Sooooo.....for a while now I've been a fan of Matt's funky-colored trousers. like these:

[Hidden=Matt's pants]matt-bellamy-muse-houston-2010-e.jpg

Nice pic? lol :LOL: Maybe we can get the brand of his sparkle shoes too?

98522238.jpg

I like the crimson-ish ones, but my favorites are...

matt-bellamy-muse-in-seattle-2010.jpg

matt-bellamy-muse-bdo-2010.jpg

...the funky aqua ones![/Hidden]

So, anyone know anything about these? They seem to be more like dress pants than jeans...

These are pretty bang on! I havent looked at the US site though :)

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33056&storeId=12555&productId=1780841&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=207660&parent_categoryId=207252&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

Hey guys, I read somewhere earlier on in this thread that Matt is a fan of Topman and just to confirm it here are his pink trousers:

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=12555&parent_category_rn=207240&productId=1660708&beginIndex=0&categoryId=207244&langId=-1&catalogId=33056&viewAllFlag=

...Sadly you can't get them any more. :(

it's from Top Man, actually it's like 3 pages back

but the really cool black things with those shinny things are custom

could you please tell me some measures? elastic waist' date=' sleeve length and length of the jacket. thank you so much ^^[/quote']

*Matticus jacket

pls ^^?

This mights have already been asked but..Does anyone know where to get doms leopard belt??!!

7th picture down on the link ;)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/50602929.html

Cheers :)

i dont have the same one...but this is mine:

171007645.jpg

i got it from here:

Darkside leopard print belt

though its furry :)

i've found mine on Ebay!!!!!

does anybody know where i can find this hoodie? is cool but i don't where he come from:supersad:

tzde.jpg

i know there was something similar in a clothing store called dangerfield in australia...but i dont have a pic of it...a couple of my muser friends have it and i've seen their pics and i want it too!

Hey just wondering if any girls here have the Atticus Jacket? I really wanna get one but as I'm usually a size 8 (small), occasionally a 10 (Small/medium) I'm worried that even the small sized jacket will be too big for me as it's a men's in the first place. Any ideas?

:erm: ...Anyone?

My atticus finally arrived yesterday, I'm usually a medium so I went for that and it fits just right. If you're looking for a tight fit then go for a size down to your usual (I'm in that middle ground where clothes are either too big or too small).

It's alot thinner than I thought it would be, but it's the old design so I wasn't screwed over there. From appearances I'd say it'll probably last for a while in rain before it starts getting through, and I haven't looked at the hood yet.

All in all, a pretty good purchase! :LOL:

My atticus finally arrived yesterday, I'm usually a medium so I went for that and it fits just right. If you're looking for a tight fit then go for a size down to your usual (I'm in that middle ground where clothes are either too big or too small).

It's alot thinner than I thought it would be, but it's the old design so I wasn't screwed over there. From appearances I'd say it'll probably last for a while in rain before it starts getting through, and I haven't looked at the hood yet.

can you please tell me some measures? (elastic waist, sleeve length and length of the jacket)

i think they have their own special muses when they choose what to wear :D

I'm new on the message board so i don't know whether you already have seen this ( but i'm pretty sure) and i'm german so thats why my english sucks :S

but being Muse Fan improves my english, because i learn new words with every song i hear to understand the lyrics and i can follow people who are speaking english very fast because of Interviews with Matt xD

38297_431554781584_355683106584_4600054_3807305_n.jpg.bb4d287e1924e3b504340ac6beb06cb7.jpg

35098_414889022116_299196062116_5203021_889799_n.jpg.3ee07b3f989d5b58c672b6f6dc532fb2.jpg

34903_428924231584_355683106584_4535221_3782519_n.jpg.ed6d81da04b54960e0f52762f7478fc1.jpg

If you look back sooooooooooooooooo many people have asked about the pacman ghost t-shirt

and unfortunately, no answer. Shame cos it's awesome

If you look back sooooooooooooooooo many people have asked about the pacman ghost t-shirt

and unfortunately, no answer. Shame cos it's awesome

everyone seems to think its a comme des garcons shirt...but its not in their past collections...but i swear i've seen that illustration before!

What one did you get the exact one that Matt has or the other style 1 with the different logo?

Hi!! Do you know the clothes that Matt wears in this photo? pants, belt and shirt!

68835_1676970528369_1360651283_1784369_7797999_n.jpg

Thank You!!

R.

Please.... do you know where can I buy a matt's belt and the pants?

thank you

I'd like to know where he did get this suit from. Its probably tailored or very expensive and unfortunately I would never earn enough money to buy it. Though I'd like to know where he got it from.

Who knowssssss?