Does anyone know what Adidas jacket/tracksuit he's wearing in the dead star music video

Because you're gonna find the exact Adidas tracksuit he bought in 2001/02/earlier. Just search Adidas tracksuit and look through the images no?

Because you're gonna find the exact Adidas tracksuit he bought in 2001/02/earlier. Just search Adidas tracksuit and look through the images no?

While this is probably true and you're giving proper advice, there's no need to be a smarty pants. It could have been said in a nice way.

Anyone recognise Chris' birds t-shirt he's been wearing of late? I spotted one of Take That wearing it on a TV show a little while back (lol) and wondered where it might be from.

EDIT: Nevermind found it. Apparently its an Alexander McQueen number starting at about £120... I mean, I like it, but I think I'll stick to the second hand All Saints ones I have in my wardrobe. :chuckle:

Edited by forevermusic

Not gonna lie - find that both ridiculously expensive and somehow less than I assumed it actually cost. Thought it would top £4k when I saw it was an actual designer label as opposed to another custom job.