Saw her at G/F :LOL:

The girl standing next to my friend was making the most hilarious noises during gig, I wish we had recorded them :LOL:

that CHEESE t-shirt was win... I think Liron told tom about it.

was that the girl who had a home made muse jacket and looked bored and unimpressed during all the support acts.

was that the girl who had a home made muse jacket and looked bored and unimpressed during all the support acts.

Yes Liron did :chuckle:

Yes it was that girl but she only looked unimpressed before the first support act started and during the intervals between acts. She actually started making the funny noises during I Am Arrows, and they gradually became higher pitched at every act :LOL:

I just had to go to the doctor, the blister on my foot has gotten infected and my ankle is the size of a small country. The doctor asked me what I'd done to my feet and I explained and got told off. My feet are truly wrecked and now I am on anti-biotics to enable me to walk without intense pain. Worth every second!

This fan dedication balances out the fact that I adore NSC and was chuffed to hear it live on Friday!

Yes Liron did :chuckle:

Yes it was that girl but she only looked unimpressed before the first support act started and during the intervals between acts. She actually started making the funny noises during I Am Arrows, and they gradually became higher pitched at every act :LOL:

i am so glad you and lilia were standing in between me and that girl, she sounds like she was a bit weird :chuckle:

I have been a muse fan for years, but this was the first time I have ever seen them play. I finally scraped the money together and believe me I was not disappointed! You have said it all! It's not about the setlist! It's about an experience thats what makes them so unique! Biffy Clyro came on and I thought, "these are there best songs how the hell can muse be better than this without playing all the favourites?!" yet they didn't play New born, Invincible or Sunburn etc. Yet Muse were by far the more entertaining, the UFO, the giant eyeballs, the intro, the guitars, the lights, the flashing suit, the guitars, the drums, MATT BELLAMY etc.

It is by far the most amazing gig I have ever been too.

No, sorry. Some decent pictures though that I'll post! I'm actually seeing Biffy Wednesday night in a 250 person venue here in DC. :LOL: No one knows them here. Keep an eye on my YT channel, I'll try and record some of it or something. I want to meet them after and be like, "What a size difference from Wembley, eh?" :LOL:

And thanks everyone, glad you like! Will post MK Jam/UD and Take a Bow too, but they're not nearly as good because I had my awesome security guard getting in my way a lot. Ah well. :LOL:

Lol! Tell them I for one went straight out and bought their album after Saturday!

She was standing next you originally :LOL:

oh god so glad i move then :LOL:

oh god so glad i move then :LOL:

I asked if I could swap because I wanted to stand with you guys and later Lilia squeezed in too. And then Aurora came and stood in front her; looking for things in her bag so kept shoving her bum to her legs :LOL:

Before I post my pics, I need to share my moment from last night! During the outro to plug in baby, Matt came over to right in front of me and he pointed directly at me and shouted "you!" and probably made my entire life! :D

Aha thats amazing! From where I was sitting right at the top I saw Matt suddenly turn and point right at someone. I remember thinking "Holy shit, whoever that is must have got the shock of their life"

I'd like to compliment the girl who was wearing the 'CHEESE - Wembley 2010' t-shirt.:LOL:

:LOL: I saw that when I was sitting in the queue for H/J, caused many lolz :chuckle:

Saw her at G/F :LOL:

That was me:LOL: Thankfully we didn't any cheese at all so it got a bit ruined in the pit:awesome::LOL: I did enjoy mocking GL and FG though! I thought the girl with the blue wig looked familiar-it was Liron:awesome: Oh and I suspect it was Laure who said it was nice? Or a look-a-like maybe:LOL: Oh that's awesome! I went to Tom during KoC and took some pics, but he looked a bit busy, and I didn't have the guts to say something:$:facepalm:

That was me:LOL: Thankfully we didn't any cheese at all so it got a bit ruined in the pit:awesome::LOL: I did enjoy mocking GL and FG though! I thought the girl with the blue wig looked familiar-it was Liron:awesome: Oh and I suspect it was Laure who said it was nice? Or a look-a-like maybe:LOL: Oh that's awesome! I went to Tom during KoC and took some pics, but he looked a bit busy, and I didn't have the guts to say something:$:facepalm:

Well it's right for the Friday gig :LOL:

yes liron was in the blue wig and i was the one that said nice! it was an epic t-shirt and so right about friday!

liron told kirk about your t-shirt and he did laugh about it!

I'm so disappointed no-one else from on here was near us to see Niall, Kat and Ali knee slide and do an air guitar solo during Guiding Light, it genuinely was the best thing i've ever seen :LOL:

yes liron was in the blue wig and i was the one that said nice! it was an epic t-shirt and so right about friday!

liron told kirk about your t-shirt and he did laugh about it!

Hopefully we won't be getting any more cheese, or else more cheese-shirts will be required. They would need a name change.:LOL:

Aha thats amazing! From where I was sitting right at the top I saw Matt suddenly turn and point right at someone. I remember thinking "Holy shit, whoever that is must have got the shock of their life"

I definitely did! :D I was like " :eek: I AM NOT WORTHY :eek: " then like "FUCK YEAH"

What a great gig! Between this, Metallica at Sonisphere Bulgaria and Rage at Finsbury Park, I don't know where I'm going to find gigs this good next summer! Amazing!

Still can't believe all the setlist delights! Did anyone get a good video of Unnatural Selection? The riffage sounded extra extra beefy - absolutely incredible!