Just received my white hydro 74 tee like the one Matt was wearing at the o2. They only had a Large left at jeans-online.com so I was worried it would be too big as I always wear medium, luckily a Levi's red tag medium tee is actually quite small so a large fit's me just right (well like a UK medium either that or I gained 20lb overnight):D

Shall upload pictures soon! This tee was a nightmare to find.:eek:

okay, this isnt one of the obscure muse threads, but WHERE THE FUCK CAN I BUY COLOURED SKINNY JEANS IN SYDNEY??!?1!! Seriously, today i went to the city, and spent all day walking around each shop until like 4 in the afternoon looking for a pair of nice red/green/purple skinny jeans, and there arent any! wtf *is sad*

Yep it's from Levi. I found it today walking around the Printemps (a French store where they sell pretty much every expensive brands) close to where I live and I was like "WTF :stunned: I want it!!" 45 euros though...

Yeah its the levi's white "hydro" T shirt, but its not available on the net in small, medium or even large i think

Damn, theres only XL size. I'm more like M/L. Maybe I should still buy it :D

Hydro

So if someone finds it M/L, buy it for me. :p

Well I heard the sizes of that shirt are quite small, so if you'd be a "full" L you could take the risk... But if you're somewhere in between M and L... Hmmm better don't buy it :)

Your welcome again. haha I knew I should have told you when I found it, I found Dom's leather jacket in the shop next door and then his Chuck taylors in the shop next door to that. It was a good shopping day :LOL:

Oh and I'm heading to Levi's soon so I'll ask them about it, but i think it's a old one so they'll have taken it off there site.

In which store did you find Dom's leather jacket?

I quite like it, and the nearest one i have found is from Topman, but it's not the same.

Thaaanks :D

As i know, from pictures of Dom wearing his jacket, the one from Topman isn't the same.

Dom's jacket doesn't have the same pockets, and there is also other things that's not the same.

As i know, from pictures of Dom wearing his jacket, the one from Topman isn't the same.

Dom's jacket doesn't have the same pockets, and there is also other things that's not the same.

LOL, I've just seen that, thanks.

The belt that Matt is wearing in that picture is quite rare to find with the same number of stripes, but there are many similar ones on ebay and the like. You can get white braces pretty much anywhere nowadays. I think they still have some on the Hot Topic website.

Archived