Message to anyone considering bringing in 3 or more friends into the queue because you can't be arsed queueing - fuck you.

Actually, I can't be arsed queueing either. Maybe I'll show up 10 minutes before doors open and go stand in the front. /sarcasm

Everyone in the queue should make a mental note of all the people around them then when someone tries to push in we should all boo them and shame then into going to the back of the Q.

Everyone in the queue should make a mental note of all the people around them then when someone tries to push in we should all boo them and shame then into going to the back of the Q.

Or we could make like a team of ants at a cartoon picnic, and carry them to the end of the queue!

Or we could make like a team of ants at a cartoon picnic, and carry them to the end of the queue!

Well if they won't go voluntarily this is an option... :LOL:

Gots my tickets :D Gate B/C

How early on do you need to start queuing to get to near-ish the front of the venue? I always get stuck behind some 6ft+ giant so normally wouldn't mind so much but this is MUSE.

Also I thought they'd be playing for more than 2 hours, not sure why... but really hoping we get an orchestra :happy:

Also I thought they'd be playing for more than 2 hours, not sure why... but really hoping we get an orchestra :happy:

Well the time has them playing for 2hrs 15 so we get a little over 2 hours.

Yeah, Im being serious....I have been to indie/metal/death metal/pop/rock gigs, ever since I was 14, and I always tend to find that on the barrier it feels that little bit safer (less danger of falling I suppose) than three or four rows back, where everyone is tussling and jostling for position, trying to get closer to the front. Also, slightly further back is where the majority of the stupid side to side surging starts (see Blink 182, Glasgow, 2 weeks ago), and this is why I feel its a bit safer right at the barrier.

Trufax. It's the middle where people feel that they have the right to be a complete dick and unfortunately you can't do anything about it.

Trufax. It's the middle where people feel that they have the right to be a complete dick and unfortunately you can't do anything about it.

Yeah, at the free Rage concert in finsbury park me my friend were on the first barrier, it wasn't 'that' rough, yeah, typical for a metal gig, but bareable. What i heard from friends was it was VERY rough at the second barrier. The very front is probably the safest place to be.

I read somewhere that in 2009, for the GA tickets it didn't matter what gate you entered. Would this (still) be the case?
It does now, sadly - you have to scan your ticket yourself at the gate before you go in, and it won't read it if you're at the wrong one. Prevents overcrowding at the gates, I guess, but it's a shame that people seem to be getting seperated from friends.
It was like that in 2009 as well already!

You can't get in unless you are the gate that is printed on your ticket.

Last year it worked pretty well with swapping tickets on the day of the concert even.

Yeah, at the free Rage concert in finsbury park me my friend were on the first barrier, it wasn't 'that' rough, yeah, typical for a metal gig, but bareable. What i heard from friends was it was VERY rough at the second barrier. The very front is probably the safest place to be.

Green Day behind the second barrier at Wembley Stadium was insane. Literally insane. I was about three rows back from the second barrier and I ended up somewhere in the middle of the entire crowd, probably about thirty plus rows back.

In '07 most of the people on the front barrier (like my friend Liron) spent the whole night camping in the queue....

In '07 most of the people on the front barrier (like my friend Liron) spent the whole night camping in the queue....

she won't be doing it this year though...

The worst thing about being tall and being near the front is crowd surfers. Being 6ft3 my head sticks out of crowd so I always take the full force of a crowd surfer on my neck. Wankers!

At a Metallica Gig I went to last year I managed to get to the barrier right in the centre, the surge was really bad so a Security guard pulled me out. Since it was a centre stage and I couldn't get to the seats they let my stand next to the security guards :LOL: I got a drumstick and a Pick out of it aswell :)

Hmm, so will queuing up from about 6am (crazy I know) give me a good chance to get to the first barrier? Wish there was a golden circle though

Hmm, so will queuing up from about 6am (crazy I know) give me a good chance to get to the first barrier? Wish there was a golden circle though

You will just end up peeing your pants in the queue.

Well im going with 4 other people, and probably two of us are gonna sit in the queue for a few hours whilst the other three sit in the car or something, then they will come along and join us. If anyone has anything against that then they can fuck right off.

You can fuck off.

I hate this attitude that people think they can just rock up to a queue a few hours later and jump in, completely disregarding the fact that some people had been there since the early hrs of the morning. So you might all end up nearby eventually inside the stadium, that's not the point, it's the principle of the whole thing.

I am glad I am not queuing. Anyone who was with Claire and I in Teignmouth knows that we don't not take well to queue jumpers and I'd call any of you out for being so damn ignorant.

I don't know why some people bother queuing for ages anyway. They'll be there since like 8am and as soon as doors open they fuck off straight to the bar. Meaning I've arrived later a few times and got a lot further forward than them.

If they're hoping the band will be wandering about...like that ever happens at massive gigs like arenas!

They'll be playing football. :awesome:

Message to anyone considering bringing in 3 or more friends into the queue because you can't be arsed queueing - fuck you.

Actually, I can't be arsed queueing either. Maybe I'll show up 10 minutes before doors open and go stand in the front. /sarcasm

+1.

During the gig I kind of pogoed my way from the mixing desk to the front barrier... it was only right at the front and a bit back from the second barrier that wasn't complete mosh

Such an epic gig

Gots my tickets :D Gate B/C

How early on do you need to start queuing to get to near-ish the front of the venue? I always get stuck behind some 6ft+ giant so normally wouldn't mind so much but this is MUSE.

Haha same here, every gig I go to I seem to get stuck behind someone whos over 6ft and its just really annoying.

Im not too worried about queuing really, you got 3 support acts, plenty enough time to squeeze down the front...or near

Ok, I'm in a flap here.

I ordered 4 tickets. 2 GA and 2 for the disabled area.

I got the two GA ones 2 days ago, then had to wait for my disabled ones to arrive. They turned up today but when I looked on them, they're GA standing tickets.

What the fuck do I do now?

Ok, I'm in a flap here.

I ordered 4 tickets. 2 GA and 2 for the disabled area.

I got the two GA ones 2 days ago, then had to wait for my disabled ones to arrive. They turned up today but when I looked on them, they're GA standing tickets.

What the fuck do I do now?

Call seetickets. There is a normal 0115 for you to call on (the number given for 'overseas customers')

Call seetickets. There is a normal 0115 for you to call on (the number given for 'overseas customers')

I don't understand how they could fuck up so badly. The leaflety bit of paper in with the tickets says Ambulant disabled and carer, the tickets themselves are GA. :facepalm: This is why I don't go to gigs, it always goes fucking tits up and I end up having a nervous breakfuckingdown!

I don't understand how they could fuck up so badly. The leaflety bit of paper in with the tickets says Ambulant disabled and carer, the tickets themselves are GA. :facepalm: This is why I don't go to gigs, it always goes fucking tits up and I end up having a nervous breakfuckingdown!

no need for that! If they are not the right tickets you'll just have to swap them at the boxoffice. Just give them a call! (if you go for the option 'buy tickets' or 'even is 48 hours away and don't have my tickets' you should get an actual person straight away, otherwise the menu just goes round in circles :LOL:)