Did Matt really use an MB1 replica instead of his usual Red Glitter Manson on Saturday?

Yup. After launching his Red Glitter Manson in the air on Friday

RIP Red Glitter Manson.

(But who knows it might be revived for the next part of the tour)

Did Matt really use an MB1 replica instead of his usual Red Glitter Manson on Saturday?

If he did, I didn't notice! :p Maybe he really did break her with that toss Friday, lol.

RIP Red Glitter Manson.

It'll be fine. He told Marena that it can take a lot of damage and parts can be replaced. He only has the one so I'm sure it'll be revived quickly enough. ;)

I need to stop reading this thread. I keep burning up with jealousy! :LOL:

*Console*

I had to leave before Lily Allen played on Friday, I had a nasty fit and needed to be taken back to my hotel before I ended up in hospital :eek:

Had a good nights sleep and felt much better for Saturday :yesey:

Mum was really upset though because she missed I Belong to You and it's a personal fave of hers because it reminds her of my grandad xxx

Out of interest, does anyone know why there were two blocks at the end of the top tier (opposite the stage) which were empty? I thought it was sold out :erm:

Out of interest, does anyone know why there were two blocks at the end of the top tier (opposite the stage) which were empty? I thought it was sold out :erm:

Hah, we were wondering the same. There were actually quite a lot of empty seats. There were like 2 blocks pretty much empty right at the back, and then one on the left side was only about half full. Straaaange

:supersad: :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3icrHE02DM

sorry the beginning is all over the place but i was in utter shock as i didn't know beforehand what i was about to film.

Thanks amazing that, such a beautiful song, so glad I got to hear it live:)

Premier Inn have sent me an email asking me to fill in an online customer satisfaction survey. Well considering I smuggled one person into my room for the LCCC gig and two people into my room for the Wembley gigs I think I'll fill it in favourably! :awesome::LOL:

Our room for the Wembley gigs was so big we could, in theory, have squeezed in about another five people!:LOL: It had a king-size bed, two pull out beds and a sofa bed plus loads of floor space!

Sounds like a few past vegan forum meet ups - where it has been known for between 5 and 8 people to crash in 1 travelodge room:LOL:

Great videos on here I'm catching up on tonight thanks:)

Hah, we were wondering the same. There were actually quite a lot of empty seats. There were like 2 blocks pretty much empty right at the back, and then one on the left side was only about half full. Straaaange

There was an L1 block of reserved seats too on Chris' side.

I think the empty seats were in places where the view would be restricted. There were a couple of half-filled blocks right to the side of the stage and at the back where maybe the sound desks or something would block the view of the stage.

On level 1 at the back there were empty seats presumably because most people chose to stand.

W00t!!! I was at this gig!! :O

I was at a gig in Norway last fall, but this was just one hell of an epic night! :D

Epic setlist...

epic crowd...

epic stage...

And one fucking epic live band! The concert of the decade right there :p

And also White Lies and Biffy Clyro...

It's just... WOW!!

I love Muse, they are simply the best live band around now...

Have to say, I never thought much of Citizen Erased on record but experiencing it live transforms it into something else entirely. Now I can't stop watching youtube videos of it! :D

You summed up pretty much the point i was trying to make in the other thread. The entertainment/atmosphere and the fact you're seeing a band you love is what makes a gig...not the songs they play (IMO anyway ;) )

RIP Red Glitter Manson.

Ouch.

Coulda foold me with it - it looked like the real thing from where we were. Though I think the lack of glitter on the body compared to the real Glitterati may have been a giveaway.

He really chucks the main Red Glitter Manson doesn't he :LOL:

Ouch.

Coulda foold me with it - it looked like the real thing from where we were. Though I think the lack of glitter on the body compared to the real Glitterati may have been a giveaway.

Someone on another thread said they saw the Gliteratti being repaired when they visited Manson's over the weekend. So yeah, he really did break it :LOL:

Ouch.

I noticed he put the new one (mb-1) down carefully after Stockholm Syndrome haha

RIP Red Glitter Manson.

Apparently it's in Mansons at the moment being repaired

Were the group of girls (about 6 or 8 of you) at the back of block 121 from this forum? They whooped, screamed, sang and danced there way through Saturday night and I soooo wished I'd picked seats a few rows closer to them, as we had boring farts who sat through most of the gig beside us (not that it stopped us standing singing, dancing and whooping :LOL:)
that was the group i was part of ;) most of us are pretty short so before biffy we decided to just move up to the seats instead to be able to see the stage.

we even sang and danced at the MTV video with MK ultra :$:LOL:

RIP Red Glitter Manson.

that wasn't that hard though... he has treated her with a lot less love :chuckle:

i'm sure she'll be back for the US tour :supersad:

What can I say, it was the most spectacular gig I have ever been too!

I was the one with the massive silver cape if any of you remember seeing me around, or my cape :D

I THOUGHT I RECOGNISED YOU!

Did you go and buy bubblewrap and white foam at one point early in the day as well?

I was too scared to say hello :$

In other news - YouTube is refusing to upload my videos. Hmph. So you all might get them before Christmas, who knows? ;)

Everyone in college today was asking me about it and admiring my shirt. They should've come... they don't realise what they have missed :')

Edited by frailgentleman