my first video :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZLRZza6UPk

Uploading TaB just failed :fear:

OMG yay, you got Matt's bow to us on video! Harder to see from that angle, but it was amazing! :D

EDIT: Matt blew us a kiss! From our angle it just looked like he bowed to us, but he... he... :O *dies*

Edited by agenthal

OMG yay, you got Matt's bow to us on video! Harder to see from that angle, but it was amazing! :D

The kiss and bow is awesome:) Lucky you:)

I just noticed that in that video... Dom... his package... :stunned::LOL:

I noticed it from the barrier and lol'd really hard. :p Honestly, I couldn't stop staring, lololol, it's his fault!

Is this what Matt hears or what Chris hears? The Drum and Bass are very clear and so is Chris' voice. Regardless it's so cool! I actually like hearing that click track go, nice to hear what Muse sound like with more Cowbell :D

Is this what Matt hears or what Chris hears? The Drum and Bass are very clear and so is Chris' voice. Regardless it's so cool! I actually like hearing that click track go, nice to hear what Muse sound like with more Cowbell :D

At first I assumed it was what Chris hears, but it makes much more sense if it's Matt. I like it either way, static and all!

At first I assumed it was what Chris hears, but it makes much more sense if it's Matt. I like it either way, static and all!

the static actually works very well in Nishe

I think the empty seats were in places where the view would be restricted. There were a couple of half-filled blocks right to the side of the stage and at the back where maybe the sound desks or something would block the view of the stage.

On level 1 at the back there were empty seats presumably because most people chose to stand.

That's right.

When I went to Friday gig I saw on the TV screens that blocks 1&2 and 142&143 were unavailable due to viewing restrictions. Most likely the big speaker systems or the rigs in the middle of the pitch.

Have to say, I never thought much of Citizen Erased on record but experiencing it live transforms it into something else entirely. Now I can't stop watching youtube videos of it! :D

experiencing ruled by secrecy live lifted it to another level :)

EDIT: Matt blew us a kiss! From our angle it just looked like he bowed to us, but he... he... :O *dies*

:D Aww that's great! :D I noticed the kiss when I was there. :D You're honoured! :D Your not an "older" fan either are you? Which may put that to rest! Just a very enthusiastic newish fan! :D Was it you screaming btw? Matt appears to like that! :LOL:

Nice video too. It's good to capture the band's joy at the end. :D

Something along the lines of 'Tonight is for the real Moozers'.. :dance: Or something to that effect.

This is what I got....

Matt: All the real Muse fans are on this side... *points to his side of the stadium*

Dom: Its really great to see you all again, well, some of you anyway!

At the end of KOC

Matt: Thanks for coming along.... mumble, mumble, FUCKING ENGLAND!

Dom: Yes Wembley, thank you so much, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much it's been a great gig, were not going to be playing her, unfortunately, for a while in the UK, this will be the last one for a while but thank you so much, you guys are amazing, we love you all, cheers, we'll see you again for sure, thank you.

Edited by madzip

I was worried about blocking people's view with my camera (was nearly as far back as the cameras/projectors so wasn't that much of a view there) so didn't really get any good videos :(

Not that it really matters - most of the ones everyone's got so far are a lot better quality than I'd get from my camera :)

I was wondering about this video. Thank you for sharing:) It's AMAZING:) What a reality check!

No probs, I'm actually amazed no-one else uploaded it :erm:

Thanks so much for all your replies guys - I was a little worried that I may be opeing a can of worms but so far most (and I say that tongue in cheek) have more or less agreed. Muse will continue to be the best and I look forward to seeing them again regardless of what or where they play - <3 Muse <3

Thanks again all

Peace out

HB

<3