What's the setlist for this likely to be?

The latest was that Muse are planning to play a melody of showbiz / hullabaloo / origin of symmetry on acoustic.

no need for that! If they are not the right tickets you'll just have to swap them at the boxoffice. Just give them a call! (if you go for the option 'buy tickets' or 'even is 48 hours away and don't have my tickets' you should get an actual person straight away, otherwise the menu just goes round in circles :LOL:)

ok :'( I'm scared I'll end up dead in the mosh pit. All broken in bits with my head ripped off. :(

it's an 0871 number is that gonna cost me £20 a minute?

ok :'( I'm scared I'll end up dead in the mosh pit. All broken in bits with my head ripped off. :(

Nah, it's not THAT much. Up to 10P a minute from a landline.

No there is a 0115 number that they give to overseas customers. It should be on the website somewhere and I think someone posted it in the 'overseas no tickets bla' topic in gigs&tours.

Listen. All of us join the queue. after five minutes, my mum and younger sister leave, then come back an hour or so later. we were in the queue in the first place, so if they come back they have not queue jumped, they were there before, now they are there again, i reserve their place and all is good. seriously I don't see what is so wrong with that...

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK!?!

OKAY I'll get there before the lot of you reserve my spot then go back home to bed, turn up 5 mins before the gates open and push in front of you.

Does that sound acceptable?

Search seetickets, parliament street, nottingham in google and their local number will come up

alternatively i'm going to nottingham tomorrow so if you all chip in for some eggs......

What's the setlist for this likely to be?

Pretty much the same as it's been for all the other stadium gigs, as you well know so you may as well get your 'shit setlist' posting done now.

I just rung them, the number on my tickets mean they're for the disabled area but it's on the pitch. Down in the floor.

Lower than people standing?

Not going to see much from there am I, does anyone know where I can buy a periscope?

Not queue jumping though. :)

It may not be queue jumping, but it's still a bit of a dick move.

I wouldn't even be queuing anyway. Why queue when you can just GO ROUND THE SIDE OF THE CROWD AND GET A GOOD VIEW FROM THERE? Jeez.

I don't think i'll ever understand the concept of queuing :LOL:

I shall be spending my day in a pub and then going in for the first band and having more beer :awesome:

I don't think i'll ever understand the concept of queuing :LOL:

I shall be spending my day in a pub and then going in for the first band and having more beer :awesome:

I shall be drinking many beers.

I still don't know where I will be staying. I've just taken my friends word for it when he said we can stay at one of his mates house in London.

I just rung them, the number on my tickets mean they're for the disabled area but it's on the pitch. Down in the floor.

Lower than people standing?

Not going to see much from there am I, does anyone know where I can buy a periscope?

There might be some sort of viewing platform on the pitch, not sure whereabouts it would be.

I shall be drinking many beers.

I still don't know where I will be staying. I've just taken my friends word for it when he said we can stay at one of his mates house in London.

:LOL: that's always the best plan. Or do what Haze did and just sleep on a London Bus.

Beers are important, that's why Muse's set is designed to give us all a long piss break/bar ordering section :yesey:

Well my slight ticket panic is over at least now :)

I got a call from DX when I was in Wales saying they couldn't deliver it on the Saturday, so they would send it back to SEE who would give it back to Wembley... but luckily I got it sent to a different address. I'll be picking them up tomorrow after work:happy:

It may not be queue jumping, but it's still a bit of a dick move.

I wouldn't even be queuing anyway. Why queue when you can just GO ROUND THE SIDE OF THE CROWD AND GET A GOOD VIEW FROM THERE? Jeez.

I dont care for good views, I dont wanna see bellamy's crotch and his facial gurns. :p

:LOL: that's always the best plan. Or do what Haze did and just sleep on a London Bus.

Beers are important, that's why Muse's set is designed to give us all a long piss break/bar ordering section :yesey:

I've never needed a piss during a gig. Even at Leeds festival when we were rehydrating ourselves with pints of Strongbow between sets.

Piss can be an advantage if you want to push to the front. Just pee in a cup and then everyone will move out of you way :rolleyes:

So does anyone think tomorrows gig is going to be treated the same as the wembley gigs, or that the wembley gigs might be seen as "bigger" and thus get a treat or something?

So does anyone think tomorrows gig is going to be treated the same as the wembley gigs, or that the wembley gigs might be seen as "bigger" and thus get a treat or something?

LCC will be just as big as Wembley. Slight Setlist changes pending, the shows will be pretty much 100% the same.

I think LCCC will have a different feel to it because the wider pitch and smaller stands than Wembley will make it feel more like a festival site. Even though they will have the stadium stage.

LCC will be just as big as Wembley. Slight Setlist changes pending, the shows will be pretty much 100% the same.

Yep, like if one gets full Exo, the other will too. But like MK / MotP and Bliss / CE swaps are still likely.