Well I was only going to Night 2, but I wanted to listen to Night 1 outside the stadium in case there were any super rare songs played that I didn't want to miss. After the show finished, I figured that there wasn't much point leaving as it would be too much hassle to go, and then have to come back in the morning so I just stayed there. Highly unlikely that I'd do it again though.

So did you like, book a hotel and just not use it? :LOL:

I know that there WILL be a toilet break at one point :LOL: These are the ones I've had 5/5

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Feeling Good

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Pretty standard really :chuckle:

I've been to 6 and they r the only songs I have seen at all 6.

Been lucky to get bliss 3 times tho. And seen at least 2 songs I hadn't seen in concert at every muse gig.

i miss Wembly gigs and London .!

i've been to london from Korea last year .

i'm looking forward to go to London again

So did you like, book a hotel and just not use it? :LOL:

Haha, nah, although, I've done that before as well. That one was a friend's choice and not mine though, and as they were paying, I had to tag along. But nah, for Wembley, I was staying with a friend in Highbury, but I wanted to listen to the first night show in case there were any rare songs played. I got there a bit late and missed the first 5-6 songs, so I didn't even get to hear B&H (although I did miss NSC too, haha). But then I thought it was just too much hassle to go back, try and sleep, and have to wake up early, and then travel back, so I just stayed there. Wouldn't do it again though, as I said, haha.

Courtesy of the Resistance Tour Photo Book Preview Gallery...

muse09.jpg

What an amazing picture! :happy: