselves :stunned:

Well yeah that tends to happen, even if you ask to see their face they imediatly start unbuttoning their trousers! What is it with these guys.

Though I will say its not just guys. I have seen a few females, shall I say... pleasuring themselves :stunned:

Bahahahahaha:LOL:

I think "face" must be the new word for "penis" in your case :chuckle:

They're horndogs:LOL:

:stunned:

I must not have put it up then :chuckle:

I wish I knew another language for things like this:LOL:

He's very brave:yesey:

Put it up then! :awesome: I know..it's quite to fun to mess around with people in different languages. I've done so much crap on there.. :LOL:

Asian?...really? I haven't seen asian ding dongs yet. :erm: Most of them were just quite old..or fat. You know it's going to be bad when you connect and the camera starts lowering down to their crotch area. :stunned:

:stunned:

Do not go on there. It will poison your mind young padawan!

Put it up then! :awesome: I know..it's quite to fun to mess around with people in different languages. I've done so much crap on there.. :LOL:

Asian?...really? I haven't seen asian ding dongs yet. :erm: Most of them were just quite old..or fat. You know it's going to be bad when you connect and the camera starts lowering down to their crotch area. :stunned:

Do not go on there. It will poison your mind young padawan!

I'll try to find it:D

:chuckle:

Found it! :awesome:

You: Chris Wolstenholme

Stranger: Sprecha Sie Deutsch?

You: Uhhh....Muse

Stranger: Was?

You: No...is

You: They are Muse

Stranger: Was=What?

You: No it isn't. Was=Was

You: What=What

You: Muse=Gods

Stranger: im speaking in german

You: Muse are English

You: Silly

Stranger: Du ist Doof!

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Too late :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

You: hey

Stranger: hola, como estas?

You: Muse

Stranger: ah, Knights of Cydonia?

You: yes! :D

You: Plug in Baby?

Stranger: No.

You: no?

Stranger: I prefer to set my babies on fire.

You: oh, I see

Stranger: Yeah.

Stranger: So anyway's,

Stranger: ...oh god.

Stranger: not that.

Stranger: A wild ZUBAT appears!

You: ?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Pokemon + Muse Lover? :LOL:

Archived