That's what I feared D:

Bummer too... It'd look so badass :p

Reckon his Red Suit is obtainable?

if you're referring to the red suit, like in the HAARP vid, yes it is obtainable. If you look back maybe 10-30 pages their is someone who posted it.

Threads thread! Would you be able to tell me where I can buy red trousers like Matts... Also, are they red trousers, red jeans, or red skinnys?

27553_201248775746_8377_n.jpg

Cheers!

yer i think they are just red trousers. the pockets are different to jeans too. matt does own a pair of red slim fit jeans but they have white stitching and jean style pockets. those are just red trousers.

Hello everyone,

i'm trying to find this particular sunglasses without any luck yet..

it's that one with the red glasses and silver frame

i hope one of you guys knows where i can find one that maybe isnt the same, but just looks a lot like it :p

thanks in advance!

2000_Eurockeennes_thumb.jpg?1303370717

Same, it took me ages, but I found one a while ago, but it wasn't clear if it was Matt's or the newer one, and in the time I asked to find out, it sold, so I had to wait until a few days ago when 3 mediums went up for sale, so I snapped it up. Cost £50 but it's so worth it. :D

Hope you can get one soon! :)

Right... Two questions!

To the dude with the Matticus... Is £50 the amount I'll probably be spending? It's VERY cheap off Play.com, but medium's are never in stock!

To the dude selling the All Saints Hails Tee... How small was the small? I'm a medium, do you reckon it would fit? :)

Cheeeeers!

Right... Two questions!

To the dude with the Matticus... Is £50 the amount I'll probably be spending? It's VERY cheap off Play.com, but medium's are never in stock!

To the dude selling the All Saints Hails Tee... How small was the small? I'm a medium, do you reckon it would fit? :)

Cheeeeers!

Just a word of advice: I bought a All Saints Tee (actually its exactly the one the guy is selling) and I normally wear XL, which is what I ordered. It was wayyy too small. If you're a medium I'd suggest getting a L or even an XL.

Right... Two questions!

Cheeeeers!

I found a Matticus on eBay for about £35, but that was a one off and the guy said he wouldn't be getting any more in, so the £50 I spent is is probably what you'll have to spend as well. The guy I got mine off still had two when the auction ended, so he may still have them, if you want I'll show you to their page and get you in touch. Play only sell the new one now, and I don't think they get any new stock, so chances are, you will have to pay £50, unfortunately.

Now prepare to get jealous, but I have the All Saints tee as well! I have the medium and it fits fine, the small probably would be too small for me because the sleeves arn't very long. I'd go for the medium if I was you. :)

I found a Matticus on eBay for about £35, but that was a one off and the guy said he wouldn't be getting any more in, so the £50 I spent is is probably what you'll have to spend as well. The guy I got mine off still had two when the auction ended, so he may still have them, if you want I'll show you to their page and get you in touch. Play only sell the new one now, and I don't think they get any new stock, so chances are, you will have to pay £50, unfortunately.

Now prepare to get jealous, but I have the All Saints tee as well! I have the medium and it fits fine, the small probably would be too small for me because the sleeves arn't very long. I'd go for the medium if I was you. :)

The sleeves are really short aren't they? And the roll up because they don't have any seams at the end which make it shorter

I am insanely jealous! Where did you get the All Saints from as well?!

I think my only option is to keep checking ebay for a £50 Matticus! Wonder if that guy still has those two left... when did he sell them you? :)

I am insanely jealous! Where did you get the All Saints from as well?!

I think my only option is to keep checking ebay for a £50 Matticus! Wonder if that guy still has those two left... when did he sell them you? :)

Just. My Matticus actually arrived in the post today. :D

I tried instore but they didn't have any, and they had sold out on their website, so I had to get it off eBay as well, but there's always some on eBay so you should be able to find one.

My Matticus was from here:

http://ebay.co.uk/pillowfrog/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

All Saints is here if you're quick:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/All-Saints-Mens-White-Hails-Tee-T-Shirt-Size-MEDIUM-/170625238108?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item27ba0e845c

If not, you'll have to have a look round,but that's the one of only two I found so far, and the other was over £30.

The sleeves are really short aren't they? And the roll up because they don't have any seams at the end which make it shorter.

Yeah, they really are. I never noticed until I got mine, but mine only loses a centimetre or two, so it's not too bad.

Just. My Matticus actually arrived in the post today. :D

I tried instore but they didn't have any, and they had sold out on their website, so I had to get it off eBay as well, but there's always some on eBay so you should be able to find one.

My Matticus was from here:

http://ebay.co.uk/pillowfrog/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

All Saints is here if you're quick:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/All-Saints-Mens-White-Hails-Tee-T-Shirt-Size-MEDIUM-/170625238108?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item27ba0e845c

If not, you'll have to have a look round,but that's the one of only two I found so far, and the other was over £30.

Just grabbed a Hails Tee for 29.99 :) Thanks very much for that link, although I was too late to bid, it linked me to a sale which I'd never seen before...

That Matticus website brings up an error message though, something about the page moving? :/

Cheers again, never thought I'd get the Hails!

Just grabbed a Hails Tee for 29.99 :) Thanks very much for that link, although I was too late to bid, it linked me to a sale which I'd never seen before...

That Matticus website brings up an error message though, something about the page moving? :/

i also have the hails shirt (even tho i'm a girl :))...got it from a really good seller for $40AUD :) i've now also got the trinity shirt...and the H&M jacket...

speaking of which, i've actually got a spare of that H&M jacket...its this jacket:

2978_2.jpg

71747235.jpg

so going to be putting it up on ebay...

Happy to help!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/pillowfrog/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

There's a list of everything they're selling, so click the sellers name at the top and ssend him a message. For some reason the link to their page (the one above) didn't work, but this one should.

Glad you got the Hails! :D

Which one is the Trinity one? And I might consider that jacket as well.:)

Send me/put up a link when it's on ebay...I;m definitely thinking of buying it ;)

Happy to help!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/pillowfrog/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

There's a list of everything they're selling, so click the sellers name at the top and ssend him a message. For some reason the link to their page (the one above) didn't work, but this one should.

Glad you got the Hails! :D

Which one is the Trinity one? And I might consider that jacket as well.:)

will do :)

the trinity shirt is the one that chris is wearing here:

THATshirt-1.jpg

i got it from the US all saints shop...

also i started a muse clothes tumblr...so any help with sourcing the brands for items would be brilliant: http://musethreads.tumblr.com :)

Ooh, I like that Trinity one very much!

As for the red pants, Topman sell red pants, and Criminal Damage sell red jeans, but they're the only places I've found so far, and I have no idea where Matt got his from. If you're interested in a shirt like the one he's waering, Blue Inc sell one similar but with black piping, which is very nice.

Still looking for the Pinkpop 04 jacket and those red and black pointy glasses.

Archived