• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This post from a while back says the design is called Durrent.

Ok here are few answers

Doms current t shirt by Silent Damir Doma called Thujades print

Chris' shirt from current tour by Marc Jacobs called bast art print

Matts shirt by Hugo BOSS called Durrent and deck shoes by Saint Laurent

Not sure where you might be able to find it though. Best bet is eBay but would probably require almost constant monitoring and hoping.

This post from a while back says the design is called Durrent.

Not sure where you might be able to find it though. Best bet is eBay but would probably require almost constant monitoring and hoping.

Apparently this shirt is harder to find than a lot of the other clothes matt or dom wears.

I'm not getting any results at all when I look up that design, other than the one that was linked.

Nice thread, only just a little too late for me, as I remember that at the time of "Plug In Baby", I just kept on wondering where the hell I could find a jacket similar to the one he wears in the video. I thought it was SO cool (and still do actually) :)

btw, in the meantime I found something that looks a bit like it, from Carhartt. But even the smallest size is too large for me *d'oh!"

Ha! Got the similar experience with a Muse jacket. Size S was way too big.... But when I order T-shirts size S is nowhere near my bodysize.... Haha.

The T-shirt you are looking for.... doubt anyone will sell it by now for a reasonable prize

Good Luck...

Still waiting for someone who will sell me the Kelly Green Hoodie

At least I got the track jacket, and it is awesome!

Best quality I have seen in years.

Better than "Saints" or "Boss".

• 2 months later...

Archived