friday was poor but tonight they delivered. definitely best gig of the tour for me (of 7). no complaints whatsoever, they gave us what we've been asking for and then some. tonight showed how good a Resistance set can be, it's what i've been waiting to see them do all year, i just feel sorry for those who could only go last night - i went to both and tonight blew friday away. bit naughty of matt to slag friday's crowd but there you go, he's not vey subtle sometimes. but they've restored my faith and i can finally put this tour to bed a happy muser.

Those moments in a show are ... Bliss!

I'm happy for everyone who went there -and a bit jealous tbh;) But... what a night!!

I can't wait to see videos/pictures.

Muse owns my respect, no matter what.:yesey:

Omg that bliss falsetto tonight was epic... a few of us look at each other looking like this :eek:

I have videos of RBS, TIRO and a bit of PiB. I will upload everything monday when I get home.

Everything hurts and everything feels so good at the same time....didn't really take in the thoughts and rumours that were going round the queue about MK and RBS, had accepted that CE probably wouldn't be played and was left with the thought that Bliss might be the only chance I get for something I really REALLY wanted.

To get all 4, well....absolutely mental

Fucking amazing. Couldn't believe it when we got RBS, MK, Bliss and CE. Expected the gig to finish at 10.30 as well so another bonus :) Absolutely knackered but still on a massive high :D

Whoever said the 10th and 11th was like two completely different bands playing' date=' no it wasn't. I was there both nights and both were amazing. Just tonight's was a bit MORE amazing.[/quote']

Yeah, that was me. Sorry, I was a little emotional at that point.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR VIDEOS. :D

I bloody love you :LOL::happy: today was incredible, i'm broken in many places now and my coach has no legroom :stunned:

Eeep this is not good! At least you're on it! Adam and I are at home now with tea =] (sorry)

WOW, What an unbelievable two days. Exo-genesis yesterday was probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen, What the dancer was doing just fitted absolutely perfectly with it and it was literally jaw dropping. Neutron Star Collision and IBTY went down like a bit of a lead balloon yesterday but apart from that it was amazing, the crowd were brilliant too!

Tonight though, Oh my god. I went away yesterday praying for Bliss or CE. I was mindfucked when we got both plus MK Ultra and RBS. RBS was amazing! I lost my breath during the heavy bit it was just so amazing, definitely the best Muse song I've ever seen live.

An amazing amazing two days.

Well done Muse, they were brilliant both nights and also managed to give us some slight rarities on both nights :D

back at the hostel.... wow, what a night!!!! My best Muse gig so far. Everything was perfect... our spot, the setlist, even the weather. (well, it rained a bit when Muse started but only for like 5 minutes) :D

WOW!

Took loads of pics and filmed IBTY, Wankdorf Jam, a bit of US and KoC and Bliss today. Gonna upload everything when I get home tomorrow.

I can't even write a proper post right now I can't believe it's over and I don't know when I'm gonna see Muse again... =\

I loved the fact that I met a few boardies and spend some time with them, lovely people. :)

I love Muse.

What a fucking AMAZING show! :D One of the best Muse gigs I've been to so far!!

MK Ultra, Bliss, Citizen Erased, RULED BY FUCKING SECRECY!!!!!1111!!1 :D :D :D :D

It would have been the perfect gig if they'd played New Born, but the above songs morrrrre than made up for its absence!

The crowd are an important part of my enjoyment of a show, too, cos I hate static crowds, so the fact that I was with an energetic, happy, jumpy crowd made it even better! And it wasn't OTT crazy moshing and painful pushing, etc... just lots of people having a wicked time! :D

I'm still coming down from my Musey high... the last Wembley Stadium shows were more enjoyable as a whole cos we got lots of different awesome songs over both dates and I had the lovely memory of the Trafalgar Square singalong the day before the shows started, so it was a brilliant Muse weekend... Hooowever, tonight's gig alone could rival the others! Thanks again for such a fucking wicked night lads - I effing loved it! :D See you at the next one! :happy:

I actually have my eye protectors (your crisps) sat next to me :LOL: It literally is just the smallest coach in the world :LOL: Well 3 hours to go :happy: By the way if that idiot had kicked off i would've knocked 7 bells out of him :LOL:

Hahaha, that was so funny :LOL: Good job we got the extra packet! Aw, at least it is only 3 hours though. . .try and sleep, you might forget about the lack of legroom then!

I would have hugged you (for about the millionth time!)!

Everything hurts and everything feels so good at the same time....didn't really take in the thoughts and rumours that were going round the queue about MK and RBS, had accepted that CE probably wouldn't be played and was left with the thought that Bliss might be the only chance I get for something I really REALLY wanted.

To get all 4, well....absolutely mental

You looked so mega chuffed, aw :happy:

That's almost exactly what I said :LOL:

Great night - I was standing very far back (for me, at least) but had a great time rocking out with Kat, Niall, Ollie and Adam :happy: Ruled By Secrecy left me in utter shock as I have been waiting to hear that song live for many, many years now . . .Ollie actually had to stop and check I was okay because my face was frozen like this --> :eek:

I ACHE SO FREAKING MUCH. Muse, you have broken me :LOL:

I bloody love you :LOL::happy: today was incredible, i'm broken in many places now and my coach has no legroom :stunned:

That really was excellent! Maybe my best Muse gig ever.

Everything about you three + Adam + set + performance = Best. Gig. Of. My. Life.

Not just best Muse gig - best gig in general.

Just got back from Wembley. Got some crackin' vids of Citizen Erased, Bliss & Ruled by Secrecy uploading to YouTube at the mo'. Think they might take all night tho' as I have a slow connection and the vids are Hi Def. Check out my Youtube page they might be there.

MrCheeseChannel

Eeep this is not good! At least you're on it! Adam and I are at home now with tea =] (sorry)

Everything about you three + Adam + set + performance = Best. Gig. Of. My. Life.

<3 you two (and Adam!).

. just lots of people having a wicked time! :D:

So so so very true. The crowd was amazing both nights. Just everyone jumping together for songs like PiB and Tiro made them great and to look around and see 80,000, or whatever it was people, clapping the starlight drums was unreal.

I'm just happy to be home alive after taking the train on Bakerloo line back to my room :LOL:

But seriously.

that was sparkly-Muse :happy: More tomorrow,everything hurts, including my fingers as I tend to bite my nails when I'm excited. (TMI) :rolleyes:

Goood night

<3 you two (and Adam!).

<3 to the 5 of us! Best gig ever. I cannot wait to see the video.

Yeah it was probably my best gig ever too. I had a great time, we all did, and the set list was great. Couldn't ask for more. It was so much fun.

Haven't read anything anyone posted during the show or after (just getting back to my hotel)...

BUT HOLY FUCK IF THIS SHOW WAS NOT AWESOME I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!

RULED BY SECRECY!!!! MK fucking Ultra, Bliss, Citizen Erased, and just every fucking thing was too fucking good. Including the crowd. I had to sit this one out since I had busted my foot at the front on the previous show but I don't think it will heal anytime soon, even on the seating area I was jumping my ass off ;)

*goes back to read what you guys have posted*

btw, love to everyone whom I bumped into at Wembley ;) I got a lovely pic of the Aliens for exogenesis, will upload in a bit :D

Edited by venomous