LCCC was the same set up and all the good seats were gone before we arrived around 5ish (doors opened at 4)(I didn't want a seat but i did check out the arrangements) but then again there were less seats at LCCC

Hi hello, I just had a look at the trains for Saturday and it looks a bit mental. They've pretty much closed everything from Paddington, certainly the Hammersmith line going to the stadium, so does anyone have any advice for getting there without the underground?

I know - I need to go to/from paddington too! They've closed the worst parts of each line :(

But there's two options, bakerloo line Paddington to Wembley central or bakerloo line to Baker st, then Metropolitan line to Wembley Park.

The only thing is on the way back the tubes all stop around 12am so you're left with either a bus or taxi...

Getting my train to London this afternoon, so excited!!

SO excited now!! :D Had major prolems getting som sleep last night.. Just finished packing, will be leaving this afternoon. :) I've also been thinking about this "standing with a seated ticket"-issue, and I really hope it will be possible to stand up and dance without pissing people off.:erm: I'm in level 2, and must say I'm a bit worried wether people will really get into the show in that area.. Does anyone have experience with level 2 seats, do you think people will be in the mood for dancing and headanging?:awesome: When I saw Muse in Oslo last october, we had seats just beside some people who where only drinking beer (nothing wrong with that though:p) and talking really loud, they didn't seem to care for the concert at all:( That really pissed me off, I mean, what's the point in going to a concert then? And furthermore, it's MUSE for christ's sake, how can one sit down to SS and KoC??

Latest forecast seems to suggest it will hammer it down all afternoon but hopefully be dry by the time the boys come out.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=london

Sounds like we could have a repeat of last time at Wembley when they were sweeping vast amounts of water off the stage after The Streets and before Muse.

:LOL: I searched using the stadium's postcode, instead of London in general... it might be worse :p

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=HA9+0WS

:LOL: I searched using the stadium's postcode, instead of London in general... it might be worse :p

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=HA9+0WS

I never knew they were that precise :LOL:

Except of course they're not!

At least the choice will be to stand in the rain or sit in the dry. Speaking as a Brighton fan I can vouch that the worst possible combination is sitting for hours in the pouring rain - particularly if there is a gale blowing at the same time!:LOL:

Hmmm, tempted to wear thin 3/4s or shorts incase it does piss it down. Now whilst that might sound a little backwards thinking, imagine standing around for 8 or 9 hours in a sodden pair of jeans, or a pair of thinner shorts that might get a chance to dry out. :awesome:

Well.....got my ponchos from Tesco ( thanks Pip)......sorting out what time we gonna leave.

Prob about 2pm as only about an hour away in south London.

Why do I get so excited.... I'm 39 and I couldnt sleep last nite...god only knows how I'll sleep tonight.

Bit confused over the whole level 1 seats and pitch combined thingy. Was discussing it last night and if everyone decides to stand the place might look a little empty? Surely it must reduce the amount of GA tickets as they will have a max standing capacity and they must have to imagine that everyone might stand. Any one else think that?

i may have missed something on this thread as i am reading quick inbetween doing work, but last time they played wembley they had a whole section that people who had standing tickets could go to. i think its an area reserved for wemley people and they never fill it up, so tell people who are standing that they can sit if they want. its pretty perfect for anyone who doesnt want to be crushed in a crowd but wants to see!

i realise i might not have explained this too well and as i say i could easily have missed discussion of this but i doubt they would make someone who had a general admission ticket sit, there would be a riot! haha

Gate G/F is gonna be a board party! The list of us is so long on that entrance! We should have a BBQ in the queue!

Is the "We Love Wolstenpimp" sign still happening or was that idea dropped?

Guys, urgent question: am I not allowed to bring a shoulder backpack in the stadium? :eek:

It's small and I wouldn't know where to put my concho or my billfold or even my camera :eek:

Please answer as soon as you can.

Exciteeeeeedddddd!

Queing about 7 tomorrow! I am bringing a yellow pillow and food. And as for the bbq idea, I vote yes.

Does anyone know what the situation is for car parking? I can't seem to find it anywhere!

parking from the wembley site...

It is recommended that any visitors wishing to drive to the stadium only use the Official Wembley Stadium Car Parks. To reserve your space, please visit http://www.gotocsp.com To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your space early.

Although you could park in somewhere like Alperton or Willesden and jump on a bus. it can be quicker than trying to get out of car parks and it's free.

Hmmm, tempted to wear thin 3/4s or shorts incase it does piss it down. Now whilst that might sound a little backwards thinking, imagine standing around for 8 or 9 hours in a sodden pair of jeans, or a pair of thinner shorts that might get a chance to dry out. :awesome:

I always wear shorts to outdoor gigs for exactly this reason!

Im well confused all this faff with the tubes means we gotta get a load of buses to wembley from the hotel tomorrow and basically:erm::erm: as for the soggy jeans...im opting for that...although may copy the 3/4s idea incase i change my mind tomorrow! :happy:

Guys, urgent question: am I not allowed to bring a shoulder backpack in the stadium? :eek:

It's small and I wouldn't know where to put my concho or my billfold or even my camera :eek:

Please answer as soon as you can.

Backpacks are fine. We just don't want people bringing in large suitcases that block the aisles!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/ProhibitedItems/

JF

In the link of the prohibited items there is the backpack. :(

Ah, that could be clearer sorry. Basically large backpacks are but not small ones. So, if you were going round the world with a 60litre backpack it wouldn't be a good idea to bring it here first (obvious really - and why would you want to - but sometimes we have to state the obvious).

A small backpack is fine, the kind you take with you to hold a few things for one day, not to go backpacking/camping with at a festival!

JF