I feel totally unprepared for this atm! I think I'll end up just driving there and back like I did for Manchester yesterday. £30 is a bit of a rip off though for the parking but I can't be fussed with the hassle of train times etc and booking a hotel lol. I still don't know who I'm bringing with me for my other ticket yet either argh.

Around the time of events at Wembley, you can find much cheaper parking in the area (normally £15 to £20 odd) which is walking distance from the stadium

e.g. http://www.stadiumcarparks.co.uk/stadium_arena_carparking.asp?venue=Wembley_Stadium&eventid=375

I found it much easier just to get a coach down to Wembley, its only £30 and it saves me quite a bit of money since I'd easily spend that on fuel alone without the car parking costs!

I've been reading the manc thread and people think some of the rarities will be switched.

Yeah, might be.

I couldn't avoid it anyway as it was everywhere. :p Looks like they got B&H. I really, really hope they play it 11th.

aaah my bloody alien wasn't ordered properly so it's not coming noooo :( :( :( :( that's so sad..

but anyway 6 DAYS HELL YEAAAAHHHH

Yeah, might be.

I couldn't avoid it anyway as it was everywhere. :p Looks like they got B&H. I really, really hope they play it 11th.

Same, I wanted to say that before but it would have given it away :p and can you believe they played both Feeling good and Guiding light :eek::eek::eek::eek: oh the horror..

The tube timetable will probaby know ;)

Tubes won't be that late. They always tell you to get out early but they won't close the tubes until everyone's out. They'll still probably be running at 1AM.

Has anyone got a reply from wembley/seetickets regarding picking up tickets from the box office the day before?:)

Yay - been clearing out a bit of my tip of a garage and found a whole big tube of glowsticks:D:thumbsup:

Great find that:)

I can't wait! sheffield was good enough for me but this will be epic! shame i couldnt afford to see them before last year...missed out on so much :( prayin for some oldies though :happy: I'm gonna get so confused going to london though..never been!

I can't wait! sheffield was good enough for me but this will be epic! shame i couldnt afford to see them before last year...missed out on so much :( prayin for some oldies though :happy: I'm gonna get so confused going to london though..never been!

Grab a tube map when you get there - I don't go anywhere in London without one! Also I only go a few times a year but find the Oyster card I got very useful and saves a lot, but equally 1 day travel cards are good.

The tube timetable will probaby know ;)

Ha I know, but I find it all so confusing! I found out anyways :)

Oh does anyone know If you can buy Oyster cards from London or does it HAVE to be online?

Well I never panic for the transport after gig. Like there are more than 10k muser will be around you and on the same boat. Just ask people around you thats the solution of myself. The worst situation is to share taxi with people.:D

Edited by grenade310

Grab a tube map when you get there - I don't go anywhere in London without one! Also I only go a few times a year but find the Oyster card I got very useful and saves a lot, but equally 1 day travel cards are good.

cheers :happy: are oyster cards worth getting? they just seem confusing to me...I wouldn't have a clue what to put on...i'd probs put too much on and not use half of it! :LOL:

cheers :happy: are oyster cards worth getting? they just seem confusing to me...I wouldn't have a clue what to put on...i'd probs put too much on and not use half of it! :LOL:

You get the leftover money back when you return the card.

I'v been finding out about the Oyster cards, It's, or was all so confusing to me, but I'm gonna get a card, seems cheaper and a lot easier :) Do you know If you can buy one in London? stupid question but it seems on the internet buying them online is the only option...

Ha I know, but I find it all so confusing! I found out anyways :)

Oh does anyone know If you can buy Oyster cards from London or does it HAVE to be online?

No you should be able to get them at a tube station as well. Not sure if every ticketman/machine is able to give them but I would reckon so.

It would probably just be easiest to get a Travelcard for the day. Oyster Cards are 5 pound a pop. Then the money you put on them on top of that.

It would probably just be easiest to get a Travelcard for the day. Oyster Cards are 5 pound a pop. Then the money you put on them on top of that.

And how much are the Travelcards? I can't find any information on them :/

And how much are the Travelcards? I can't find any information on them :/

About £6.30 for the day but you can use it on anything, buses, tubes AND trains in and around London.

But you get the five pounds back as well when you return the card.