You could try Northern Line to Kings Cross then Met to Wembley.

Mind you I'm lucky I don't have this problem being an outta towner..

It'll probably be quicker for me to just get the bus to Kings Cross and then get the Met all the way through.

It'll probably be quicker for me to just get the bus to Kings Cross and then get the Met all the way through.

Is that closure due to strikes though? Infact I can't find anything online about any closures on the 10th :erm:

Is that closure due to strikes though? Infact I can't find anything online about any closures on the 10th :erm:

11th. There are a few closures on the 11th but I think it's due to engineering works.

When they play 'Guiding Light' all 70,000 of us should just do a massive synchronised :facepalm:

Haha I am in. :LOL:

But I really hope they play CE, I know wanting them to play Fury will not happen but CE will be the next best thing for me :happy:

11th. There are a few closures on the 11th but I think it's due to engineering works.

Oh! good job we are planning on parking at wembley then!

Oh! good job we are planning on parking at wembley then!

Same planning to drive down, wondering whether to actually park at Wembley or close by and then get the tube...

Same planning to drive down, wondering whether to actually park at Wembley or close by and then get the tube...

to be honest the car park at wembley is huge so there shouldnt be any lack of space, and im fairly certain it's not too hard to get to. Plus you can take a load food and leave it in the car, then when you get hungry you can go get some. that way you dont have to pay the ridiculous prices for food in the area, and you don't have to carry around a sack of food with you!

to be honest the car park at wembley is huge so there shouldnt be any lack of space, and im fairly certain it's not too hard to get to. Plus you can take a load food and leave it in the car, then when you get hungry you can go get some. that way you dont have to pay the ridiculous prices for food in the area, and you don't have to carry around a sack of food with you!

Can you go back out once you've gone into the stadium as you've gone through the machine things with your ticket? I wouldn't have thought you'd be allowed back out...?

Can you go back out once you've gone into the stadium as you've gone through the machine things with your ticket? I wouldn't have thought you'd be allowed back out...?

I meant whilst waiting in the queue! :p Yeah i doubt they would let you out then back in, but if you are planning on being in the queue any more than say, 3 hours, some food suppliez are good.

Aren't those the ones which have been going on for about 2 years now? Jubilee was closed this time last year on Saturdays, too...Bus replacement system though, so it's not too bad.

Aren't those the ones which have been going on for about 2 years now? Jubilee was closed this time last year on Saturdays, too...Bus replacement system though, so it's not too bad.

There is bus replacement but too much fiddling about?

I meant whilst waiting in the queue! :p Yeah i doubt they would let you out then back in, but if you are planning on being in the queue any more than say, 3 hours, some food suppliez are good.

Ahhh, that does make sense now haha :p still wondering whether to queue up from the early morn as 12am-ish. Guess I'll decide on the day, but looking forward to hearing people's thoughts on tonight's performance as that'll give us an idea about the setlist and ambience for the Wembley one :D

It depends how long the bus takes from Waterloo to Kings Cross when compated with the Tube.

Oh and someone asked for the winning poll songs. CE and Bliss are definetley the top two but I can't remember the other three. I think one of them is Fury though. Though there's more chance of the band doing a full cover of Eye of the Tiger with a fan on vocals than Fury or Showbiz (which I also think is there).

It depends how long the bus takes from Waterloo to Kings Cross when compated with the Tube.

Oh and someone asked for the winning poll songs. CE and Bliss are definetley the top two but I can't remember the other three. I think one of them is Fury though. Though there's more chance of the band doing a full cover of Eye of the Tiger with a fan on vocals than Fury or Showbiz (which I also think is there).

I don't live IN Waterloo, it's the closest station but it would be a lot quicker to get the bus to Kings Cross since Waterloo is on the wrong side of the Northern Line to be going to Kings Cross. >.<

I don't live IN Waterloo, it's the closest station but it would be a lot quicker to get the bus to Kings Cross since Waterloo is on the wrong side of the Northern Line to be going to Kings Cross. >.<

Ah. My bad.

Euston is on the Northern, and Euston Square (which is a quick walk away from the main Euston station) is on the Met.

Ah. My bad.

Euston is on the Northern, and Euston Square (which is a quick walk away from the main Euston station) is on the Met.

Yeah, Euston Square is like a 5 minute walk down the road.

I know London pretty well having lived here all my life and been travelling about to gigs at tons of different venues. Walked past Euston Square when I was heading to a gig at the ULU.

Does anyone know if Wembley has free Wi-Fi?

Also, I am not sure whether to see the setlist for tonight at LCCC incase it will give me an idea of what Wembley will prehaps be like. :erm:

:

Does anyone know if Wembley has free Wi-Fi?

Also, I am not sure whether to see the setlist for tonight at LCCC incase it will give me an idea of what Wembley will prehaps be like. :erm:

:

The LCC setlist will be pretty much the same as what the Wembley Setlist will be.

Yay- finally got my tickets! Wanted to get a gate on Matt's side though- guess we'll have to run across :)

if you see two chickens next saturday feel free to wave and say hello :D I hope I have boardies around me during the show!

tumblr_l88ds0dyvP1qcc3h0o1_500.jpg

Hey, guys! I need some advise on how to get to Wembley Stadium from the hotel where staying at, I'd like to know if it would be easier and quicker to either get a taxi, tube, bus, etc?

That's where our hotel is :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=35-43+Lincoln's+Inn+Fields,+London,+WC2A+3PE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=35-43+Lincoln's+Inn+Fields,+London&gl=uk&ei=NXqCTOX0CsWOjAerssTvBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Wembley stadium parking is £30 by the way, we're parking about half a mile away for half the price... There is nothing to justify £30!!

Wembley stadium parking is £30 by the way, we're parking about half a mile away for half the price... There is nothing to justify £30!!

£30!! where abouts are you parking?

Hey, guys! I need some advise on how to get to Wembley Stadium from the hotel where staying at, I'd like to know if it would be easier and quicker to either get a taxi, tube, bus, etc?

That's where our hotel is :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=35-43+Lincoln's+Inn+Fields,+London,+WC2A+3PE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=35-43+Lincoln's+Inn+Fields,+London&gl=uk&ei=NXqCTOX0CsWOjAerssTvBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA

Your best bet is to head up to Holborn Station, catch the Piccadilly Line to Kings Cross then get the Metropolitan through to Wembley Park.