Behringer Digital Delay DD600

G.M.K

any thoughts? any one else used it? I need a delay pedal but I find the Line 6 and Boss models a tad too pricey for me.

I'm usually pretty cautious of Behringer gear but I don't have experience with their guitar pedals.

Any help appreciated!

The Behringer DD600 is basically a Boss DD-6 copy. My drummer owns the DD400 (DD-3 copy) and it sounds more or less identical to the Boss to my ears. Just don't expect it to hold together forever. The stupid jacks will almost definitely break after about a year, rendering the pedal horribly noisy and not very usable at all.

So really the sound and features are fine, but you get what you pay for as far as build quality is concerned. If you just want a cheap bedroom delay with decent sound and a variety of functions I would say go for it though.

well on mine I have very poor control over length of delay and I never seem to be able to get the right amount and my distortion adjusting the tone knob does very little and the distortion only makes much of a difference if I set my gain up on the amp in a certain way.

So it sounds like you it doesn't fit your set up - or you've bought an analog delay rather than a digital one. Never had any problem with the VD400 although I admit the tone knob could be more intuitive. Still its a solid pedal.

ive a Behringer FX600 and the tremolo is nice. there's a few people here with behringer stuff. i can vouch for the FX600, even though it's not the delay. I dont think ALL the behringer stuff is as shit as everyone says. I'd buy the delay if it's half as good as the FX600. did you look for demos of it on youchoobs?

Archived