will do :)

the trinity shirt is the one that chris is wearing here:

also i started a muse clothes tumblr...so any help with sourcing the brands for items would be brilliant: http://musethreads.tumblr.com :)

i like the trinity shirt. where can i buy it? :p

following you on tumblr now ;)

also does anyone know how to get pen off of a shirt? I was trying to make one of my muse shirts a V-Neck, and it worked, but when I did it i outlined it in pen so....yeah..

This might not be the right play to ask, but do they make Muse bracelets like they do for other bands? Cuz I've never (ever, ever, nope, not once.)

Like these Paramore ones? Or if you've ever seen the I <3 Boobies bracelets that support Breats Cancer.

AAAADP6jHCkAAAAAAUDAWg.jpg

California-high-school-bans-breast-cancer-bracelet.jpg

These kinds of bracelets are really popular here, and I've always wanted a Muse one. WHY, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE FAMOUS MUSE?

This might not be the right play to ask, but do they make Muse bracelets like they do for other bands? Cuz I've never (ever, ever, nope, not once.)

Like these Paramore ones? Or if you've ever seen the I <3 Boobies bracelets that support Breats Cancer.

These kinds of bracelets are really popular here, and I've always wanted a Muse one. WHY, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE FAMOUS MUSE?

Whenever I see band bracelets I always look for Muse :awesome: I never find any :supersad:

I bought a Paramore one when I saw them last November though :D

I was tempted to buy a Lady Gaga one from Hot Topic :LOL:

Whenever I see band bracelets I always look for Muse :awesome: I never find any :supersad:

I bought a Paramore one when I saw them last November though :D

I was tempted to buy a Lady Gaga one from Hot Topic :LOL:

I bought 3 paramore ones and i have a few others, but it seems to me that they don't make Muse ones :supersad: I saw Paramore in September, yay! :D

They do look proper good... However, I'm size 32 jeans, and I tried skinnies once and they didn't really fit (Kinda got a bit tight just above my knee?) maybe I've got fat legs :p Do you reckon they'd fit me? Or should I look for some red trousers/normal jeans?

This is the only part of shopping I hate, finding stuff I really like then not being able to wear it!

You've all been a massive help so far though!

That's actually quite wrong, although certain people at Serene Artists might not want you to know that. All the suits, jackets (and even Dom's body suit) for 2010 have been made and co-designed by Ray Brown:

http://www.raybrownfashion.com/

-- He's the bloke who dresses Ozzy, Judas Priest and the like... Remember Dom's leopad print Grammys jacket? That is also Ray's.

Sophie Lopez is Muse's stylist, nothing more. :)

Sophie Lopez designs Muses stage costume as well as styling them, Ray Brown makes the clothes. Please do not take this credit away from her

I wish they had Muse ones. Would be awesome. I have an Enter Shikari one. I love those types of bracelets!! I'd get myself a Paramore one if they weren't so expensive at Hot Topic :indiff:

I wish they had Muse ones. Would be awesome. I have an Enter Shikari one. I love those types of bracelets!! I'd get myself a Paramore one if they weren't so expensive at Hot Topic :indiff:

I want a Muse one!! They only make the really popular bands/all the ones I hate. :stunned:

oooohh, I bought my Paramore ones online, I got 3 for 10 dollars :D

This is what I love about shopping online:)

also...if anyone could pwease help me find the skull shirt Matt wore, me still wants it.

matt-bellamy-2291.jpg.be1607670c7891f4468cdd158659f92e.jpg

also, me likes this one, a lot. I'm a girl but I might just cut these or wear them loose, who knows. 168786_118730084862861_100001776101890_126778_1320585_n.jpg.cc6bdaddda1759747fd8379d4e39837e.jpg

1767261887_MatthewBellamymattehsofuckinhot.jpg.88eb1d1be35baaa5bcf3f0ecaa40ce35.jpg

skullshirt.jpg.81613ecb71df70a80cc2d2fc7bdaebf7.jpg

I want a Muse one!! They only make the really popular bands/all the ones I hate. :stunned:

oooohh, I bought my Paramore ones online, I got 3 for 10 dollars :D

This is what I love about shopping online:)

also...if anyone could pwease help me find the skull shirt Matt wore, me still wants it.

[ATTACH]14052[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14053[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14054[/ATTACH]

also, me likes this one, a lot. I'm a girl but I might just cut these or wear them loose, who knows. [ATTACH]14055[/ATTACH]

I like shopping online but shipping usually brings me down...did it cost $10 including shipping?

i like the trinity shirt. where can i buy it? :p

following you on tumblr now ;)

also does anyone know how to get pen off of a shirt? I was trying to make one of my muse shirts a V-Neck, and it worked, but when I did it i outlined it in pen so....yeah..

trinity shirt is off the all saints US website: http://www.us.allsaints.com/men/graphic_t-shirts/trinity-tee/chalk/mtg526-60

also for stains, i found this: http://www.textileaffairs.com/stains.htm

Sophie Lopez designs Muses stage costume as well as styling them, Ray Brown makes the clothes. Please do not take this credit away from her

oh nice...i didnt know that...thanks for the useful knowledge :D

Do all All Saints t shirts have that stupid sleeve which doesn't have any seams at the end so it rolls up? Because I love their designs but the already short sleeves just roll up on mine which look ridiculous so I never wear them. I have the Hails tee (Glastonbury etc)

Do all All Saints t shirts have that stupid sleeve which doesn't have any seams at the end so it rolls up? Because I love their designs but the already short sleeves just roll up on mine which look ridiculous so I never wear them. I have the Hails tee (Glastonbury etc)

My other two all saints t-shirts have sewn sleeves.

To be honest I didn't realise it wasn't sewn, mind you I've only worn it a couple of times...

My other two all saints t-shirts have sewn sleeves.

To be honest I didn't realise it wasn't sewn, mind you I've only worn it a couple of times...

I've just got my Hails Tee... Hopefully they won't roll up! :/

Has anyone else got a Hails tee? Maybe it's just mine for some reason

Also Tom, what are the other two you have?

Don't worry there's nothing wrong with yours - mine curls a bit at the end too.

The other two I have:

http://www.ukshopsonline.net/images/DL/AllSaintsNordixTShirt.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270747689319&clk_rvr_id=232082506622&item=270747689319#ht_1624wt_1141

Has anyone else got a Hails tee? Maybe it's just mine for some reason

Also Tom, what are the other two you have?

my hails tee rolls up on the sleeves...i think its the design of the shirt...

on the other hand my trinity tee has seams...not sure if its a US vs UK thing...hails was from an ebay seller from the UK...trinity was from US all saints website...

Ah good to hear, I was slightly put off buying anymore All Saints graphic tees but if it's just the Hails tee then I might get some

yeah its hard to pick tho...guess might have to pay more attention to the actual shirt :D

then again i usually go for the design of the shirts anyway :)

on another note dear muse thread threads people...anyone know the brand of this sweater that matt is wearing with the purple/maroon velvet collar and elbow patches?

Dominic+Howard+Matt+Bellamy+Studio+MTV+Europe+ZHyowWmwuPbl.jpg

Archived