Hello all,

do you know the brand of his jacket ?

Thanks !

RO5blA.jpg

Edited by Matthijs

Hid it :awesome: next time, please use the hidden tags (as you can see in your post) for large images ledzepp :)

anyone know what shirt Matt's wearing in the live at austin city limits and the live rome dvd?

sorry if it's already been stated, but it's the black with white lightning graphics on it?

Hi guys :D...does anyone know where can i find this shirt? I like it so much :eek:

ah this is the shirt i was talking about in my last post on this thread, if anyone actually knows what brand of shirt that is that'd be pretty great.

Cattura.JPG.9b8bdb4e7f22ab72ec6ff7072739f319.JPG

Edited by jonbrown

It's by Hugo Boss last year or so so may not be available anymore ,good luck finding one can't see it on their website anymore

Yeah at £50 a pop.

I wanna replace mine as I got a stain that won't go on it 2 years ago but I think I'll wait and buy a vintage one on eBay for less than that. Or a different design one.

Edited by forevermusic

Hey guys, did you know where can i find the t-shirt in the photo? I love it but i can't find it anywhere :(

Cattura.JPG.ec286693ed503d768eb68cd04d5fa702.JPG

Hey guys, did you know where can i find the t-shirt in the photo? I love it but i can't find it anywhere :(

It's a Dior tshirt. But it's not on sale anymore. Try on eBay maybe, I saw one on sale there month ago :)

It's a Dior tshirt. But it's not on sale anymore. Try on eBay maybe, I saw one on sale there month ago :)

is there a specific name for the graphic design?

okay so we all agree that it's Hugo Boss now, but does anyone know the name of the design or where to find it at all because it's a very elusive one and I've no luck in finding it at all

This post from a while back says the design is called Durrent.

Ok here are few answers

Doms current t shirt by Silent Damir Doma called Thujades print

Chris' shirt from current tour by Marc Jacobs called bast art print

Matts shirt by Hugo BOSS called Durrent and deck shoes by Saint Laurent

Not sure where you might be able to find it though. Best bet is eBay but would probably require almost constant monitoring and hoping.

Does anyone know where I can get a new Electric Ballroom t shirt? I was just at the Portland show and missed out on getting it from a booth.

This post from a while back says the design is called Durrent.

Not sure where you might be able to find it though. Best bet is eBay but would probably require almost constant monitoring and hoping.

Apparently this shirt is harder to find than a lot of the other clothes matt or dom wears.

I'm not getting any results at all when I look up that design, other than the one that was linked.

Nice thread, only just a little too late for me, as I remember that at the time of "Plug In Baby", I just kept on wondering where the hell I could find a jacket similar to the one he wears in the video. I thought it was SO cool (and still do actually) :)

btw, in the meantime I found something that looks a bit like it, from Carhartt. But even the smallest size is too large for me *d'oh!"

Ha! Got the similar experience with a Muse jacket. Size S was way too big.... But when I order T-shirts size S is nowhere near my bodysize.... Haha.

The T-shirt you are looking for.... doubt anyone will sell it by now for a reasonable prize

Good Luck...

Still waiting for someone who will sell me the Kelly Green Hoodie

At least I got the track jacket, and it is awesome!

Best quality I have seen in years.

Better than "Saints" or "Boss".

Edited by Meisver