Ladies and Gentleman....Bliss in HD & Dolby Digital

[YT]dXMfVZJC2FQ[/YT]

Citizen Erased next!!

Edited by Mr Cheese

Dont worry there will be one trust me. They wouldnt pul this out the bag for no reason.

No, i won't trust you, they've been filming the whole tour for a tour documentary style dvd...trust me.

Dont worry there will be one trust me. They wouldnt pul this out the bag for no reason.

No, i won't trust you, they've been filming the whole tour for a tour documentary style dvd...trust me.

Have to say - wow. Best gig I've been to out of any band. Can't believe we got RBS, MK ultra, CE and Bliss! In my brother's words "it was like the Heineken beer advert, except with you and RBS".

Atomsphere was really good, even in seated (I'm guessing that's due to it being unreserved, so the people in the front seats were dedicated musers). Our seated block knew the lyrics to CE. I couldn't quite hear it but Matt did say something about hardcore muse fans or old muse fans being here and "you can tell".

The end of citizen and ruled by secrecy was just amazing.

Rbs is easily up their with megalomania at rah as my favourite muse moment ever :yesey:

I've sort of got over it- we all had a great time- but the setlist last night undoubtedly made it one of Muse's best concerts, completely restoring everyone's faith in Muse as best live act. They pull it out the bag on the last day of the Stadium Tour.

Us tenth people? We got an average gig. Still an awesome gig when you're there, but when you look back, it was average. Yes, Muse are now a great live act. But next tour, the only time we can next see them live, in 3 or so years if not more, songs will undoubtedly die. RbS may never make another appearance, as may not Bliss or CE. For those that haven't seen it, this is awful. Yes, they'll be replaced with new songs. But not those songs.

Next time we know to book first date venues.

matt <3 muse, OriginOfGeorgia, and many more, I feel your pain.

oh fuck me! AMAZING! i wanna go back there even thought i feel like shit right now! OMFG! whoah :awesome:

But next tour, the only time we can next see them live, in 3 or so years if not more, songs will undoubtedly die. RbS may never make another appearance, as may not Bliss or CE. For those that haven't seen it, this is awful. Yes, they'll be replaced with new songs. But not those songs.

R.I.P Bliss. let's hope not, but bloody hell that falsetto was just amazing.

The whole gig was just too good. I am still speechless. All I can say is I really hope they do at least one or two concerts a tour that deviate from the 'standard setlist' like that (ie a throwback show with more OOS/Abso). Because I think last night showed that they can still play the old songs and really enjoy doing so and the crowd was definitely more responsive to Bliss and RbS than most sings off of TR!! So: one gig like that every tour (where they sort of give away beforehand that it's a gig for the older fans) and they can satisfy every LT muser's desire to hear the old stuff one last time....

I also couldnt help but look at the people sitting and thinking "you're missing out here", I just cant see how it can be fun sitting on your arse when you can be jumping up and down going ape shit mental with other Muse fanatics.

But I suppose someone has to sit there.

But some of us prefer to have a seat for the changeover in between bands, and when you're in the seated section and everyone stands up, you don't get people in the way spoiling your view or crushing you! I was in Level 2 left of the stage and we all stood up as soon as Muse came on, we were all dancing, singing and clapping and we weren't missing out at all. We certainly weren't "sitting on our arses". I was on my own last night and it was another reason I chose a reserved seat, so I could go to the bar or whatever and not lose my place.

Ladies and Gentleman....Bliss in HD & Dolby Digital

[YT]dXMfVZJC2FQ[/YT]

Citizen Erased next!!

Awesome video!! :D Do you have Plug In Baby too?

Can someone invent a time machine asap? I need to do that over again!!!!!

Even the crazy train ride on the bakerloo line where all the trains were reeeallly overcrowded and the driver just laughed at us. :awesome:

Half expected to wake up this morning and it still be yesterday, that was surely to good to be true. What a fantastic night. I don't think I could have hoped for a better setlist

Can someone invent a time machine asap? I need to do that over again!!!!!

Even the crazy train ride on the bakerloo line where all the trains were reeeallly overcrowded and the driver just laughed at us. :awesome:

Hahha yeh.. on the central line the driver was like 'have fun in there' when it started to get really crowded. And at one of the stations to change lines, it was closed and the driver just started laughing and was like 'hahaha you cant get home'. Haha, it was so retarded.

Edited by purplenightfall

Awesome gig. Really enjoyed the support acts too particularly Biffy.

Bliss, CE and RBS really made the evening for me although some of the people around me seemed to be a bit 'confused' by RBS! Probably a bit too obscure for them :LOL: Personally, it's one of my all time fave Muse songs.

Amazing evening and it's the first time I've been standing for a Muse gig which made it a whole lot better! :D