• 2 months later...

I know this is a long shot, and apologies if it's been asked already, but does anybody know where I could purchase one of the jumpsuits the boys have been wearing lately? Found a load of boiler suits / jumpsuits online but not that specific design. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

That's all that's going to happen over the next few years enit. Everyone asking where all the fucking custom made jackets come from on repeat. Maybe edit title telling people to check first post and edit first post with the fucking drone onesies

Why do people even want the drone onesies? Fucking hell, they look bad enough in them but can get away with it, any normal person going out in some fancy onesie looks like an absolute twat

Maybe onesies are the future and I'm just old.

I was right there with the "wtf would someone want one of those onesies for?!?" crowd. Like, seriously, what would you do with it...

... and then the bf watched a gig (online) with me, and I caught him trying to find them on the internet afterwards. :facepalm: He's 30. And said he was going to fly his quads wearing it.

So, life takes all types. :p

I never got the trend for onesies to begin with. But then these look more like overalls for race-car drivers and skydivers (or fighter pilots, which Matt claims they are).

Then again, it does look like they've ditched them of late for suits with the same detailing. Least that's what it looks like in the Moscow video.

I liked the bomber jackets on T2L tour. Moreso than these, anyway.

11282187_492031847614580_2014926389_n.jpg

Does anyone know what is this black shirt/jacket type of clothing normally called? :unsure:

I'm trying to find something similar by searching for "black army shirt" "denim jacket" or browsing ASOS but no success so far.

Just some military esque denim overshirt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm currently trying to create a new look for Infest, I kind of want to go more towards a post-apocalyptic look really rather than the bright neon cyber thing... BUT DAMN it's really hard to find awesome things that aren't ££! I usually just stick on a shirt and tie with big boots, then do black and red eyeshadow and huge hair, but I'm getting a bit boooooored of always doing that.

Slip on Vans are brilliant, I had a pair but they only lasted about a year. They looked fantastic (they were the black/pewter checks) but got a hole by one of the toes (I still have them, but they're crammed into the top of my wardrobe). Luckily the stocks I wear match with them enough so I can still go to clubs in them :LOL:

does anyone know good sites that sell muse t-shirts other than the official store and amazon ?

HMV (instore, but pretty expensive)? Ticketmaster (http://www.tmshop.co.uk)?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived