The strangest thing is that on the way home on Saturday night, I was thinking to myself "I can't remember them playing New Born but they must've done as they always do." :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: How could I have forgotten? :$ Imagine my relief when I confirmed the setlist here and on MuseWiki and saw that New Born wasn't played. Hopefully I haven't lost all my marbles yet. :LOL:

The strangest thing is that on the way home on Saturday night, I was thinking to myself "I can't remember them playing New Born but they must've done as they always do." :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: How could I have forgotten? :$ Imagine my relief when I confirmed the setlist here and on MuseWiki and saw that New Born wasn't played. Hopefully I haven't lost all my marbles yet. :LOL:

I didn't realise either until a friend pointed it out on the way home!:LOL:

My summary of events...

Wembley, 9/10/10

• Queued at M/N all alone as my friends had other gates. Got there at 4:30am and actually slept through a lot of the day against the wall. Apparently there are pictures of this, you fuckers. I mean you, Catherine, Pip, whoever it was… I’ll get revenge even if I have to fly to gig in Australia and England (gladly would anyways XD)!

:shifty::ninja:

Awww but you looked so cute Hayley! How could I resist??!

Premier Inn have sent me an email asking me to fill in an online customer satisfaction survey. Well considering I smuggled one person into my room for the LCCC gig and two people into my room for the Wembley gigs I think I'll fill it in favourably! :awesome::LOL:

Our room for the Wembley gigs was so big we could, in theory, have squeezed in about another five people!:LOL: It had a king-size bed, two pull out beds and a sofa bed plus loads of floor space!

It was their last tour show for presumably a year or so, they might headline Download/Sonisphere next year but apart from that they'll be writing a new album at some stage in 2011 (supposedly). So it was a great send off gig.

Apart from the remaining 24 or so shows to go, yes!

Last UK date.

I stood on Saturday which was my 11th Muse gig since 2003, having sat on Friday.

Clearly, the Saturday set list was aimed at the longer term fans, with less cheesy stuff. But that should not suggest Friday was anything less than great. Saturday was the gig for the fans as they were the first tickets sold, hence most people here would have gone for them as a first option. The atmosphere seemed better (but that may have been due to where we were positioned).

Sound quality is never great at Wembley Stadium, but your ears can compensate. Anyway, if you are singing and jumping, it hardly matters.

We got as close as was safe (about 40 metres from the stage). As a couple in our mid 50s, my wife and I love our gigs and can cope with the physical nature of standing. To benefit though, you have to accept the fact that sight lines will be affected and that a few bruises may accrue. But, hey, so what - They will disappear long before Muse come round again.

Great weekend, see you all somethine!

Thank you! TripleC, Purplesum and I blubbed our way through this too :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

you're welcome, me, lynda and liron were a crying mess by the end of the song and when I talked about it with lynda outside we started crying all over again...

Thanks for that. I couldn't see a thing where I was except snippets of the screen.

Funny how everyone stopped chatting and took notice during the solo.

that solo gets me every time i hear it, that's when i couldn't hold it anymore and the floodgates opened!

Damn library server is refusing to show anything other than a big white box and copy-pasting the url doesn't work either :mad:

:(

stupid library server :indiff:

I think it was the best Muse gig I've been to now, I wasn't expecting a great setlist so my expectations were really exceeded...

Jeez, I´m still smiling like an idiot, what a gig!!! :awesome:

Haha, I even managed to see a photo of myself on the screen, yay! :dance:

They played every single song I wanted to hear, double yay!!

And now I have huge difficulties adjusting to normal life. :supersad:

:chuckle:

It finally opened and loaded. The sudden screams in my ears made me jump :LOL:

olol I can hear Lilia go 'DINAND!' "jaaaaaa!!' :LOL: I'm glad I managed to escape having my voice on this vid :cool:

:LOL:

lots of happy people around when they heard that intro! i already have the best video with your lovely voice on :awesome:

:LOL:

lots of happy people around when they heard that intro! i already have the best video with your lovely voice on :awesome:

I made a happy face to Liron cause we knew it was coming and you were still blissfully unaware :chuckle:

Ah but that was stringy cheese. I'm going going to be the one ruining a RBS vid :LOL:

Myself, Jose, Gem, Kev, Donna and Max had a moment of screaming, hugging, crying and just generally being awed when RBS came on. It was a beautiful moment.

I made a happy face to Liron cause we knew it was coming and you were still blissfully unaware :chuckle:

Ah but that was stringy cheese. I'm going going to be the one ruining a RBS vid :LOL:

i am so glad none of you told me it was coming... best shock of my life!

What a bunch of big girl's blouses we are!:LOL::LOL:

:awesome:

I don't know if this has been mentioned but who was the guy walking around the edge of the barrier with the 4 way camera sticking out of his bag, and carrying a macbook, in the rain :LOL: