Don't know about the red carpet suit, and don't know if it's been mentioned previously, but all of Muse's stage suits including the one from the Grammy performance, are custom made by their stylist Sophie Lopez from Serene Artist Management.

http://www.serene.uk.com/

If you go on that website you can find pics of most of Matt's sparkle suits, Chris' stripey suit, Dom's scuba top. And there's also this tweet from Grammy day:

That's actually quite wrong, although certain people at Serene Artists might not want you to know that. All the suits, jackets (and even Dom's body suit) for 2010 have been made and co-designed by Ray Brown:

http://www.raybrownfashion.com/

-- He's the bloke who dresses Ozzy, Judas Priest and the like... Remember Dom's leopad print Grammys jacket? That is also Ray's.

Sophie Lopez is Muse's stylist, nothing more. :)

i NEED this one... :D

I think there's a picture of Avril Lavigne wearing this shirt, too. I saw it in someone's sig :p

[ATTACH]13881[/ATTACH]

i know it's just skulls, but I want it. So. Bad.

I'm not sure, but if think it's a Comme des garcons' t shirt..............

Yes! I totally understand you, I'm also too lazy to upload the image to an website and then copy the link...

I don't think it's Dior, and Dior is pricey not totally unaffordable. I'm not rich and I own the black Dior Homme bomber jacket like Matt's one and two jeans also from Dior...

How much did your black Dior jacket cost? If you don't mind me asking?

I wear my matticus all the time nowadays, it goes with loads of things, mostly because it's black.

Only problem is that it's thinner in real life than it looks on the pictures, so it's not exactly waterproof. The hood's useless too.

That's truth if the new version is the same (I ordered an Atticus bomber jacket but I had some problems with the shipping and I returned it because I received the new one instead of the old) as the old. And it's the same with the Dior Homme bomber jacket that Matt wears... I got my 3G iPhone soaked (totally f***ed) by walking under rain for 3 minutes with the phone in the internal chest pocket! --'

That's actually quite wrong, although certain people at Serene Artists might not want you to know that. All the suits, jackets (and even Dom's body suit) for 2010 have been made and co-designed by Ray Brown:

http://www.raybrownfashion.com/

-- He's the bloke who dresses Ozzy, Judas Priest and the like... Remember Dom's leopad print Grammys jacket? That is also Ray's.

Sophie Lopez is Muse's stylist, nothing more. :)

You're right, Sophie designs the suits along with Ray and it's him that makes the designs come true.

I asked them if they would accept an order and they asked me to contact them by email and give them my phone number but I'm still waiting for their answer...

Ps. I've ordered the shirt of the second photo from http://www.itailor.com :)

do you have any news? belt belt!

I checked out that site, it seemed pretty cool! Can you tell me which options you went for regarding buttons etc? :)

And does anybody know where I can get some red trousers like Matt's? Or those gloss/shiney black ones?

Cheers!

I checked out that site, it seemed pretty cool! Can you tell me which options you went for regarding buttons etc? :)

And does anybody know where I can get some red trousers like Matt's? Or those gloss/shiney black ones?

Cheers!

iTailor's excellent. I certainly recommend it.

Sorry for the crappy image quality - you'll have to take my word for it that the quality is very good for the price..

Okay, it may differ slightly from Matt's but its good enough for me!

photonei.jpg

at least I'm not the only one that faces serious difficulties uploading pics... xD I think that question hasn't ben answered yet... There was a similar dior homme but instead of skulls there were triangles...

I think it has been answered... a looooong time ago. Wasn't it that same shirt as Avril Lavigne was wearing in one of her videos? :LOL:

Sorry for the crappy image quality - you'll have to take my word for it that the quality is very good for the price..

photonei.jpg

That looks fantastic!

I'm thinking of ordering one that looks kinda the same, what settings did you choose for all the buttons and collar and such? :)

photonei.jpg

Nice shirt!! When you put it on and do up the buttons is that White strip inside or outside of the shirt?

Archived